Windows 10: Konica Minolta C353 installation

Discus and support Konica Minolta C353 installation in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a "First" C353 installed on my network (192.168.1.30) and everything works. I am trying to set up a second C353 on the same network. These... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alan in dallas, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Konica Minolta C353 installation

I have a "First" C353 installed on my network (192.168.1.30) and everything works.

I am trying to set up a second C353 on the same network.

These two machines have previously worked simultaneously on the same network at a different office.

I have assigned an ip address (192.168.1.150) to the second C353. I can copy on this second machine. I can scan from the second machine to computers on the network. I can ping this second machine successfully from anywhere on the network.

When I try to install the second machine on a desktop for the ability to print to this second machine, the wizard (km-c353-win) cannot find the machine. I cannot install it manually as well.

Help?

:)

Alan in dallas, Jul 10, 2019

2. konica minolta bizhub211

AGAIN, STILL NO ANSWER!

HASN'T ANYONE THE DECENCY TO CONTACT ME?

ONLY THE AUTOMATIC COMPUTER IS CONTACTING ME.

NEED MY KONICA MINOLTA BIZHUB 211 WORKING IN WIN 10. WHERE IS THE PROGRAM?

Maitland CommunityMen's Shed, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 konica minolta 1350w printer driver

Sandra

Thanks for posting your experience with Windows 10 and Konica Minolta 1350W printer Regardless of what Microsoft, Konica Minolta and others trying to help have said so far, there is no Windows 10 driver for the 1350W.

Windows 8.1 has a Konica Minolta 1350W driver built into it. My 1350W worked with 8.1 but does not work with 10.

If anyone knows the answer, please let us know.

This is really weird. I have tried HP printers which are much older than the 1350W and they work!!

Thanks everyone for your efforts.

Ron

miss pee wee, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Nav1Bill Win User

Konica Minolta C353 installation

Konica Minolta PagePro 1350W Windows 10 printer list?

How do I fix printer access for Win 10?

Konica Minolta PagePro 1350W Windows 10 does not list it in my printer list. It does show up in my Win 8.1 printer list.

Nav1Bill, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Konica Minolta C353 installation

1. Konica Minolta C353 installation - Similar Threads - Konica Minolta C353

2. Printer Driver problem Konica Universal printer driver PCL v4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Driver problem Konica Universal printer driver PCL v4: Konica Universal Printer Driver PCL v.4 was installed in the print server Windows 2019. Some Konica BizHub printers were added, which use that driver and shared on the server.We have Windows 11, 10 and 2022 computers attached to the shared print queue and the driver was...
  3. Printer Driver problem Konica Universal printer driver PCL v4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer Driver problem Konica Universal printer driver PCL v4: Konica Universal Printer Driver PCL v.4 was installed in the print server Windows 2019. Some Konica BizHub printers were added, which use that driver and shared on the server.We have Windows 11, 10 and 2022 computers attached to the shared print queue and the driver was...
  4. Page Pro 1400W Konica Minolta drivers for win10 x64

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Page Pro 1400W Konica Minolta drivers for win10 x64: Does anyone have a link or archive to email me? I have an old, but nice, PagePro 1400W laser printer, but my windows 10 doesn't accept the installation, even in the compatibility mode install. Any other drivers for it? BR, Ivan...
  5. old printer support Konica/Minolta PagePro 1250w need help to install on Win10

old printer support Konica/Minolta PagePro 1250w need help to install on Win10: This printer - Konica/Minolta PagePro 1250w runs fine on an old Win7 machine that hasn't been updated in years. Can't find a driver to make it work on Win10. Konica/Minolta web site says a generic driver exists, but I can't find it on their site or any other legit site....
  6. USB PRINTER SHOWS AS UNSPECIFIED DEVICE and also as KONICA MINOLTA PagePro in Printers

in Windows 10 Customization
    USB PRINTER SHOWS AS UNSPECIFIED DEVICE and also as KONICA MINOLTA PagePro in Printers: Hello. My KONICA MINOLTA PagePro 1250W USB Printer Shows up under Devices and Printers, in Printers, AND inUnspecified. In Printers, it is set as Default Printer, yet is greyed out. Device status sez that the device is working properly. It is not.... In Unspecified,...
  7. Minolta-QMS 2060 Printer Driver

Minolta-QMS 2060 Printer Driver: I am trying to install the driver for my Minolta-QMS 2060 laser printer, but the driver is no longer appearing when I select windows update when installing the printer. Is there anwhere I can download this printer driver? Regards Dave Craggs OfficeCraft Ltd...
  8. Cannot conenect konica minolta biyhub 165 on shared printer with my laptop

Cannot conenect konica minolta biyhub 165 on shared printer with my laptop: Hello, I tried some ways to connect to the shared printer from my laptop /win 10/ the other comp. which is using win 7. The printer is Konica Minolta bizhub 165 and it work perfect on the PC. When i triend to connect manually, I see the other comp, and the printer but the...
  9. Windows 10 printer driver needed for Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430DL

Windows 10 printer driver needed for Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430DL: I just purchased a new pc with the Windows 10 operating system. I want to use this computer with my Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430DL colour laser printer. The Konica Minolta web site does not appear to have a link to download the driver I need. Can anyone help??? Thanks...
  10. Strange printer problem with Konica Minolta 1680MF

Strange printer problem with Konica Minolta 1680MF: Hello all, Some time ago, I upgraded Win 7 to Win 10 (without fresh reinstall) and just a few hour ago I tried to print something on my printer, Konica Minolta 1680MF and it doesn't print. I mean by that that the document (tried TXT, DOC, PDF and even printing from some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bizhub c353 windows 10 driver