Windows 10: Kopier dvd til hardisk

Discus and support Kopier dvd til hardisk in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hvordan får jeg lagret en DVD-R på harddisken?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aud Å&B, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Aud Å&B Win User

Kopier dvd til hardisk

Hvordan får jeg lagret en DVD-R på harddisken?

:)

Aud Å&B, Sep 17, 2018
  2. kureng Win User

monitor hardisk temp on ahci

How to monitor hardisk temperature when the hardisk is on AHCI? b4 dis i can monitor the temps using everest and speedfan when the AHCI is disable... since i want to get the AHCI advantage, i reinstall my vista with AHCI enabled... now, everest and speedfan wont show the hardisk temps...

i got three seagate sata2 hardisk...

kureng, Sep 17, 2018
  3. HTC
    HTC Win User
    Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

4. kukane Win User

Kopier dvd til hardisk

Help...asus bw-12b1st will not read blu-ray dvd

I bought an ASUS BW-12B1ST Blu-ray writer...installed and it didnt read ANY dvd...deleted from devices and restarted...it then played dvd's but NOT Blu-ray dvd...it lists as BD player under Computer...I run ANY DVD HD and it recognizes it as a blu-ray writer, but no play...OS is VISTA. Suggestions??

kukane, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Kopier dvd til hardisk

1. Kopier dvd til hardisk - Similar Threads - Kopier dvd til

2. Hardisk Wont Spin Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardisk Wont Spin Down: hi,so ive had problems.so my 4TB and 8TB HDD to the Laptop through USB 3.0 ,was unable to Spin down using my old server laptop,but when im trying it using my primary laptop it does spin down and get into sleeping mode while im setting the APM in CrystalDiskInfo.what do i do...
  3. Hardisk Wont Spin Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardisk Wont Spin Down: hi,so ive had problems.so my 4TB and 8TB HDD to the Laptop through USB 3.0 ,was unable to Spin down using my old server laptop,but when im trying it using my primary laptop it does spin down and get into sleeping mode while im setting the APM in CrystalDiskInfo.what do i do...
  4. Hardisk Wont Spin Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardisk Wont Spin Down: hi,so ive had problems.so my al lot of 4TB and 8TB HDD to the Laptop through USB 3.0 ,was unable to Spin down using my old server laptop,but when im trying it using my primary laptop it does spin down and get into sleeping mode while im setting the APM in CrystalDiskInfo.what...
  5. Issue with hardisk eject

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with hardisk eject: Dear Sir, I have tried a lot of actions watching on youtube but still coudnt do so. I have an hardisk of transcend and sandisk. in both I face an issue. while ejecting from the system tray in the right hand side lower side where that time is mentioned, so I get an issue...
  6. TIL that this still exists

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    TIL that this still exists: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MinecraftAndOther [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f6t8mg/til_that_this_still_exists/
  7. hardisk not accesible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hardisk not accesible: how to go to msconfig.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hardisk-not-accesible/a9cc6caf-055f-451c-a12b-e5afff9d6e1d
  8. Driver til mus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver til mus: Hej håber virkelig i kan hjælpe. Sidder med en computer (windows 10) som har en driver der ikke fungere med den tochpad der er i computeren, så jeg hentede en ny, og alt virker som det skal. Problemet er så bare at hver gang computeren opdatere vil den hente den driver som...
  9. internal hardisk problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internal hardisk problem: i cannot access my D drive i.e secondary drive ... its not showing in the disk management also it has happened before the problem get automatically resolved when i restart my pc but this time its not resolving on its own...
  10. Hardisk 100% In First Startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hardisk 100% In First Startup: After I turn on my Laptop, the Disk Usage is always 100% for 5 minutes, then going back to normal Activity, this is Normal Phase or not ? Because it happened never before...