Windows 10: Korean Font not showing

Discus and support Korean Font not showing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello!! What i did: Installed korean language pack and downloaded some korean fonts. Problem: it is not showing in MS Word and Photoshop. the Korean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Win10Newb, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Win10Newb Win User

Korean Font not showing

hello!!

What i did: Installed korean language pack and downloaded some korean fonts.

Problem: it is not showing in MS Word and Photoshop. the Korean language pack from MS doesnt seem to work correctly? i type certain letters but they dont correspond to the correct korean characters. however my system seems to show/display it properly.

Korean Font not showing [​IMG]

:)

Win10Newb, Oct 13, 2018
  2. tkhkim Win User

Computer won't read the Korean font

Original Title: korean font issue

Hi, I am trying to install a Korean program on windows 10 and it works on my husband's but not on mine. the program works but the font is jibberish. my computer won't read the Korean font. any suggestions?

tkhkim, Oct 13, 2018
  3. drenstin Win User
    how to show korean fonts/characters on 5800xm?

how to show korean fonts/characters on 5800xm?

drenstin, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Staceyw27 Win User

Korean Font not showing

Korean Fonts

I have an HTC Touch Pro in which I want to read and type Korean fonts. I can view some items written in Korean, but I am not able to type with Korean fonts. Please send any font fixes to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Thanks.

Staceyw27, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Korean Font not showing

1. Korean Font not showing - Similar Threads - Korean Font showing

2. Font is showing wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font is showing wrong: Several websites are displaying totally wrong font. Also, when using editing software I'm told I am missing the font Futura Medium which I am not, as I have the entire Futura font family installed.SO I suspect the problem is in Futura font, so when websites use this font its...
  3. Font is showing wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font is showing wrong: Several websites are displaying totally wrong font. Also, when using editing software I'm told I am missing the font Futura Medium which I am not, as I have the entire Futura font family installed.SO I suspect the problem is in Futura font, so when websites use this font its...
  4. Learning Korean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Learning Korean: I was wondering if there is a way to turn your computer language to both English and Korean at the same time. My teacher said it would be helpful but I don't want it in just Korean. Thank you for your time and help...
  5. Learning Korean

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Learning Korean: I was wondering if there is a way to turn your computer language to both English and Korean at the same time. My teacher said it would be helpful but I don't want it in just Korean. Thank you for your time and help...
  6. Korean typing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Korean typing: Hi,I can type Korean in Word and PPT with Korean IME, but that does not work on web, including emails; the IME typing does not work. Could somebody help me on this please?Green...
  7. Fonts not showing in Font Folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts not showing in Font Folder: Hi I have a number of fonts that show up in Word and other programs but are not in the Windows 10 Font folder. How can I track where these fonts are so I can either install them in the Font Folder or delete them? Thanks for any advice you may be able to give as I have...
  8. Fonts not showing up in the font folder .

Fonts not showing up in the font folder .: I cant use any of my fonts . It says they are there but i don't see them . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-not-showing-up-in-the-font-folder/a47a6d69-5683-4579-bd56-d63e754a32fd
  9. fonts installed but not showing

fonts installed but not showing: Hi I've installed a font family - HK Grotesk - but some of the iterations, ie BOLD, aren't showing when I go to use them in Word. This has happened with other fonts I've installed. I've tried removing the fonts and reinstalling, restarting the pc, downloading from a...
  10. Korean Keyboard

Korean Keyboard: What do the words next to the keyboard DO and MEAN (i know it's in korean)[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/korean-keyboard/45e4e93f-4e5d-47c2-8f4a-be31a19ecfbe

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Korean font not showing