Windows 10: kudos to everyone here

Discus and support kudos to everyone here in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Due to your posts and solutions to problems... I have achieve a successful clone upgrade from a 200 gig ssd to a 500 gig ssd win 10 1809 with minimal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by thomaseg1, Mar 28, 2019.

1. thomaseg1 Win User

kudos to everyone here

Due to your posts and solutions to problems...
    I have achieve a successful clone upgrade from a 200 gig ssd to a 500 gig ssd win 10 1809
    with minimal problems.
    used macrium reflect to clone though I had to use rescue disk (flash drive) to fix boot.
    I used mini partition tool to rearrange and resize the main drive. but it all went smoothly .
    Nice to have 300 gigs free space over the 40 gigs that I had.

Thanks for all your posts!

:)

thomaseg1, Mar 28, 2019
  2. farby Win User

Top Kudos Posts

It takes in to account the LAST 30 days.. it seems..

..because if you click 'View All' under 'Top Kudos'.. you will see that the list that get displayed has the TAB 'Last Month (30 Days)' Highlighted..

farby, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Kudo Gaming Lab

I have downloaded the App Kudo Game Lab on 20 pc's. I have installed and open the app on each desktop. When I reboot the system the app is no longer on the system. Any suggestions.

RochelleHurt, Mar 28, 2019
  4. kudos to everyone here

For the KUDOS fanatics

I thought the topic was about Kudos Fanatics :smileytongue:

foxmeister---01, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

kudos to everyone here

1. kudos to everyone here - Similar Threads - kudos everyone here

2. Hello everyone! Im new here. I need help with my monitor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello everyone! Im new here. I need help with my monitor.: My monitor is from aoc, the model is g2260vwq6, it says that it doesn't supports the freesync tecnology from amd, but i've been searching, and it looks like that it is only compatible with displayport cable, and i use hdmi, is that true? please, i need help!...
  3. Hello everyone! Im new here. I need help with my monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello everyone! Im new here. I need help with my monitor.: My monitor is from aoc, the model is g2260vwq6, it says that it doesn't supports the freesync tecnology from amd, but i've been searching, and it looks like that it is only compatible with displayport cable, and i use hdmi, is that true? please, i need help!...
  4. Hello everyone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello everyone: I want to ask if its fine if I want to use UEFI boot and my SSD is 512GBI need help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everyone/fe2946e1-359c-41af-8bf2-a0cfb75c2bd3
  5. Clean 20H2 Install. Here's "Safe Mode" Everyone.... Sigh....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clean 20H2 Install. Here's "Safe Mode" Everyone.... Sigh....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheFlairGun [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kj6wnq/clean_20h2_install_heres_safe_mode_everyone_sigh/
  6. Macrium Reflect General Chatter: Kudos, Complaints, and Suggestions

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect General Chatter: Kudos, Complaints, and Suggestions: Everyone's complaining about off topic posting in the Macrium Reflect Update sticky thread, so I'm creating this thread for whatever y'all want to talk about. I'd say the only thing off topic is if it's not about Macrium Reflect. Sooooooooo, have at it, folks! 162127
  7. Windows 10 May 2020 Update is here, but not for everyone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2020 Update is here, but not for everyone: Windows 10 May 2020 Update released this week, but many users have complained that the update is not available when they check for updates in Windows Update or Update Assistant tool. The short answer is that it won’t show up for everyone if even they have compatible hardware...
  8. hello everyone

in Windows 10 Customization
    hello everyone: I have Qustion for you i am doing update my system for 1903 has anyone else been issue insalling it on take super long time help me out pleaee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everyone/46cf8d9f-73e3-449d-94be-8067e71e5f90
  9. hello everyone,

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hello everyone,: I m using window 10 pro edition.The activation of window is by organization service.Now I m getting the message that "your window liscence will expire soon you need to activate window in setting. I checked my window's liscence expire date its 7 days remaining. Now I m not...
  10. Hello Everyone

in Windows 10 Support
    Hello Everyone: Long time Seven Forums member here, just wanted to say hey to Everyone. I have my dvd of 10 ready to go and hope to install it over the weekend and give it a proper shakedown *Smile 2131