Windows 10: Know how to delete this off? Please help

Discus and support Know how to delete this off? Please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mystixi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fp2uut/know_how_to_delete_this_off_please_help/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mystixi, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Know how to delete this off? Please help

/u/Mystixi, Mar 25, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Mar 25, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 25, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Know how to delete this off? Please help

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Know how to delete this off? Please help

1. Know how to delete this off? Please help - Similar Threads - delete off Please

2. NTUSER.DAT deleted please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NTUSER.DAT deleted please help: I accidentally deleted my other user's "NTUSER.DAT" file and that caused a big mess! I can't log into that account anymore and it keeps giving me this message about not being able to log in and opens a temp user. it keeps happening even though I recovered the ".DAT" file and...
  3. Please help! How to turn off this black box?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help! How to turn off this black box?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BaraX_CZ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m6zf06/please_help_how_to_turn_off_this_black_box/
  4. PLEASE Does anyone know how to turn this off????

PLEASE Does anyone know how to turn this off????: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ben9096 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7cvb4/please_does_anyone_know_how_to_turn_this_off/
  5. I don't know how to fix this please help

I don't know how to fix this please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/arun071 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izlwsm/i_dont_know_how_to_fix_this_please_help/
  6. Please help I Don't know how to fix

Please help I Don't know how to fix: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ilyosjon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imh5ry/please_help_i_dont_know_how_to_fix/
  7. I don't know how to delete apps off the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't know how to delete apps off the microsoft store: I don't know how to delete apps off the microsoft store. I want to download something else but I don't have enough space. I keep on looking but I never find the button. Can someone help?...
  8. Stressed out, don't know how to fix... please help!

Stressed out, don't know how to fix... please help!: Hello, so today I got a new razer headset and I tried to plugin and I immediately got so many errors from my pc via Audio devices, me being stupid I uninstalled the RealTekHD audio driver and then AMD audio driver and now I can't install either of them, when I try to install...
  9. Don’t know what to do. Please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Don’t know what to do. Please help: Hello So I was editing a video in adobe premire pro. And i was using some of my game clips and I put one on the clips into the software and then something happened to the and so I made the video again. And then I go my desktop and I see hundreds of the clip. It isnt a file...
  10. please help files deleted!

in Windows 10 Support
    please help files deleted!: i really have done a big mistake,so recently i booted my pc into ubuntu to try it out and selected delete all files and install. There were actually 4 partitions which got deleted and came back into one and i had all pictures,videos and more stuff like that so i thought it...