Windows 10: Korg USB driver no longer works after Windows 10 Version 1903 update

Discus and support Korg USB driver no longer works after Windows 10 Version 1903 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the version 1903 update, my Korg Kronos MIDI keyboard no longer can communicate via USB. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the drivers but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidPogorelec, May 31, 2019.

1. Korg USB driver no longer works after Windows 10 Version 1903 update

After the version 1903 update, my Korg Kronos MIDI keyboard no longer can communicate via USB. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the drivers but the problem cannot be fixed. I tried following the instruction of a manual fix to the registry covered in the article at:

https://thedigitallifestyle.com/w/index.php/2019/04/23/fixing-korg-usb-midi-driver-issues-in-windows-10-may-2019-update/?unapproved=97692&moderation-hash=1337eec6aff22cb36b32082659662d12#comment-97692

however I am not versed at making changes with Regedit and do not know how to add a second "midi2 entry under a single "Alias" name. Can anyone share any information concerning this problem?

:)

DavidPogorelec, May 31, 2019
  2. KayV_888 Win User

Windows Update version 1903

I am no longer able to see my raw camera photos. It states I need to install additional codecs. Windows directed me where to download, but will only install on Windows Update version 1903. When I do a Windows 10 update, it just gives me version 1803. How
    do I update to Windows Update version 1903?

KayV_888, May 31, 2019
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, May 31, 2019
  4. Korg USB driver no longer works after Windows 10 Version 1903 update

ToneLabST Sound Librarian - Korg Driver for USB-MIDI

Hi,

So I finaly found the correct driver, which was not a Vox driver but a Korg driver, I was not searching at the correct location.

So it's working.

Important, the Vox website is not up to date for the drivers then.

Thank you.

AnthonyMusto, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Korg USB driver no longer works after Windows 10 Version 1903 update

1. Korg USB driver no longer works after Windows 10 Version 1903 update - Similar Threads - Korg USB driver

2. After updating to Win.10 version 1903, Audio no longer works after audio has not played for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updating to Win.10 version 1903, Audio no longer works after audio has not played for...: Hello, I'll try to keep this brief yet descriptive, If I've left information out then please let me know, thank you in advance. On October 27th, 2019, I updated windows to version 1903. After updating, I eventually found the audio from any software on my computer will work...
  3. Windows will not update after Version 1903

Windows will not update after Version 1903: My Windows 10 has not updated since Aug. 21, 2019. The Windows Update says updates has not been checked since 2019.09.16. System specs, state Windows 10 Home, 1903, 18362.356. I keep clicking check and retry every few weeks, but Microsoft or my install doesn't appear to...
  4. Windows 10 notifications no longer works after update to version 15.61.87.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 notifications no longer works after update to version 15.61.87.0: Notifications no longer works when the Skype app is not running but is enabled as Background application in Settings. It has worked so with all previous versions. It seems as the SkypeBrigde process is missing in the latest version. It is useless now as all the new message...
  5. .FBX no longer works after updating windows version

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .FBX no longer works after updating windows version: I was using version 170x for a long time and was able to open and view .FBX files within windows without the need for 3rd party software, allowing me to quickly check exported objects would retain materials properly however upon updating windows (reluctantly) to version 1903...
  6. The microphone does not work after the update of Windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The microphone does not work after the update of Windows 10 version 1903: Last night I updated my PC. I came home tonight and I am receiving voice reproduction. My microphone no longer works in Discord or in any other form of communication. I'm upset because I listen to voice playback and super upset because my microphone doesn't work anymore. I...
  7. Windows Update no longer works after 1903 update successfully installed.

Windows Update no longer works after 1903 update successfully installed.: I've been upgrading computers to 1903 in our company. Most of them have updated successfully. But a small handful will no longer run Windows Update. The error message is: "Error Encountered. We ran into a problem while connecting to the Windows Update service. We'll try to...
  8. Windows 10 1903 USB ports not working after update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1903 USB ports not working after update.: I was forced to install the latest update and instantly had issues. The USB ports wouldn't recognize anything. When I plug in external hard drive they power up fine. I can use it but its showing that it has a driver error in device manager, if I plug in a thumb drive, or...
  9. Dolby driver not working after updated to version 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby driver not working after updated to version 1903: My Lenovo G480 laptop has Dolby audio inside and is working fine in Windows 10 version 1809 while installing the driver in safe mode with driver signature disabled. However, when I updated to version 1903, the Dolby driver stopped working and the quality of the sound became...
  10. Display and driver issue after updating to Windows 10 1903 build version.

Display and driver issue after updating to Windows 10 1903 build version.: Hi, I have a computer running Win10 x64 (1809) just fine. It is an old machine and I needed to manually select the driver for the GPU (Radeon HD 5750) since the driver automatically selected by Windows didn't work so well... But again, everything runs smoothly on 1809....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. My krog kronos drives are not uploading into widlow 10

2. korg usb driver not working

3. korg driver windows 10