Windows 10: Kodak AIO printer/Scanner and Windows Scan problem

Discus and support Kodak AIO printer/Scanner and Windows Scan problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Kodak AiO scanner/printer 3.2ESP.....it will scan in but then tells me it does not find the printer and freezes any further progress. If I use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PeterRead2, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Kodak AIO printer/Scanner and Windows Scan problem

I have Kodak AiO scanner/printer 3.2ESP.....it will scan in but then tells me it does not find the printer and freezes any further progress.

If I use Windows Scan, on clicking on 'Save' up pops a message 'Ooops couldn't save that one'

I have tried everything to resolve...resetting/trouble shooting/uninstalling/installing, even an IT adviser could not help.

Help.

:)

PeterRead2, Sep 22, 2020

2. Kodak aio program has dissapeared from my programs list now I have updated from win 8.1 to win 10

A recent laptop I bought came with win 8.1.

I used it in this format for a while loading as well as many other programs, Kodak aio in order to print, scan etc from a Hero 7.1 printer.

if I wanted to scan I would find the aio program, start it adjust settings and scan.

now I have upgraded to win 10 the aio program is no longer listed. if I want to scan I have to use the windows scanner program which uses the Kodak printer/scanner. the problem with this is limited settings.

I can still print from any program to the Kodak printer.

How can I get the aio program in the program list again please.

BruceGhinn, Sep 22, 2020
  3. RussW. Win User
    After upgrading to Windows 10 Kodak 3250 printer scanner is not working

I have looked at all the post here for people having the same problem with my printer/scanner but have not found anything that works.

Anyone solved this problem yet? Did all the suggestions listed nothing works. My printer prints but won't scan, says I need a driver for the scan option. My printer/scanner worked in windows 8.1, yea I ran the compatibility mode didn't work. Any help would
    be appreciated.

Original tittle: Kodak 3250 printer/scanner

RussW., Sep 22, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Kodak AIO printer/Scanner and Windows Scan problem

Kodak 5300 AIO compatibilty issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix printer problems.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Refer the link to download latest Kodak 5300 AIO drivers.

Kodak EasyShare 5300 Driver

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Kodak AIO printer/Scanner and Windows Scan problem

1. Kodak AIO printer/Scanner and Windows Scan problem - Similar Threads - Kodak AIO printer

2. Kodak ESP 3 AIO Printer set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kodak ESP 3 AIO Printer set up: I am NOT techy at all and my stuff has been in storage for a few years. I am trying to set up my old Kodak ESP-3 Printer with my Laptop and the printer is no longer supported by Kodak seehttps://www.kodak.com/en/consumer/page/support and my Laptop is saying there are sync...
  3. Kodak ESP 3 AIO Printer set up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kodak ESP 3 AIO Printer set up: I am NOT techy at all and my stuff has been in storage for a few years. I am trying to set up my old Kodak ESP-3 Printer with my Laptop and the printer is no longer supported by Kodak seehttps://www.kodak.com/en/consumer/page/support and my Laptop is saying there are sync...
  4. Kodak ESP 3 AIO Printer set up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. KODAK ESP C315 printer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KODAK ESP C315 printer: Hi, guys, I have a message on the screen telling me the computer has a software communication error 105-10009, I am able to print the printer's test page, from the printer, but print doesn't work from the computer, Any ideas welcome, Sid, DELL Inspiron 15-3000...
  6. Printer/scanner problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer/scanner problems: After the recent windows update early june my Printer/Scanner has stopped working properly it will scan OK to screen and i can save to file but any computer print functions will not work. The printer works fine from manual print requests any idea's....
  7. Kodak Scanner i2400 not ready

Kodak Scanner i2400 not ready: Hi Guys, Need your help. My team is having problems connecting the Kodak Scanner i2400 to a windows 10 laptop. The scanner icon in the taskbar shows scanner not ready. The scanner is connected to the usb port turned ON. You might have experienced a similar issue. Would...
  8. Windows 10 Problem with Printers & Scanners

Windows 10 Problem with Printers & Scanners: After rolling out the latest Windows update (1903), we can no longer manage our printers via Printers and Scanners (Under Settings). When we click on the Manage button, nothing happens. The highlighter simply goes to the next printer in line. Our printers are deployed...
  9. Kodak Verite 50 printer

Kodak Verite 50 printer: I downloaded the drivers and the printer was working perfect through wireless connection. Recently I changed the router id and password and the printer stopped working through wireless connection. How do I update the new router id and password in the kodak verite printer so...
  10. Kodak 3.2 printer

Kodak 3.2 printer: Hi, newbie here and to Windows 10, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 (upgraded in the loosest sense), first it was no sound which after hours of messing about I managed to fix, but now I have no printer at all. Windows 10 does not recognise my printer, it is a Kodak 3.2...