Windows 10: Kubernetes - any way of making it work on Windows

Discus and support Kubernetes - any way of making it work on Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there I'm looking at Kubernetes as an ongoing increasingly used Cloud service. It can be tested individually on a Local machine via a few basic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Jun 15, 2021.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Kubernetes - any way of making it work on Windows

Hi there I'm looking at Kubernetes as an ongoing increasingly used Cloud service. It can be tested individually on a Local machine via a few basic tutorials Getting started | Kubernetes Anybody got any experience with this -- Does it really do what it says on the Tin and is there any way to "containerize" some Windows apps via the same methodology. Cheers jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jun 15, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 15, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Kubernetes - any way of making it work on Windows - Similar Threads - Kubernetes making

2. i want to make the caps lock on/off notification desepear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to make the caps lock on/off notification desepear: i am on windows 10 and when i click on the caps lock button there is a notification that say caps lock on and caps lock off with the image of the locker.i've tried all the tips that exist on youtube and google to make it desepear but it don't work.can you help me thanks you....
  3. i want to make the caps lock on/off notification desepear

in Windows 10 Customization
    i want to make the caps lock on/off notification desepear: i am on windows 10 and when i click on the caps lock button there is a notification that say caps lock on and caps lock off with the image of the locker.i've tried all the tips that exist on youtube and google to make it desepear but it don't work.can you help me thanks you....
  4. How to use open service mesh in kubernetes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use open service mesh in kubernetes?: I am trying to test open service mesh for our application.No tags in serverfault for service mesh or servicemesh or osm or open service mesh,etc. So I kept istio as serverfault tag to this question as it is also a similar product of service mesh.So, installed the osm cli on...
  5. How to use open service mesh in kubernetes?

How to use open service mesh in kubernetes?: I am trying to test open service mesh for our application.No tags in serverfault for service mesh or servicemesh or osm or open service mesh,etc. So I kept istio as serverfault tag to this question as it is also a similar product of service mesh.So, installed the osm cli on...
  6. How to use open service mesh in kubernetes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Using WSL2 with Docker Desktop to run a Kubernetes cluster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using WSL2 with Docker Desktop to run a Kubernetes cluster: Up until a couple months ago I was able to use Docker Desktop and WSL2 to run Kubernetes WITHOUT having a Linux distro on my dev system. During the last 2 month period of time I did not do any development of services in K8s and did not even start Docker Desktop.Now I am ready...
  8. Using WSL2 with Docker Desktop to run a Kubernetes cluster

Using WSL2 with Docker Desktop to run a Kubernetes cluster: Up until a couple months ago I was able to use Docker Desktop and WSL2 to run Kubernetes WITHOUT having a Linux distro on my dev system. During the last 2 month period of time I did not do any development of services in K8s and did not even start Docker Desktop.Now I am ready...
  9. Using WSL2 with Docker Desktop to run a Kubernetes cluster

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Kubernetes / Virtualisation / Containers

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Kubernetes / Virtualisation / Containers: Hi folks I like the idea of Kubernetes a lot -- just start playing with it on a local machine Seems a good way to go to get applications running - Ok I've only started so a really simple one just to launch a Web browser (a bit like the standard "hello world" people use when...