Windows 10: Know what exactly happens when i click something in an Application [.EXE]

Discus and support Know what exactly happens when i click something in an Application [.EXE] in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have an application which does something which i would like to do myself manually without the application's help....for that, i need to know what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Freyam Mehta, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Know what exactly happens when i click something in an Application [.EXE]

i have an application which does something which i would like to do myself manually without the application's help....for that, i need to know what exactly that app does when i click that particular button....

:)

Freyam Mehta, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 5, 2018
  3. BtAssist1.exe Application Error- the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about connect the Bluetooth device on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• When exactly you get the above error message?
    • What exactly happens when you try to connect the Bluetooth device?
    • Were you able to detect the Bluetooth device in Device Manager?

This issue might have occurred if:

• There is a previous installation of the same application on the machine and you try to install a newer version.
    • There are registry corruptions related to the application during upgrade.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan, System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Refer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Step 2: I suggest you to run Microsoft Safety Scanner
    which help to remove viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.

Microsoft Safety Scanner

Note: Data or files which are infected by malware might be beyond cleaning and have to be deleted entirely to maintain the integrity of your system, which means there might be a potential for data loss.

Step 3: If your Bluetooth device cannot be enabled or is missing from Settings, it is possible that your drivers are misconfigured.

I suggest you to refer to the below post replied by
    Rajith R
    on August 29, 2015 and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

My Bluetooth cannot be enabled or
    is missing

Hope it helps. Try the and get back to us with an updated status of this issue and required information to assist you further accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 5, 2018
  4. XHan-) Win User

Know what exactly happens when i click something in an Application [.EXE]

Why vb6 application doesn't work after making exe ??

I am developing vb6 application with visual basic 6.0

In visual basic development environment, application run exactly.

I made exe using 'make a exe...' of
    file menu.

but compiled exe doesn't work exactly.

Help me.

Urgent----.

XHan-), Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Know what exactly happens when i click something in an Application [.EXE]

1. Know what exactly happens when i click something in an Application [.EXE] - Similar Threads - exactly happens click

2. i miss clicked and something i dont rlly know what happened plz help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i miss clicked and something i dont rlly know what happened plz help: i miss clicked and something i dont rlly know what happened but i saw something like a icon on the windows start thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-miss-clicked-and-something-i-dont-rlly-know-what/13788b22-f17f-449b-a377-5a72e1cdfab8
  3. i miss clicked and something i dont rlly know what happened plz help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i miss clicked and something i dont rlly know what happened plz help: i miss clicked and something i dont rlly know what happened but i saw something like a icon on the windows start thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-miss-clicked-and-something-i-dont-rlly-know-what/13788b22-f17f-449b-a377-5a72e1cdfab8
  4. Help I don’t know what happened

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I don’t know what happened: I went on my acer laptop today which uses windows 10 and everything has reset to default without me doing anything. It was fine yesterday and I don’t know what’s happened. Should this happen and should i be worried? submitted by /u/kaelan_pg [link] [comments]...
  5. This happens when I click something in File Explorer

This happens when I click something in File Explorer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Strange_Dark_5070 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l8tcul/this_happens_when_i_click_something_in_file/
  6. Anyone know what is happening?

Anyone know what is happening?: So, I have a Dell Latitude E5540 running Windows 10, and I have had a problem with windows "freezing." I put it in quotes because I'm not entirely sure that is what is happening. Let me explain. Every now and then Windows will "freeze" in a way that I can't use the taskbar,...
  7. when i right click with my mouse something weird happens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    when i right click with my mouse something weird happens: when I right click with my mouse I get a black screen and then I get a long refresh. some of my apps close https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-right-click-with-my-mouse-something-weird/fe4eaf4b-efe1-40ac-b930-1cc674659f34
  8. Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9auO41B2g&feature=youtu.be Hey here's a video that shows what's going on. I tried updating what could be updated, I tried replugging both my mouse and keyboard, even tried switching to a different mouse, but the problem still comes back. I...
  9. What is supposed to happen when I left click on a notification?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is supposed to happen when I left click on a notification?: Intuitively I thought clicking a notification would open the app and the email the notification is about. But the notification just closes, nothing else happens, its the same as if I pressed the "Clear" button X in the upper right corner of the notification. Whats the point...
  10. "Something Happened" What Next?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Something Happened" What Next?: I'm trying to update my Windows 8.1 Home laptop to Windows 10 by running setup.exe from a USB stick created by the Media Creation Tool. I get as far as installing the files, a window appears about restarting the PC, then a small grey box saying "Something Happened"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. btassist1.exe error