Windows 10: KMSPICO

Discus and support KMSPICO in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Dad has bought several computers from an individual and they all have KMSPICO on them and I just found out that it is a bootleg App. My sister... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DAVEYCROCKETT__, Jan 22, 2019.

1. KMSPICO

My Dad has bought several computers from an individual and they all have KMSPICO on them and I just found out that it is a bootleg App. My sister discovered this when at her office a legit computer tech company told her and they deleted it. She immediately bought license for her office and she is good I hope. I have two brothers that are telling my Dad that we are lying about this illegal software and they are fighting us to try to make all of my Dads computers at all of his offices legit. What can I tell my Dad to get him to do what I think is the right thing. One more thing what do I tell the guy that has sold Dad almost 13 computers over the years.

:)

DAVEYCROCKETT__, Jan 22, 2019
  2. axe0 Win User

BSOD | SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (nvlddmkm.sys)

I suggest to start with removing counterfeit programs
    1. it is against the rules
    2. it'll make troubleshooting only difficult
    Code:
    Code:
    Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico	Public:Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico	Public

3. DaveM121 Win User
    KMSpico malware infected my computer

Hi Fede1995,

Honestly the only way to know for sure if everything that got installed with KMSPico is definitely gone is a Windows Reset or clean install of Windows . . .

I know it is a hassle, but it is the safest and best thing to do . . .

In the long run, it is up to you, if you feel all the scans you have performed have cleaned your system, then that may be good enough, but, you know where software like KMSPico comes from and the likelihood that it is riddled with infection . ..

DaveM121, Jan 22, 2019
  4. KMSPICO

Activate Windows 10 with kmspico activator tool

what will happen if I activate my windows 10 with kmspico activator tool

[Original subject: windows]

ShubhamKumar6, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

KMSPICO

1. KMSPICO - Similar Threads - KMSPICO

2. found kmspico files in my computer what should i do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    found kmspico files in my computer what should i do ?: 2 days ago i found kmspico files and i deleted them right after i asked people what to do and they said that i need to clean windows but microsoft assistant said that i just need to activate my windows and i dont need to clean windows...
  3. found kmspico files in my computer what should i do ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    found kmspico files in my computer what should i do ?: 2 days ago i found kmspico files and i deleted them right after i asked people what to do and they said that i need to clean windows but microsoft assistant said that i just need to activate my windows and i dont need to clean windows...
  4. found kmspico files in my computer what should i do ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I found kmspico in my pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I found kmspico in my pc: I think I know what this is but is it safe to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-kmspico-in-my-pc/31c73d98-6e71-4f84-88cc-5ec930198425
  6. I found kmspico in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found kmspico in my pc: I dont know what this is but is it safe to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-kmspico-in-my-pc/31c73d98-6e71-4f84-88cc-5ec930198425
  7. I found kmspico in my pc

I found kmspico in my pc: I dont know what this is but is it safe to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-kmspico-in-my-pc/31c73d98-6e71-4f84-88cc-5ec930198425
  8. I found KMSpico files on my computer, what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found KMSpico files on my computer, what to do?: Hello. I've been using my laptop for quite a while now, but some anti-malware apps like RAV used to detect the KMSpico files as dangerous ones. I have no idea how they got into it, I got it that way. I don't see an actual app for KMSpico, but I see some files for it in the...
  9. I found KMSpico files on my computer, what to do?

I found KMSpico files on my computer, what to do?: Hello. I've been using my laptop for quite a while now, but some anti-malware apps like RAV used to detect the KMSpico files as dangerous ones. I have no idea how they got into it, I got it that way. I don't see an actual app for KMSpico, but I see some files for it in the...
  10. I found KMSpico files on my computer, what to do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security