Windows 10: KMSPICO

Discus and support KMSPICO in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i am having a free dos laptop i was using non activated windows on it but my friend activated it using KMSPICO and now when i reinstated windows its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Rastogisahab007, Dec 31, 2019.

1. KMSPICO

i am having a free dos laptop i was using non activated windows on it but my friend activated it using KMSPICO and now when i reinstated windows its showing windows activated by digital license but i think this activation is causing problems so how can i get that digital license remove

:)

Rastogisahab007, Dec 31, 2019
  2. axe0 Win User

BSOD | SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (nvlddmkm.sys)

I suggest to start with removing counterfeit programs
    1. it is against the rules
    2. it'll make troubleshooting only difficult
    Code:
    Code:
    Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico	Public:Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico	Public

3. DaveM121 Win User
    KMSPICO

Hi Davey

If you found KMSPico on those systems, then they are activated illegally.

KMSPico can be used to illegally activate Windows and Office, so there is no doubt the activation on those is not correct . . .

Click your Start Button, type cmd then right click Command Prompt and choose 'Run as Administrator'

Run or paste this command and hit Enter:

slmgr.vbs /dlv

Please post a screenshot of the resulting dialog . . .

DaveM121, Dec 31, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

KMSPICO

KMSpico malware infected my computer

Hi Fede1995,

Honestly the only way to know for sure if everything that got installed with KMSPico is definitely gone is a Windows Reset or clean install of Windows . . .

I know it is a hassle, but it is the safest and best thing to do . . .

In the long run, it is up to you, if you feel all the scans you have performed have cleaned your system, then that may be good enough, but, you know where software like KMSPico comes from and the likelihood that it is riddled with infection . ..

DaveM121, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

KMSPICO

1. KMSPICO - Similar Threads - KMSPICO

2. I found kmspico in my pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I found kmspico in my pc: I think I know what this is but is it safe to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-kmspico-in-my-pc/31c73d98-6e71-4f84-88cc-5ec930198425
  3. I found kmspico in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found kmspico in my pc: I dont know what this is but is it safe to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-kmspico-in-my-pc/31c73d98-6e71-4f84-88cc-5ec930198425
  4. I found kmspico in my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I found kmspico in my pc: I dont know what this is but is it safe to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-kmspico-in-my-pc/31c73d98-6e71-4f84-88cc-5ec930198425
  5. I found KMSpico files on my computer, what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found KMSpico files on my computer, what to do?: Hello. I've been using my laptop for quite a while now, but some anti-malware apps like RAV used to detect the KMSpico files as dangerous ones. I have no idea how they got into it, I got it that way. I don't see an actual app for KMSpico, but I see some files for it in the...
  6. I found KMSpico files on my computer, what to do?

I found KMSpico files on my computer, what to do?: Hello. I've been using my laptop for quite a while now, but some anti-malware apps like RAV used to detect the KMSpico files as dangerous ones. I have no idea how they got into it, I got it that way. I don't see an actual app for KMSpico, but I see some files for it in the...
  7. I found KMSpico files on my computer, what to do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Windows Defender is not opening After I deleted KMSPICO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender is not opening After I deleted KMSPICO: Hi! My Lenovo laptop had some hardware issues few months ago so I got it fixed. The repairer had installed KMSPICO on my computer system to reset my computer. Therefore, after KMSPICO Windows Defender had detected it as a malware. So I tried deleting it and installed Avast to...
  9. Windows Defender is not opening After I deleted KMSPICO

Windows Defender is not opening After I deleted KMSPICO: Hi! My Lenovo laptop had some hardware issues few months ago so I got it fixed. The repairer had installed KMSPICO on my computer system to reset my computer. Therefore, after KMSPICO Windows Defender had detected it as a malware. So I tried deleting it and installed Avast to...
  10. No kmspico before updation but after updation it is there?

No kmspico before updation but after updation it is there?: I just update my windows and found kmspico. before the updation it was not there. On internet is says that it is used for windows updation but on my device it was preinstalled. Thats why I just dont like the updates. Should i remove it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. found kmspico on used laptop