Windows 10: Kodi for Windows - Krypton V17.3 update available.

Discus and support Kodi for Windows - Krypton V17.3 update available. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks Windows users who like Kodi can download Krypton V17.3 --fixes a few things that V17.2 broke (although V17.1 still works). Kodi IMO is now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, May 26, 2017.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Kodi for Windows - Krypton V17.3 update available.

Hi folks
    Windows users who like Kodi can download Krypton V17.3 --fixes a few things that V17.2 broke (although V17.1 still works).

Kodi IMO is now better than VLC as it plays EVERYTHING - even .ISO DVD files including menus etc.

Even better when you download / sideload on to an AMAZON fire TV box / stick.

Easiest way to do that is to follow the method outlined here : Method 4

How To Install Kodi on Fire TV / Stick - Computer Not Needed

The easiest by far if you have an Android phone is simply to load it from the phone directly to the fire TV - instructions clearly explained in the link using the method 4 way

great also if you are in a hotel etc -- plug your Firestick into the Hotel room's TV and you've got access to all your media streams / plugins / local media without needing your laptop. Ensure you have the FireTV's handset / remote though as well as the remote for the TV. If you need to connect the firestick to Hotel Wifi use a private access point (mobile phone) or better use a portable modem as the modem uses the room connection however many clients you allow to logon --and it only uses 1 internet connection - useful in places where you are only allowed 1 or two devices.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, May 26, 2017

2. Why does Kodi v17.3 crash on win 10

Why is kodi v17.3 crashing in win 10

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

AndrewElliotuu., May 26, 2017
  3. KODI Krypton 17.3 for Windows 10

I tried to set up Kodi on my Windows 10 but I received an messages saying that I was not connected to the internet when my private home network is active with a strong signal. What do I need to do in order to successfully install Kodi Krypton 17.3 properly?
    Do I have to adjust any settings on my Windows Defender? Any help and assistance would greatly be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Brett & ErikEstrada-Ferris, May 26, 2017
Thema:

Kodi for Windows - Krypton V17.3 update available.

1. Kodi for Windows - Krypton V17.3 update available. - Similar Threads - Kodi Krypton V17

2. Kodi Kodi freez. help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kodi Kodi freez. help!: Good morning, I use Shield TV with Kodi to watch documentaries I made in 4K and it has always worked well for me. I fed it even heavy stuff and it never made a Kodi move with the Shield TV. For a few days I have been feeding it 8bit HEVC files with a low bitrate, but Kodi...
  3. 3 Updates Available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 Updates Available: March 14, 2023Check for Updates: These 3 are available...Cheers,Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3-updates-available/fd0f0621-8b63-48e2-b58e-7971f0641557
  4. 3 Updates Available

3 Updates Available: March 14, 2023Check for Updates: These 3 are available...Cheers,Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3-updates-available/fd0f0621-8b63-48e2-b58e-7971f0641557
  5. Kodi on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Kodi on windows 10: I am new at Kodi and I'm trying to set it up on my computer to be able to watch movies and TV shows having a hard time finding a video on how to set it up any suggestions would be great?...
  6. Kodi on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kodi on windows 10: I am new at Kodi and I'm trying to set it up on my computer to be able to watch movies and TV shows having a hard time finding a video on how to set it up any suggestions would be great?...
  7. Kodi on windows 10

8. Kodi BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kodi BSOD: Hi guys got a problem. Please help. Thanks in advance! 4554
  9. Kodi Genesis No Streams Available

Kodi Genesis No Streams Available: I am trying to set up Kodi and the new Genesis Fork on my buddy's laptop and I am having issues with Genesis giving me the "No Stream Available" on everything that I try and load. I am currently running an episode on my comp (one that I tried running on his) His comp is...
  10. Kodi - legit version

Kodi - legit version: Hi folks If you install KODI on a gadget like an amazon TV stick / box you don't need any multi-media streaming server from your computer / NAS. So long as the files are shared KODI will play them. Installing Kodi on an amazon fire TV box is the same as installing on an...