Windows 10: Known Issue Rollback - for info - new fast fix approach by MS

Discus and support Known Issue Rollback - for info - new fast fix approach by MS in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, this new approach to fixing problems caused to some by updates delivered by MS is referred to in this News item KB5001330 CU Windows 10 v2004 build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dalchina, May 4, 2021.

1. dalchina Win User

Known Issue Rollback - for info - new fast fix approach by MS

Hi, this new approach to fixing problems caused to some by updates delivered by MS is referred to in this News item KB5001330 CU Windows 10 v2004 build 19041.928 and v20H2 19042.928 which links to this (which includes a video by MS) https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...d/ba-p/2176831 I came across this video on this for those who like videos: Windows 10 NEW Known issues rollback feature promises to help out problem updates - YouTube

:)

dalchina, May 4, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 4, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    Bree, May 4, 2021
  4. Ghot Win User

KIR sounds like a "Flex tape" commercial.

I'm still waiting for the MS plan where... they just don't send out broken updates. *Smile

Ghot, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Known Issue Rollback - for info - new fast fix approach by MS - Similar Threads - Known Issue Rollback

2. How to apply Known Issue Rollback KIR?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to apply Known Issue Rollback KIR?: Hi,I have a specific example. I am lost with KIRs.https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-health/status-windows-10-20h2#2778msgdescSays for enterprise computers need to apply KIR. Are enterprise computers considered those that are connected to a windows domain? Are...
  3. How to apply Known Issue Rollback KIR?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to apply Known Issue Rollback KIR?: Hi,I have a specific example. I am lost with KIRs.https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-health/status-windows-10-20h2#2778msgdescSays for enterprise computers need to apply KIR. Are enterprise computers considered those that are connected to a windows domain? Are...
  4. How to apply Known Issue Rollback KIR?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Known Issue Rollback is Microsoft's latest weapon against Windows update bugs

in Windows 10 News
    Known Issue Rollback is Microsoft's latest weapon against Windows update bugs: Known Issue Rollback is a fairly new capability of Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system that is designed as a tool to react to emerging bugs quickly that are introduced by updates. There is always a chance that issues are introduced when regular updates or feature updates...
  6. "KIR", Known Issue Rollback: Helping you keep Windows devices protected and productive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "KIR", Known Issue Rollback: Helping you keep Windows devices protected and productive: On Mar 2 MS semi-publicly announced the "KIR", Known Issue Rollback, feature for Windows business users: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-it-pro-blog/known-issue-rollback-helping-you-keep-windows-devices-protected/bc-p/2217979#M2522 It is a way for business...
  7. Known Issue Rollback (KIR) feature in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Known Issue Rollback (KIR) feature in Windows 10: Microsoft has introduced a new feature called Known Issue Rollback (KIR), which is intended to keep your Windows 10 devices protected and productive. In this post, we look at how the KIR feature works in Windows 10 and how it applies to end-users (consumers) as well as in the...
  8. Microsoft confirms new known issue in Windows 10 v2004

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms new known issue in Windows 10 v2004: Microsoft’s new Windows 10 May 2020 Update is primarily focused on improving existing features, rather than launching new ones. The May 2020 Update improves the features you know and use the most. For instance, the Windows Subsystem for Linux is getter better and Microsoft...
  9. Is this a known issue?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this a known issue?: Hello, In another thread I indicated that my computer shows that the KB4056892 update failed. I was informed how to find out if it did indeed install, which it has. My question is will the error in View installed History will ever be correct, or are there any concerns other...
  10. New 1709 rollback to 1703

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New 1709 rollback to 1703: I just got this 1709 & had to many issue with drivers & uninstalled & roiled back to 1703 but it keep reinstalling 1709 again in windows updates. I not want this creators update & not subscribed to Windows Insider Program. How do I stop Windows update from re installing it ....