Windows 10: KMSPICO

Discus and support KMSPICO in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Dad has bought several computers from an individual and they all have KMSPICO on them and I just found out that it is a bootleg App. My sister... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DAVEYCROCKETT__, Jan 22, 2019.

1. KMSPICO

My Dad has bought several computers from an individual and they all have KMSPICO on them and I just found out that it is a bootleg App. My sister discovered this when at her office a legit computer tech company told her and they deleted it. She immediately bought license for her office and she is good I hope. I have two brothers that are telling my Dad that we are lying about this illegal software and they are fighting us to try to make all of my Dads computers at all of his offices legit. What can I tell my Dad to get him to do what I think is the right thing. One more thing what do I tell the guy that has sold Dad almost 13 computers over the years.

:)

DAVEYCROCKETT__, Jan 22, 2019
  2. axe0 Win User

BSOD | SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (nvlddmkm.sys)

I suggest to start with removing counterfeit programs
    1. it is against the rules
    2. it'll make troubleshooting only difficult
    Code:
    Code:
    Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico	Public:Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico	Public

3. DaveM121 Win User
    KMSpico malware infected my computer

Hi Fede1995,

Honestly the only way to know for sure if everything that got installed with KMSPico is definitely gone is a Windows Reset or clean install of Windows . . .

I know it is a hassle, but it is the safest and best thing to do . . .

In the long run, it is up to you, if you feel all the scans you have performed have cleaned your system, then that may be good enough, but, you know where software like KMSPico comes from and the likelihood that it is riddled with infection . ..

DaveM121, Jan 22, 2019
  4. KMSPICO

Activate Windows 10 with kmspico activator tool

what will happen if I activate my windows 10 with kmspico activator tool

[Original subject: windows]

ShubhamKumar6, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

KMSPICO

1. KMSPICO - Similar Threads - KMSPICO

2. Hacking Tool KMSpico discovered to activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hacking Tool KMSpico discovered to activate Windows 10: Hello Everyone! My computer repair guy returned my laptop today and has re-activated windows since it was crashing and he said it wasn't properly installed. However, when I opened my computer, the windows immediately detected "KMSpico", a hacking tool. I googled and found...
  3. KMSPICO

KMSPICO: i am having a free dos laptop i was using non activated windows on it but my friend activated it using KMSPICO and now when i reinstated windows its showing windows activated by digital license but i think this activation is causing problems so how can i get that digital...
  4. Office 2016 activation via KMSpico AutoKMS.exe blocked

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 activation via KMSpico AutoKMS.exe blocked: I "ghosted" my hdd to a larger unit via Acronis. All OK except Office 2016 now isn't activated. I originally bought my copy of Office 2016 many years ago and it worked fine until I took the free upgrade from Win7 to Win10. Then it was always asking for the licence key, so I...
  5. Regrading :Windows Activator KmSpico

Regrading :Windows Activator KmSpico: I am an it Professional , In my organization it is not authorized to get access to network without having genuine windows i have following queries - 1) Whether windows activated through Online Windows free available Activator software called genuine ? 2) How to...
  6. KMSPICO

KMSPICO: My Dad has bought several computers from an individual and they all have KMSPICO on them and I just found out that it is a bootleg App. My sister discovered this when at her office a legit computer tech company told her and they deleted it. She immediately bought license for...
  7. Reverting back to genuine Windows 10 Home from Windows 10 Pro validated with KMSpico

Reverting back to genuine Windows 10 Home from Windows 10 Pro validated with KMSpico: I have a client who has an HP all in one desktop that originally came with Windows 7 home. This was upgraded to Windows 10 home during the free upgrade period. This version of Windows crashed, and for some reason a computer guy installed Windows 10 Pro and validated it with...
  8. Found KMSpico on recently bought laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Found KMSpico on recently bought laptop: Hi, I recently bought a lenovo ldeapad with an activated windows from an offline store,but after a month later its started showing activation errors and after searching my files i found a kmspico windows 10 activator,after researching about kmspico i found that it is not a...
  9. KMSpico malware infected my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    KMSpico malware infected my computer: Hello, Well, as you may have read from the title my computer have been infected by the KMSpico malware and consequently, dozens of trojans, viruses, etc. have been installed. The reason why I installed KMSpico is quite obvious... so let's skip that part, I've already...