Windows 10: Knowledge information

Discus and support Knowledge information in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, many times I check out my princes but, some times I don't know many of the things that showings up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KamilBask, Jan 15, 2019.

1. KamilBask Win User

Knowledge information

Hi, many times I check out my princes but, some times I don't know many of the things that showings up.

:)

KamilBask, Jan 15, 2019
  2. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Knowledge information

Microsoft account purchase information.

Hi Robert,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you don't see any information with all of your Microsoft games. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Sign out your account from the Windows Store. Here is how:

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Microsoft account that you are currently signed in to the Store with.
    • Click/tap on the Microsoft account again.
    • Click/tap on the Sign out link.

Step 2: Reset Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Step 3: Sign in your account to the Windows Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Sign in.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Knowledge information

1. Knowledge information - Similar Threads - Knowledge information

2. How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...: For months the computer has been broadcasting and sharing my friends personal details . Her name is Shannon Fitzpatrick and she is my friends landlord. After months of deep analysis on my friends computer it seems there are system files and roots installed from microsoft...
  3. How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...: For months the computer has been broadcasting and sharing my friends personal details . Her name is Shannon Fitzpatrick and she is my friends landlord. After months of deep analysis on my friends computer it seems there are system files and roots installed from microsoft...
  4. I permanently deleted some of default folder because of lack of knowledge like screenshot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I permanently deleted some of default folder because of lack of knowledge like screenshot...: kindly help if there is another solution instead of system restore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-permanently-deleted-some-of-default-folder/6320fd44-897d-4a67-a124-7d0c4e25f530
  5. I permanently deleted some of default folder because of lack of knowledge like screenshot...

I permanently deleted some of default folder because of lack of knowledge like screenshot...: kindly help if there is another solution instead of system restore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-permanently-deleted-some-of-default-folder/6320fd44-897d-4a67-a124-7d0c4e25f530
  6. Ownership and permissions of my drives and my folders change without my knowledge and I am...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ownership and permissions of my drives and my folders change without my knowledge and I am...: My permissions and the owner keep changing without my knowledge and without me actively changing anything of this nature.When attempting to follow fix relayed here related to the soon t be called Core 2 Users Windows Apps Broken By Update Disaster, I am locked out of Windows...
  7. Ownership and permissions of my drives and my folders change without my knowledge and I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ownership and permissions of my drives and my folders change without my knowledge and I am...: My permissions and the owner keep changing without my knowledge and without me actively changing anything of this nature.When attempting to follow fix relayed here related to the soon t be called Core 2 Users Windows Apps Broken By Update Disaster, I am locked out of Windows...
  8. Ownership and permissions of my drives and my folders change without my knowledge and I am...

9. My phone has been linked to a computer without my knowledge by using my IMEI number is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone has been linked to a computer without my knowledge by using my IMEI number is...: Help my phone has been linked to windows without me knowing and I need to unlink it immediately! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-phone-has-been-linked-to-a-computer-without-my/6b213549-3506-468a-9007-c1172aa209f3
  10. My phone has been linked to a computer without my knowledge by using my IMEI number is...

My phone has been linked to a computer without my knowledge by using my IMEI number is...: Help my phone has been linked to windows without me knowing and I need to unlink it immediately! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-phone-has-been-linked-to-a-computer-without-my/6b213549-3506-468a-9007-c1172aa209f3