Windows 10: Kodak Easy Share software

Discus and support Kodak Easy Share software in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does anyone know how I can delete pictures in Easy Share software to make more room on my computer? When I delete an album I get the message that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KathyBurton2, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Kodak Easy Share software

Does anyone know how I can delete pictures in Easy Share software to make more room on my computer? When I delete an album I get the message that although the album is deleted, the pictures are not . I currently have almost 60,000 pictures slowing down my computer. Thanks!

:)

KathyBurton2, Nov 11, 2020

2. Kodak Easy Share Software

Hi Vicki,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to upload photos to EBay. Don’t worry, we are here to assist you.

I suggest you to contact Kodak Easy Share software manufacturer, as the Kodak support team can assist you better on this issue.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 11, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Kodak Easy share

You might need to give the app permission in your firewall.

KODAK Share Button App online help

2 Check if your selected email service provider limits file attachment size. It may be that the size of the picture you are trying to send exceeds this restriction. Click to expand... Or, maybe, this: EASYSHARE Software won't start
    This is the latest version for windows: KODAK EASYSHARE Software - WINDOWS Operating Systems

You can try using the Kodak find answers search site for more answers/info.

Hope this helps, but, I do not use that software or AOL.
    You might need to look at any security settings, ports, secure passwords/log-in, etc.
    Hopefully someone that had a similar problem will stop by and help.
    Good luck.

95Viper, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Kodak Easy Share software

Kodak Easy Share Software

I uploaded my Windows 7 to Windows 10 and now my Kodak Easy Share Software won't let me upload pics to ebay. This is how I make extra money so all my pics are essential to me. Help!! What should I do? Also, it shows me a few of them, just not all.

VickiMcGee, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Kodak Easy Share software

1. Kodak Easy Share software - Similar Threads - Kodak Easy Share

2. [email protected]@king for Cloud Storage! Easy Sharing, Easy Backup, Fast! Help?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    [email protected]@king for Cloud Storage! Easy Sharing, Easy Backup, Fast! Help?: Hello, I know there are a couple of threads out there about this but nothing very detailed. I have checked YouTube, official websites, and checked pricing. I am looking for something kind of special and I am not sure if it exists. It may not. What I want is something like...
  3. Kodak software will not run

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kodak software will not run: Bought a new HP laptop. Best Buy set it up but it will not load Kodak Software. Have 2 Kodak printers. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kodak-software-will-not-run/f877f600-96b5-4321-8f0c-2cae95e42a8f
  4. Kodak help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kodak help: how do I important and download videos from a kodak "Easy"share(And I use that term loosely because it's been a massive pain in the ass) camera submitted by /u/Mmicb0b [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8zhcp/kodak_help/
  5. Easy Network and Sharing setup?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Easy Network and Sharing setup?: Since XP and beyond, until Windows 10, turn on Network discovery and sharing was so easy! Why is it so hard to do now? Many hoops to jump through, just to find out you still don't have access to a second or third computer on your private network. It would be nice to have a...
  6. Easy to use Presentation to Video software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Easy to use Presentation to Video software: Help! I am having trouble using PowerPoint and believe it is a known issue: I cannot have narration and/or audio play across slides in a presentation, thus my resulting video has muted breaks between slides. This would be great, as I am just learning that PowerPoint can do...
  7. Is there an easy way to share files??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an easy way to share files??: Hello, I have 2 Win 10 Home machines sitting next to each other on a desk, both connected to the same wifi network. Is there an easy way to transfer files from one machine to the other?? I've been using a flash drive because I have googled my brains out and cannot figure...
  8. KODAK ESP5

KODAK ESP5: SINCE NEW UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10I CAN NOT GET MY KODAK ESP5 TO WORK, IT SAYS CANNOT LOCATE PRINTER,IS THERE A WAY TO GET MY PRINTER WORK WITH NEW UPDATES. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kodak-esp5/27b51151-e38c-4b2e-859f-a401774fc949
  9. The best and cheap easy software deployment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The best and cheap easy software deployment: I am looking for a good and very reliable deployment software....which one will you suggest me? Thanks 97923
  10. Kodak 3.2 printer

Kodak 3.2 printer: Hi, newbie here and to Windows 10, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 (upgraded in the loosest sense), first it was no sound which after hours of messing about I managed to fix, but now I have no printer at all. Windows 10 does not recognise my printer, it is a Kodak 3.2...