Windows 10: KT and Samsung Achieve 1Gbps Speed Over the Air on 5G Network

Discus and support KT and Samsung Achieve 1Gbps Speed Over the Air on 5G Network in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; KT Corporation (KT) and Samsung Electronics today announced that they have successfully achieved 1Gbps speed over the air using KT’s 5G commercial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

KT and Samsung Achieve 1Gbps Speed Over the Air on 5G Network

Source: https://news.samsung.com/us/kt-samsu...-over-the-air/

:)

Brink, Mar 27, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

SK Telecom achieves top 5G speeds on BMW connected car

"SK Telecom has successfully tested its 5G network on a connected car running at 170 kilometers per hour, reaching 3.6Gbps data transfer speeds.

SK Telecom said it reached a data transfer speed of 3.6Gbps on connected cars running at 170 kilometers per hour, the highest for a 28GHz-based 5G pilot network.

The South Korean telco, together with Ericsson and BMW, achieved the speed at the German car maker's driving centre in Incheon city, west of the capital Seoul.

The company first successfully trialled the pilot 5G network in the same location in November. Its data transfer rate of 3.6Gbps is double what it achieved then, SK Telecom said, and seven times a running car's current high of 500Mbps.

The telco said 5G is a must for connected cars and the super-fast data transfer rate will allow services that prevent accidents.

SK Telecom is testing its pilot 5G network at the 2.6-kilometre track in Incheon. The ability of high spectrum to avoid obstacles is difficult, but it achieved the speed thanks to beamforming and beamtracking technology.

The company will showcase accompanying services with its 5G network once it goes commercial, it said.

On Monday, SK Telecom said it will deploy its IoT-dedicated LoRa network in Thailand after a deal with a state-backed telco there.

The telco has been working closely with Ericsson in 5G development, and last year announced joint testing with Qualcomm on 5G NR.
    "

SK Telecom achieves top 5G speeds on BMW connected car | ZDNet

P4-630, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Samsung Showcases 5G Technology Solutions at MWC19

Source: https://news.samsung.com/us/samsung-...lutions-mwc19/

See also: https://news.samsung.com/us/samsung-...-service-roll/

Brink, Mar 27, 2019
  4. KT and Samsung Achieve 1Gbps Speed Over the Air on 5G Network

1Gbps Internet Connection - Windows 10 Pro

I am on windows 10 pro which shows 1Gbps network connection. Recently I subscribe to internet provider of speed 1Gbps.

When I do speedtest, I am only able to achieve 550download & 570upload. The service provider send their technician to check and using windows 8 or Mac OS, they are able to achieve 750 download & 800 upload. This prove nothing wrong with the bandwith.

I am testing using direct cable connection.

Question is any internet speed control by windows 10 pro or any other place that I should be looking at. IT is a pain when you paid for 1000mbps but getting only less than 60%

JackSlayer, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

KT and Samsung Achieve 1Gbps Speed Over the Air on 5G Network

1. KT and Samsung Achieve 1Gbps Speed Over the Air on 5G Network - Similar Threads - Samsung Achieve 1Gbps

2. Slow internet speed over wifi 4G in windows 11 with 5G network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet speed over wifi 4G in windows 11 with 5G network adapter: I've just fixed the issue and, so, I'm just reporting my fix.OS: Windows 11 last update 05/09/2023Net adapter: Realtek 8822CE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC802.11ac Wave 2 Compliant with MU-MIMO, WiFi Combo M.2 Module WiFi 5, RTL8822CE, 2T2R5Gmobile hotspot: Vodafone R218t...
  3. Slow internet speed over wifi 4G in windows 11 with 5G network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow internet speed over wifi 4G in windows 11 with 5G network adapter: I've just fixed the issue and, so, I'm just reporting my fix.OS: Windows 11 last update 05/09/2023Net adapter: Realtek 8822CE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC802.11ac Wave 2 Compliant with MU-MIMO, WiFi Combo M.2 Module WiFi 5, RTL8822CE, 2T2R5Gmobile hotspot: Vodafone R218t...
  4. No 5G Internet speed on 5G PHONE hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No 5G Internet speed on 5G PHONE hotspot: I have 5G Internet in my phone and I wish to use 5G internet on my pc but when I did speed test speed is only 30-40MBPS whereas its 400-500MBPS on my phone . I have an external USB wifi adapter . Can I get directions on how can I use 5G internet on my pc using my phone's...
  5. No 5G Internet speed on 5G PHONE hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No 5G Internet speed on 5G PHONE hotspot: I have 5G Internet in my phone and I wish to use 5G internet on my pc but when I did speed test speed is only 30-40MBPS whereas its 400-500MBPS on my phone . I have an external USB wifi adapter . Can I get directions on how can I use 5G internet on my pc using my phone's...
  6. No 5G Internet speed on 5G PHONE hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. WIFI 5G max speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI 5G max speed: Hello,I have a HP laptop 250 G7 Notebook pcIntel Core i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.20 GHzWireless network card: Realtek RTL8821 CE 802.11ac PCIe adapterS/N CND0335CNN8GB Ram Win 10 Home 64Recently I upgraded my home internet download speed from 200MB to 500MB and upload speed from 20mb...
  8. Samsung and Marvell unveil new SoC to advance 5G networks

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung and Marvell unveil new SoC to advance 5G networks: Samsung Electronics and Marvell (NASDAQ:MRVL) today announced that the companies jointly developed a new System-on-a-Chip (SoC) to enhance 5G network performance. The SoC—which will be used in Samsung’s Massive MIMO and other advanced...
  9. 5G Network

5G Network: How can I find out whether my PC supports 5G? How can I turn it on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/5g-network/dfde8283-d8ac-42c3-8cfd-e9ff8ea6ede1
  10. network 5g

network 5g: computer sees the 5GHz WiFi but will not connect (Windows 10) 2.4 and 5g both show up, will connect to 2.4 but says cannot connect to 5g, have connected to 5g on other devices. Acer all in one desktop Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Network Adapter any help...