Windows 10: Know Uninstalled Win 10 Product Key Or Reinstall

Discus and support Know Uninstalled Win 10 Product Key Or Reinstall in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I accedently Uninstalled Product Key of Win 10 Using CMD SLMGR/UPK, How to find the Product Key Or to Reinstal it? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AyadHABIB, Oct 30, 2018.

1. AyadHABIB Win User

Know Uninstalled Win 10 Product Key Or Reinstall

I accedently Uninstalled Product Key of Win 10 Using CMD SLMGR/UPK, How to find the Product Key Or to Reinstal it?

Thank you.

:)

AyadHABIB, Oct 30, 2018

2. i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Get Windows 10 app not responding after changing product key

• Windows 8.1 was with KMS license
    • Reserved free upgrade to Windows 10
    • Bought Windows 8.1 product key and changed product key via PC info app
    • Get Windows 10 app not responding.
    Steps tried

• Uninstall KB 3035583 using wusa /uninstall
    • Restart
    • Reinstall KB 3035583 using Windows Update
    • Restart
    • Click on Get Windows 10 icon, not responding.

Yao BinThen, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Know Uninstalled Win 10 Product Key Or Reinstall

Fresh Install of Win 10 without Serial Key?

Looking to reformat a laptops HDD, and then reinstall Win 10 fresh. The problem is it came pre-installed with Win 8 and I did the free upgrade to Win 10. How exactly would I re-format the HDD, reinstall Win 10 and ensure it reactivates properly? I don't see a Win 8 serial key anywhere in the contents of the box.

Flogger23m, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Know Uninstalled Win 10 Product Key Or Reinstall

1. Know Uninstalled Win 10 Product Key Or Reinstall - Similar Threads - Uninstalled Product Key

2. Win 10 product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 product key: I have an HP laptop, I have installed Linux Ubuntu for the final year Engineering project, and a few days ago GRUB menu is corrupted, then Linux got corrupted, and now Windows too, so the question is can I extract the product key without accessing the windows. There are some...
  3. Win 10 product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 product key: I have an HP laptop, I have installed Linux Ubuntu for the final year Engineering project, and a few days ago GRUB menu is corrupted, then Linux got corrupted, and now Windows too, so the question is can I extract the product key without accessing the windows. There are some...
  4. Win 10 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Help with Win 10 uninstall and reinstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Win 10 uninstall and reinstall.: Read this before telling me to follow link "X" for help. I'll try to keep this the short version of Microsoft screwing me.Awhile back I was updating my PC. Win 10 got stuck at 80%. Even tho the forums said I was screwed I went ahead and contacted Microsoft. Yep, I was...
  6. Help with Win 10 uninstall and reinstall.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Win 10 uninstall and reinstall.: Read this before telling me to follow link "X" for help. I'll try to keep this the short version of Microsoft screwing me.Awhile back I was updating my PC. Win 10 got stuck at 80%. Even tho the forums said I was screwed I went ahead and contacted Microsoft. Yep, I was...
  7. Help with Win 10 uninstall and reinstall.

8. Reinstall product key

Reinstall product key: hi already l have product key have i can reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-product-key/5b23a23d-7eac-4f64-aabf-38cccf021afe
  9. Win 10 product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 product key: Why we able to find win 10 product key with cmd and this is legally true https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-product-key/87359acb-6006-4ad0-a1aa-165b130dec91
  10. Product key for Win 10

Product key for Win 10: I converted from Windows 7 to the free version of Windows 10 home. Can I get a product key for Windows 10? Replacing a drive and I need to do a cold start on it. Old drive won't clone to new one....