Windows 10: KMS conection broke

Discus and support KMS conection broke in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello in my task manager i found a processe named kms conection broker or SppExtComObj it is located in system32 a friend of mine told me that this is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by danaildimitrov, Oct 7, 2018.

1. KMS conection broke

Hello

in my task manager i found a processe named kms conection broker or SppExtComObj it is located in system32 a friend of mine told me that this is a virus is this true

:)

danaildimitrov, Oct 7, 2018
  2. KK201213 Win User

Nokia x isnt conecting to pc

my computer is not conecting to my nokia x through the usb port nor its is listed in device manager,any suggestions for what should i do to solve it ?

KK201213, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Karen Her Win User
    Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard won't connect to Windows 10 Pro through Lindy KM Switch after upgrade from Win7 Pro

Hi,

The issue might occur if the device is not compatible with Windows 10. Since you mentioned that it's not working if the keyboard is connected to Lindy KM Switch. To troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you check if the keyboard will be detected by your
    PC while it’s connected to Lindy KM Switch. Follow the steps below to check:

• Right-click on the Start menu and select Device Manager.
    • Click on the arrow button beside Keyboard and look for the name of your keyboard.

If it’s not there, we recommend that you visit Lindy KM Switch’s website to verify if the device you are using is compatible with Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Oct 8, 2018
  4. LCRT Win User

KMS conection broke

Nokia x isnt conecting to pc

you could start by asking this question in the appropriate forum. the nokia x is not a windows phone.

LCRT, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

KMS conection broke

1. KMS conection broke - Similar Threads - KMS conection broke

2. conections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    conections: okay so this computer is a windows pavilion its over 15 years old and when i try using the web like chrome on many websites like gmail it will tell me my connection is not private, is there a way to fix it?...
  3. conections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    conections: okay so this computer is a windows pavilion its over 15 years old and when i try using the web like chrome on many websites like gmail it will tell me my connection is not private, is there a way to fix it?...
  4. Kms

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Kms: Is volume kms legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kms/ac35e0a3-98c1-4b16-8698-ec619d35a7fb
  5. Kms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kms: Is volume kms legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kms/ac35e0a3-98c1-4b16-8698-ec619d35a7fb
  6. KMS conection broker descrição SppExtComObj

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    KMS conection broker descrição SppExtComObj: Olá, a alguns dias percebi que quando eu ligava o computar aprecia uma tarefa chamada broker de conexão KMS descrição:SppExtComObj localizada no sistema de massas 33 dps de alguns segundos ele desaparecia do gerenciador de tarefas, queria saber se é um arquivo legivel ou um...
  7. SppExtComObjdescrição KMS conection broker

SppExtComObjdescrição KMS conection broker: Olá, ah alguns dias percebi que quando eu ligava o computar aprecia uma tarefa chanada SppExtComObjdescrição: KMS conection broker queria saber se é um arquivo legivel ou um vírus...
  8. Conectivity

Conectivity: I delete my account and now i don t have administrator and show me this.Btw windows don t show me family and other[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conectivity/d42ad57d-8d91-4741-a39e-7bbbd10b72ef
  9. kms broke after windows update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    kms broke after windows update: I built a windows 10 1803 system a couple years ago to run kms for windows 10 vdi. It has been working fine. However, I just updated to 2004 and now it is broke. After the last reboot it said windows is not activated. It should be activating against itself but says no kms...
  10. Conectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Conectivity: Okay I don't know what happened it's worked before this is a brand new machine like a month old what's a tablet and I I hook up to my phone's hotspot and now I can't went through that troubleshooter and windows can't find a driver for me so went to settings and made sure that...