Windows 10: KMS activation

Discus and support KMS activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Sorry for my bad english, I am a bulgarian So, when i first got my laptop and I installed windows 10 on it I activted it with KMS with cmd. Its a way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BorisTopalov, Jun 22, 2021.

1. KMS activation

Sorry for my bad english, I am a bulgarian So, when i first got my laptop and I installed windows 10 on it I activted it with KMS with cmd. Its a way to pirate windows 10 but i dont do it because i realised that its wrong. Anyway, i bought a legit key for windows 10 but now i cant remove the kms thing and everytime i reinstall windows it reactivated automatically. How do i stop that?

:)

BorisTopalov, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. Lmcmncr Win User
    KMS Activation threshold

I am looking into setting up a KMS server vs using a MAK for a small (<100 clients) offline network of PCs with Win10 and Office 2016. I did a lot of web searching (Bing, obviously) but still have a few questions that I was not able to find answers to that
    I was hoping someone could help with.

1. I know KMS has the 25 PC threshold before it will activate any, but what happens on the 26th activation request? Will the KMS server activate the 26th PC or does the threshold count start over and it will wait for 24 more activation requests?
    2. After a re-image, I read that we can use the same MAK to activate Windows 10 using VAMT if we saved the .cilx file as long as there haven’t been any major hardware changes. Is this possible for Office 2016 as well? I haven’t been able to find any
      documentation on it.
    Thank you!

Lmcmncr, Jun 22, 2021
  4. KMS activation

KMS Activation

I'm trying to find out some information about KMS activation. As a starting point I have used the following document:

Understanding KMS

What I need to know where can I download the actual KMS software that is install build a KMS infrastructure?

As is the communication between a KMS Host and KMS mangaed device bi-directional?

Many thanks in advance of any informatiom

Matthew Gemmell

MatthewGemmell, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

KMS activation

1. KMS activation - Similar Threads - KMS activation

2. Is activating Windows via KMS Server is legal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is activating Windows via KMS Server is legal?: I activated Windows 8.1 Core with my small company's KMS server. Is this activating legal or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-activating-windows-via-kms-server-is-legal/e58a9e0e-7b47-4715-a0f5-c5b40b69ad1a
  3. Is activating Windows via KMS Server is legal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is activating Windows via KMS Server is legal?: I activated Windows 8.1 Core with my small company's KMS server. Is this activating legal or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-activating-windows-via-kms-server-is-legal/e58a9e0e-7b47-4715-a0f5-c5b40b69ad1a
  4. new laptop windows kms activation done accidentally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new laptop windows kms activation done accidentally: hey community i acutally used kms activation on my new llaptop for microsoft office activation but accidentallly done kms windows kms activation and now my windows is not activated permanently as it was showing before so how do i revert back to my genuine windows...
  5. new laptop windows kms activation done accidentally

new laptop windows kms activation done accidentally: hey community i acutally used kms activation on my new llaptop for microsoft office activation but accidentallly done kms windows kms activation and now my windows is not activated permanently as it was showing before so how do i revert back to my genuine windows...
  6. How to activate windows 10 after KMS client was used to activate?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate windows 10 after KMS client was used to activate?: I bought a used laptop and wasn't aware until now that the seller used KMSPico to activate Windows 10 Pro N. After about 5 months I started getting pop-up notifications stating that Windows required to be activated. No matter what I've tried I cannot get any windows keys to...
  7. How to activate windows 10 after KMS client was used to activate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate windows 10 after KMS client was used to activate?: I bought a used laptop and wasn't aware until now that the seller used KMSPico to activate Windows 10 Pro N. After about 5 months I started getting pop-up notifications stating that Windows required to be activated. No matter what I've tried I cannot get any windows keys to...
  8. How to activate windows 10 after KMS client was used to activate?

9. Activating KMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating KMS: Hello,I have set up KMS on my Windows 2019 Server. I opened the Volume Activation tools, and selected Active Directory-Based Activation as I want the Windows 10/11 key for all workstations. I then put in the KMS key that I have and it activated.But it still does not seem to...
  10. Activating KMS

Activating KMS: Hello,I have set up KMS on my Windows 2019 Server. I opened the Volume Activation tools, and selected Active Directory-Based Activation as I want the Windows 10/11 key for all workstations. I then put in the KMS key that I have and it activated.But it still does not seem to...