Windows 10: Kodi - legit version

Discus and support Kodi - legit version in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks If you install KODI on a gadget like an amazon TV stick / box you don't need any multi-media streaming server from your computer / NAS. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Feb 18, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Kodi - legit version

Hi folks

If you install KODI on a gadget like an amazon TV stick / box you don't need any multi-media streaming server from your computer / NAS. So long as the files are shared KODI will play them.

Installing Kodi on an amazon fire TV box is the same as installing on an android phone (both are android devices).

Kodi will also play codecs that even VLC doesn't and if you have DVD's ripped as .iso's it will play those too (with menus etc). Using an Amazon box is better because you have a decent remote - easier than using a software remote from a phone although you can use the phone app and beam to remote TV etc.

Music codecs also play - almost every conceivable codec.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Feb 18, 2018
  2. DominicP Win User

where can I download the tv tuner that I used to have in windows 7?

Assuming there is a Windows 10 driver for your tuner, try
    NextPVR.

You may also want Kodi with its NextPVR add-in.

The current beta version of Kodi does not yet work with NextPVR. It needs a newer version of NextPVR which is not yet available.

DominicP, Feb 18, 2018
  3. Kodi

Kodi not working version 17 on Windows

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

JohnArmitage-Hobbs, Feb 18, 2018
Thema:

Kodi - legit version

1. Kodi - legit version - Similar Threads - Kodi legit version

2. Kodi Kodi freez. help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kodi Kodi freez. help!: Good morning, I use Shield TV with Kodi to watch documentaries I made in 4K and it has always worked well for me. I fed it even heavy stuff and it never made a Kodi move with the Shield TV. For a few days I have been feeding it 8bit HEVC files with a low bitrate, but Kodi...
  3. Is this legit?

Is this legit?: So i buyed yesterday a windows key and when i tried to used it it said that was already used by another person , i contacted the gamivo support and they said to try to activate through cellphone call i did That but it was a bit strange , when i clicked "activate with...
  4. Is this legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this legit?: So i buyed yesterday a windows key and when i tried to used it it said that was already used by another person , i contacted the gamivo support and they said to try to activate through cellphone call i did That but it was a bit strange , when i clicked "activate with...
  5. Kodi on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Kodi on windows 10: I am new at Kodi and I'm trying to set it up on my computer to be able to watch movies and TV shows having a hard time finding a video on how to set it up any suggestions would be great?...
  6. Kodi on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kodi on windows 10: I am new at Kodi and I'm trying to set it up on my computer to be able to watch movies and TV shows having a hard time finding a video on how to set it up any suggestions would be great?...
  7. Kodi on windows 10

8. downloading kodi wizard/build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloading kodi wizard/build: I am trying to download a build using kodi to my linx 12/64 laptop but each time the build download gets to around 39mb it stops. Ive tried several different builds and its always the same .Any help please....
  9. Kodi BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kodi BSOD: Hi guys got a problem. Please help. Thanks in advance! 4554
  10. Kodi Genesis No Streams Available

Kodi Genesis No Streams Available: I am trying to set up Kodi and the new Genesis Fork on my buddy's laptop and I am having issues with Genesis giving me the "No Stream Available" on everything that I try and load. I am currently running an episode on my comp (one that I tried running on his) His comp is...