Windows 10: Kurdish Fon't not working on all browser !

Discus and support Kurdish Fon't not working on all browser ! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hello guys it's been 2 days kurdish text not display well in all browser the problem is only browser in other programs working good OS :... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Dlovan, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Dlovan Win User

Kurdish Fon't not working on all browser !

hello guys

it's been 2 days kurdish text not display well in all browser the problem is only browser in other programs working good

look the problem

Kurdish Fon't not working on all browser ! [​IMG]

:)

Dlovan, Sep 20, 2017
  2. hunerkurd Win User

its time to add the kurdish language for the Nokia phones in Iraq

The products in kurdish language are growing up and Samsung began to add kurdish language to their phone and Samsung chocolate was full kurdish, and with kurdish keyboard (arabic alphabet).

We are a kurdish gruop called Kurdmails Network, we translate (localization) any products as free and we have done some works like (Smartftp (dot) com) both website and program are in kurdish. Messenger Live, PowerISO, and we are working with NOD32.

We are asking to make kurdish language for nokia phones, in Kurdish (arabic alphabet)

After president and parliment elections was finished and the new constitution of Kurdistan region is officialy ready, they will not allow any phones to be imported into Kurdistan region without the Kurdish language is included.

If they banned the product wich doesn't include the kurdish language, there will be best for Samsung, because they will grow up there.

To know more about Kurdistan region, please visit KRG official website (www.krg,org)

We hope we can get an answer to first make kurdish language for Nokia phones and in secound we can do the keyboard too with help of Unikurd codecs.

Kurdmails Network

hunerkurd, Sep 20, 2017
  3. ovi store app not working

You can access ovi store just using the browser on the phone, but need to press exit when it tries to use the app, I do it all the time as I fon't want the store app using my valuable C memory :smileymad:

carman58---01, Sep 20, 2017
Thema:

Kurdish Fon't not working on all browser !

1. Kurdish Fon't not working on all browser ! - Similar Threads - Kurdish Fon't working

2. on all browsers youtube will not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on all browsers youtube will not work: i have tried fluushing dns, changing dns server, and restarting wifi, all other sites aside from youtube work, it just says The connection for this site is not securewww.youtube.com uses an unsupported protocol.ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH...
  3. on all browsers youtube will not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    on all browsers youtube will not work: i have tried fluushing dns, changing dns server, and restarting wifi, all other sites aside from youtube work, it just says The connection for this site is not securewww.youtube.com uses an unsupported protocol.ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH...
  4. on all browsers youtube will not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. All browsers not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All browsers not working on windows 11: Brave, edge and chrome are not working. if I search something they just keep loading forever. I tried resetting settings, resetting network, and turning hardware acceleration off. I even fully reset windows, still to no avail. The laptop is dell Inspiron 5379. My friend has...
  6. All browsers not working on windows 11

All browsers not working on windows 11: Brave, edge and chrome are not working. if I search something they just keep loading forever. I tried resetting settings, resetting network, and turning hardware acceleration off. I even fully reset windows, still to no avail. The laptop is dell Inspiron 5379. My friend has...
  7. Keyboard stops working on all browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard stops working on all browsers: I am running Windows 11 and had a bluetooth/2.4 Ghz wireless keyboard. It would work when typing in Windows Word, search bar, etc., but when I went into a browser it stopped typing. I mainly use Chrome, but tried Edge and no luck there either. I disabled bluetooth and tried...
  8. Keyboard stops working on all browsers

Keyboard stops working on all browsers: I am running Windows 11 and had a bluetooth/2.4 Ghz wireless keyboard. It would work when typing in Windows Word, search bar, etc., but when I went into a browser it stopped typing. I mainly use Chrome, but tried Edge and no luck there either. I disabled bluetooth and tried...
  9. Add Kurdish (kurmanji) Language to Windows!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Kurdish (kurmanji) Language to Windows!!: There are more than 25 million people who speak the Kurdish dialect of Kurmanji, and most of them want Kurmanji in Windows, please do our request. Thanks....
  10. All Browsers Work Intermittently

in Browsers and Email
    All Browsers Work Intermittently: Edge, Firefox & Chrome work intermittently. After some time, that's not consistent, searches stop working. Solutions include deleting all browsing data (sometimes works) and rebooting (always works to this point). This intermittent problem only occurs with my Dell laptop. I...