Windows 10: Kohl's announces it will begin accepting Amazon returns in US stores

Discus and support Kohl's announces it will begin accepting Amazon returns in US stores in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) today announced that all Kohl’s stores will be accepting free, convenient, unpackaged returns for Amazon customers starting in July.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Kohl's announces it will begin accepting Amazon returns in US stores

Read more:

:)

Brink, Apr 23, 2019
  2. Joe Men Win User

called announce

I have provided the steps on how you can enable the Use Speech to announce caller ID in my initial response.

For your convenience, here the detailed steps:

• Launch the Settings app.
    • Tap Ease of Access.
    • Tap More options.
    • Tap the On/Off slider under the Use Speech to announce caller ID to set it on or off.
    Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Joe Men, Apr 23, 2019
  3. Remford Win User
    windows store error 0x80073CFB when trying to update Amazon

Same problem with Amazon App.

Tried both suggested remedies. Rebooted between each step. No luck. Same problem.

Please advise.

Remford, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Kohl's announces it will begin accepting Amazon returns in US stores

Amazon App from Windows Store (Windows 10)

About one week ago I upgraded my Dell laptop to Windows 10 and downloaded/installed the Amazon App from the Windows Store. While the Windows Store says that the app is installed on my computer, I'm not seeing it listed in the "All Apps" section of the Start
    Menu nor listed in the installed programs through the Control Panel. The only way I'm able to open the app is if I go the Windows Store and click on Open.

Does anyone have any suggestions about how to enable the app for me to view it without going through the Windows Store? If I need to uninstall it and reinstall the app, how do I go about doing so (since it's not showing up in the Control Panel/Programs list)?

JennieEspy, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

Kohl's announces it will begin accepting Amazon returns in US stores

1. Kohl's announces it will begin accepting Amazon returns in US stores - Similar Threads - Kohl's announces begin

2. If I buy windows 11 activation key in US US Amazon store, can I activate this key in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I buy windows 11 activation key in US US Amazon store, can I activate this key in...: If I buy windows 11 activation key in US US Amazon store, can I activate this key in Uzbekistan. My Microsoft account's country is Uzbekistan....
  3. If I buy windows 11 activation key in US US Amazon store, can I activate this key in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I buy windows 11 activation key in US US Amazon store, can I activate this key in...: If I buy windows 11 activation key in US US Amazon store, can I activate this key in Uzbekistan. My Microsoft account's country is Uzbekistan....
  4. amazon appstore is not available outside of us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amazon appstore is not available outside of us: I want to use amazon appstore but it says it is not available outside of us, why and how to fix without vpn? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-appstore-is-not-available-outside-of-us/2a5a81d9-ba09-47a3-9296-bf524621161f
  5. amazon appstore is not available outside of us

amazon appstore is not available outside of us: I want to use amazon appstore but it says it is not available outside of us, why and how to fix without vpn? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-appstore-is-not-available-outside-of-us/2a5a81d9-ba09-47a3-9296-bf524621161f
  6. Amazon App Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon App Store: One of the Selling points proudly pointed out when Windows 11 were announced was the ability to install Android Apps via the App Store! With this in mind, I bought myself a brand new Surface Go to allow me to consolidate my old laptop and Android tablet into one.Low and...
  7. Amazon App Store

Amazon App Store: One of the Selling points proudly pointed out when Windows 11 were announced was the ability to install Android Apps via the App Store! With this in mind, I bought myself a brand new Surface Go to allow me to consolidate my old laptop and Android tablet into one.Low and...
  8. pop-ups that asks us to accept cookies

in Browsers and Email
    pop-ups that asks us to accept cookies: Why is it we almost always are faced with a pop-up that asks us to accept cookies? This started some time ago, but why? It's getting a tad annoying, if I may say so. 169708
  9. Amazon announces Amazon Shopper Panel to earn monthly rewards

in Windows 10 News
    Amazon announces Amazon Shopper Panel to earn monthly rewards: Shoppers have more choices than ever. It’s now commonplace for shoppers to visit both online and physical stores even within the journey of a single purchase—for example, by searching for a product in a brick-and-mortar store, paying for it online, and...
  10. Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government: Make no mistake: over the last few years, we’ve seen faster acceleration of government organizations moving to the cloud. So why now? This move is driven largely by the desire to bring the most up-to-date tools and capabilities to employees to meet demands for mobility and...