Windows 10: Kodak Hero 9.1

Discus and support Kodak Hero 9.1 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello My name is Edward. I own a Hero 9.1 by kodak I know lolollol going back some years, I have it connected my whi fi but, I'm getting a message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EdwardGreen5, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Kodak Hero 9.1

Hello My name is Edward. I own a Hero 9.1 by kodak I know lolollol going back some years, I have it connected my whi fi but, I'm getting a message drivers unavailable message can anyone direct me to a good plac eto find the drivers or am I at a loss.

:)

EdwardGreen5, Mar 29, 2021

2. Kodak Hero 9.1 not working since windows 10 update on HP computer.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, however I suggest you to download Windows 7 compatible driver for Kodak Hero 9.1 and run it using the compatibility troubleshooter.

Follow these steps to install in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver’s setup file and click on
      ‘properties’

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Operating System accordingly from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Hope it helps. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

SujataMoktan, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Windows 10 won't let me download printer kodak office hero 6.1 software, error code 101-80200000

Hi,

For better assistance regarding Kodak Hero 6.1 printer, we suggest that you contact
    Kodak support.

Regards.

Monica Cam, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Kodak Hero 9.1

Kodak hero 7.1 will not print, prints test page with no problem but will not print anything else

Old title: I have a Kodak hero 7.1

my Kodak hero 7.1 will not print, prints test page with no problem but will not print anything else

RandallWaltersZA., Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Kodak Hero 9.1

1. Kodak Hero 9.1 - Similar Threads - Kodak Hero

2. How to Install a Kodak easyshare disk on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Install a Kodak easyshare disk on windows 11: How to install my Kodak photo disk onto my Windows 11 new computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-a-kodak-easyshare-disk-on-windows/1569a75b-795f-4873-b35c-6c3f5832d6d2
  3. How to Install a Kodak easyshare disk on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Install a Kodak easyshare disk on windows 11: How to install my Kodak photo disk onto my Windows 11 new computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-a-kodak-easyshare-disk-on-windows/1569a75b-795f-4873-b35c-6c3f5832d6d2
  4. Need the driver for Kodak esp 3.2 printer. Kodak no longer supports it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need the driver for Kodak esp 3.2 printer. Kodak no longer supports it.: I need the driver for Kodak esp3.2 printer. It is no longer supported by Kodak. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-the-driver-for-kodak-esp-32-printer-kodak-no/ee308ecd-2271-4d81-8fe2-f80d2c813b48
  5. Need the driver for Kodak esp 3.2 printer. Kodak no longer supports it.

Need the driver for Kodak esp 3.2 printer. Kodak no longer supports it.: I need the driver for Kodak esp3.2 printer. It is no longer supported by Kodak. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-the-driver-for-kodak-esp-32-printer-kodak-no/ee308ecd-2271-4d81-8fe2-f80d2c813b48
  6. I Need the Drive for KODAK printer ESP C315

I Need the Drive for KODAK printer ESP C315: Hello all, I am trying to find the driver for kodak printer ESP C315. I can only find the driver for the Windows 10 version. I was wondering if there is a WIndows 11 version available? Thank you in advance!...
  7. Error Code "101-5096" for Kodak hero 5.1 printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code "101-5096" for Kodak hero 5.1 printer: I'm on windows 10 attempting to connect an old printer to it. And I downloaded the drivers of off Kodak's website and whilst going through the installation process I encounter the aforementioned error code "101-5096" Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  8. Error Code "101-5096" for Kodak hero 5.1 printer

Error Code "101-5096" for Kodak hero 5.1 printer: I'm on windows 10 attempting to connect an old printer to it. And I downloaded the drivers of off Kodak's website and whilst going through the installation process I encounter the aforementioned error code "101-5096" Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  9. Error Code "101-5096" for Kodak hero 5.1 printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Given error code 101-5096 when trying to install drivers for my Kodak Hero 9.1 printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Given error code 101-5096 when trying to install drivers for my Kodak Hero 9.1 printer: I recently picked up this printer secondhand- the Kodak Hero 9.1. It's in excellent condition and doesn't seem to have any problems. Except of course I can't install the drivers and actually use the thing. At the end of the driver installation process I get an Error Code...