Windows 10: KMS host on Windows 10

Discus and support KMS host on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Can I configure my Windows 10 machine as a KMS host to activate other clients windows 10 machines? I have Windows 10 pro KMS key. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ilyas Novruzlu, Mar 12, 2019.

1. KMS host on Windows 10

Hello everyone,

Can I configure my Windows 10 machine as a KMS host to activate other clients windows 10 machines? I have Windows 10 pro KMS key. I dont have Active Directory enviroment. My machine is in Workgroup.

:)

Ilyas Novruzlu, Mar 12, 2019

2. Why W10 Build 17741 rs5 upgrade to W10 17763 , office KMS was gone??

thank you for your reply.

but you see

in this 2 web-pages (microsoft official site) , it's say

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/wi...on/activate-using-key-management-service-vamt
    There are three possible scenarios for volume activation of Windows 10 or Windows Server 2012 R2 by using a Key Management Service (KMS) host:

• Host KMS on a computer running Windows 10
    • Host KMS on a computer running Windows Server 2012 R2
    • Host KMS on a computer running an earlier version of Windows
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/deployoffice/vlactivation/configure-a-kms-host-computer-for-office

• Office 2019: At least Windows Server 2012 or at least Windows 8.1 (volume editions)
    • Office 2016: At least Windows Server 2008 R2 or at least Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (volume editions)

So , I think it's acceptable? (I'm not sure, but it looks like, and I have KMS Host & Guest licence key)

Did I miss something?

✨STAR✨, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Setting up Server 2016 KMS Host for Windows 10

I'm trying to set up a Server 2016 KMS host for activation of Windows 10. Getting Error: 0xC004F015

I get the error using the GUI with Volume Activation Tools and I also get the error when trying to run the command line "slmgr.vbs /ipk [KMS License]

Can you not set up the Host on a 2016 Server?

Any help would be appreciated. This issue is setting us back from removing our Windows 7 PCs and putting in Windows 10.

Thanks,

Boulder

Boulder909, Mar 12, 2019
  4. MarPtk Win User

KMS host on Windows 10

KMS host phone activation does not work

Hi,

I’m trying to set up a KMS host and I have a following problem: It is going to be a computer running on Win10 Pro and it will activate OS Win10 Pro on computers in a closed network (neither host nor clients are able to be connected to internet at any
    time). When I put in the KMS host key (slmgr.vbs /ipk XXX-XXXX…) and run slui.exe 4 an error appears „ Can't activate windows by phone".

The product key is certainly correct – when I connected the PC into another network which has access to internet (just to try it out) I was able to activate the KMS host online (slmgr.vbs /ato) and the KMS was running without a problem and receiving
    activation requests by other computers with the same gateway.

Any idea why I can’t activate it over phone?

MarPtk, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

KMS host on Windows 10

1. KMS host on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - KMS host

2. Go back to original product key after installing kms windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Go back to original product key after installing kms windows: hello, my oem key was windows 10 core single language and i installed windows 11 pro through KMS 2 years ago ,now i want to go back to my original key, i tried to change the product key to my oem key but it says ' the product key you entered didnt work' . i want to use core...
  3. Go back to original product key after installing kms windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Go back to original product key after installing kms windows: hello, my oem key was windows 10 core single language and i installed windows 11 pro through KMS 2 years ago ,now i want to go back to my original key, i tried to change the product key to my oem key but it says ' the product key you entered didnt work' . i want to use core...
  4. How can i remove kms completely

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i remove kms completely: Around 2 years ago i stupidly tried to remove the windows activation message by running a .bat file and doing something in the registry and it only temporarely removed the message so after some time i purchased a digital oem key and i got it removed but i am very paranoid...
  5. How can i remove kms completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i remove kms completely: Around 2 years ago i stupidly tried to remove the windows activation message by running a .bat file and doing something in the registry and it only temporarely removed the message so after some time i purchased a digital oem key and i got it removed but i am very paranoid...
  6. How can i remove kms completely

7. Unable to add KMS host key ADBA : error 0xC004F07E

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add KMS host key ADBA : error 0xC004F07E: Scenario:Existing AD forest functional level WS2016 with Windows Server 2019 domain controllers.Active Directory Based Activation enabled with activation objects fir Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019.Network is isolated, so all activation is done by...
  8. Unable to add KMS host key ADBA : error 0xC004F07E

Unable to add KMS host key ADBA : error 0xC004F07E: Scenario:Existing AD forest functional level WS2016 with Windows Server 2019 domain controllers.Active Directory Based Activation enabled with activation objects fir Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019.Network is isolated, so all activation is done by...
  9. removing KMS host activation in newly built pc

removing KMS host activation in newly built pc: Hi I recently bought a PC from a local store in my country and the technician asked me if i want windows to be installed with a fee of course. Upon checking, he activated my windows through a KMS Host from which i found out to be from msguides blog. I searched for ways to...
  10. Setting up Server 2016 KMS Host for Windows 10

Setting up Server 2016 KMS Host for Windows 10: I'm trying to set up a Server 2016 KMS host for activation of Windows 10. Getting Error: 0xC004F015 I get the error using the GUI with Volume Activation Tools and I also get the error when trying to run the command line "slmgr.vbs /ipk [KMS License] Can you not set up the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. IPKXXX 2016

2. host kms how to know windows 10

3. kms install install workgrou machines

4. host kms on windows 10 pc,
  5. windows 10 can not connect to kms server slmgr,
  6. kms host,
  7. kms server windows 10