Windows 10: Kodak 5250 All in One won't scan over wifi

Discus and support Kodak 5250 All in One won't scan over wifi in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Kodak 5250 all in one printer won't scan over wifi from my new Windows 10 computer. It prints fine, and it both prints and scans over a USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bkspero, Oct 17, 2019.

1. bkspero Win User

Kodak 5250 All in One won't scan over wifi

My Kodak 5250 all in one printer won't scan over wifi from my new Windows 10 computer. It prints fine, and it both prints and scans over a USB connection. It also prints and scans fine over WiFi from a Windows 7 computer.

The firmware and drivers are the most recent versions. The wifi connection is fine. An earlier post provided guidance on restarting Windows Acquisition Services and that did not correct the problem. The troubleshooter detects that there is a problem with the WiFi connected printer but cannot identify any cause. Running troubleshooter on the USB connected printer only says its ok.

Here are some other observations that may help identify a solution.

1) Two instances of this printer exist in Devices and Printers. One for the WiFi connection and one for the USB connection. They have different names, though. The WiFi version is: KodakESP5200+0674 while the USB version is: Eastman Kodak Company Kodak ESP5200 Series AIO.

2) Under Properties/Hardware (not Printer Properties) the two show different information for Hardware. The WiFI one shows only "KodakESP5200+0674 type Print Que" and its location is Root Print Queue. The USB one shows much more (many lines of information): D:/ type Portable Devices, Eastman Kodak Company Kodak ESP5200 Series AIO type Print queues, Kodak ESP5200 Series AIO type Imaging device, Kodak ESP5200 Series AIO type Printers, Kodak SD/MMC card USB device type Disk Drives, and a number of lines starting with USB.

3) In Device Manager there is no listing for Scanner that I can find anywhere. Under Printer Queues there are the 2 Kodak Printers that show up in Devices and Printers. In addition there is Root Print Queue and several other entries. Under Printers there is only Kodak ESP5200 Series AIO V4. Under Other Devices there is no scanner shown. Only a couple of Bluetooth entries plus an entryfor SdlProxy, and and entry for SMS/MMS.

Hope that somewhere in this knot of information is the key to a solution (since the standard recommendations of updating drivers and firmware haven't worked). Thanks in advance.

:)

bkspero, Oct 17, 2019

2. Unable to access Kodak ESP 5250 printer on Windows 10

I have Windows 10 and a Kodak ESP5250. Before I was upgraded to Windows 10, the scan function worked properly. I can print and copy just fine. When I try to scan I get the error code 100-2106. I had no problems on Windows 8 but now I can not scan a thing.
    When I try to scan straight from the printer it just gives me an error message on the printer itself.

Original title: Kodak ESP 5250

DanielLeonard13, Oct 17, 2019
  3. Pat46613 Win User
    windows 10 64 bit version driver for kodak esp 5250

I need a printer driver for my Kodak ESP 5250 on a windows 10 x64 Lenovo 100. Please help

Pat46613, Oct 17, 2019
  4. Kodak 5250 All in One won't scan over wifi

Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

Kodak 5250 All in One won't scan over wifi

1. Kodak 5250 All in One won't scan over wifi - Similar Threads - Kodak 5250 won't

2. WIFI priortize over LAN all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI priortize over LAN all the time: Hi mate i want to prioritize wifi over LAN all the time even LAN is connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-priortize-over-lan-all-the-time/8cb7fb96-ba9b-4f71-a56a-66fae759265e
  3. WIFI priortize over LAN all the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI priortize over LAN all the time: Hi mate i want to prioritize wifi over LAN all the time even LAN is connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-priortize-over-lan-all-the-time/8cb7fb96-ba9b-4f71-a56a-66fae759265e
  4. WIFI priortize over LAN all the time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How do i get my Kodak 5250 Printer to work?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i get my Kodak 5250 Printer to work?!: My Kodak 5250 works but Windows 10 can't find the darn thing and when i try to install drivers it always puts out a error when i install it and then cancels the install. WHAT DO I DO!?!??!? submitted by /u/PlanetGamerYuTu [link] [comments]...
  6. Kodak AIO printer/Scanner and Windows Scan problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kodak AIO printer/Scanner and Windows Scan problem: I have Kodak AiO scanner/printer 3.2ESP.....it will scan in but then tells me it does not find the printer and freezes any further progress. If I use Windows Scan, on clicking on 'Save' up pops a message 'Ooops couldn't save that one' I have tried everything to...
  7. HP all-in-one won't "find" my computer to scan to.

HP all-in-one won't "find" my computer to scan to.: Finally got the print function to work, but when I go to the screen on the printer to scan to, it won't list my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-wont-find-my-computer-to-scan-to/e7131790-ea5e-48ea-ad0d-94ff99ecbdb4
  8. Wifi won't connect to one computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi won't connect to one computer: My Dell 14 inspirion lap top yesterday wouldn't connect to my my tablet/Verizon/wifi. It has worked all year. It will only give me airplane mode. I have Windows 10 1903 version upgraded in April 2019. All of a sudden it won't find my WiFi telling me I don't have it. My...
  9. Scanning on all-in-one EPSON WF2530

Scanning on all-in-one EPSON WF2530: The scanner on my printer creates a line on the center of the scanned image ONLY when using the ADF. I just updated the driver from EPSON, but it did not help. Any ideas?...
  10. Kodak ESP 3.2 All-in-One Printer

Kodak ESP 3.2 All-in-One Printer: Will not print!! Help? 64267