Windows 10: l Microsoft Image Pro version10 on Windows 11

Discus and support l Microsoft Image Pro version10 on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way yet to install Microsoft Image Pro version10 on Windows 11?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dianne Browne Lafleur, May 6, 2022.

1. l Microsoft Image Pro version10 on Windows 11

Is there a way yet to install Microsoft Image Pro version10 on Windows 11?

:)

Dianne Browne Lafleur, May 6, 2022
  2. Octavean Win User

Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 Pro Gets Priced

With all due respect, I think you intended to say:
    However I can only guess you didn’t understand my post because I was only suggesting that people who take the time to read and post in tech forums will likely be able to tell the difference and that general consumers probably wouldn’t.

Microsoft may have released full specs on the Surface Pro but I don’t recall seeing a full spec sheet. For example, “Intel Core i5 Ivy Bridge CPU” doesn’t specify a model and CPU model would be a factor in overall price. This wouldn’t matter if there is only one Core i5 Ivy Bridge mobile CPU though (i5-3360M, i5-3320M, i5-3427U).

Furthermore your suggesting that OEM’s will release Windows 8 Pro tablets and laptops and undercut the pricing suggests that you are unaware that OEM’s have already released products. For what its worth there is a range (Atom, i3, i5 and for laptops i7) but the pricing is similar to Microsoft’s offering in the Surface Pro for similar OEM hardware in the same form-factor. An example of this is Acer Iconia Tab W700 series, Acer Iconia Tab W500 series, Samsung ATIV SmartPC Pro XE500xx, Samsung ATIV SmartPC Pro XE700xx,….

As I stated before though, when you shrink the product you often pay more money with respect to processing power. So comparing a general 17”, 15” or 13” laptop to a sub 11” screen PC touch tablet isn’t the same thing.

Octavean, May 6, 2022
  3. Ravenas Win User
    Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 Pro Gets Priced

All of this doesn't matter what so ever. The fact is Windows 8 tablets are priced way too high. People are going to by the iPad long before they ever buy these simply because of price point. Microsoft had a great idea to have the same UI across all of their devices, but they are dead in the water due to price.

Ravenas, May 6, 2022
  4. l Microsoft Image Pro version10 on Windows 11

windows 10 compatible program similar to MS digital image Pro

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding the MS Digital Image Pro, I would suggest you look for another application same as the said app that is compatible with Windows 10. Here are the operating systems that are only compatible with Microsoft Digital Image
    Pro :

• Microsoft Windows 2000
    • Microsoft Windows 98
    • Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition
    • Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
    • Microsoft Windows XP Professional

Regards.

Virfranz Man, May 6, 2022
Thema:

l Microsoft Image Pro version10 on Windows 11

1. l Microsoft Image Pro version10 on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Image Pro

2. A problem about the version10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A problem about the version10: I downloaded version 10 of Windows Version Name: Win 10_22h2_Arabic_x64 and 32-bit system type and when I install the version, something unexpected happens and tells me: This application cannot be run on your computer. To find your computer version, check out the program...
  3. l Microsoft Image Pro version10 on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    l Microsoft Image Pro version10 on Windows 11: Is there a way yet to install Microsoft Image Pro version10 on Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/l-microsoft-image-pro-version10-on-windows-11/30d67056-63ef-40b7-a5b1-cee63f7cc0aa
  4. Microsoft Digital Image Pro 10 on Windows 11 Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Digital Image Pro 10 on Windows 11 Issue: I have been using Microsoft Picture It and continued upgrading it until the last one, Microsoft Digital Image Pro 10 for years. I was able to load it on my Windows 10 laptop with the "fix" that has been posted. I recently bought a new laptop that has Windows 11 and I can not...
  5. Microsoft Digital Image Pro 10 on Windows 11 Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Digital Image Pro 10 on Windows 11 Issue: I have been using Microsoft Picture It and continued upgrading it until the last one, Microsoft Digital Image Pro 10 for years. I was able to load it on my Windows 10 laptop with the "fix" that has been posted. I recently bought a new laptop that has Windows 11 and I can not...
  6. hello I need help how l activate my windows 10 pro l think l need product key but l don't...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hello I need help how l activate my windows 10 pro l think l need product key but l don't...: hello l need help how l activate my windows 10 pro l think l need product key but l don't have key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-help-how-l-activate-my-windows-10-pro/b248e893-2ddb-4b53-9a76-954db482abea
  7. hello I need help how l activate my windows 10 pro l think l need product key but l don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello I need help how l activate my windows 10 pro l think l need product key but l don't...: hello l need help how l activate my windows 10 pro l think l need product key but l don't have key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-help-how-l-activate-my-windows-10-pro/b248e893-2ddb-4b53-9a76-954db482abea
  8. hello I need help how l activate my windows 10 pro l think l need product key but l don't...

9. Microsoft Digital Image Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Digital Image Pro: I've seen questions posted about installing MS Digital Image Pro on Windows 10. I have used the method described in the following YouTube video I first found it as just a write up when I got my first Windows 10 computer. I had to recently replace said computer and found...
  10. Microsoft Digital Image Pro or Suites

Microsoft Digital Image Pro or Suites: I'm a regular user of Microsoft Digital Image Pro. Unfortunately, I had a really old computer so had an old version. I believe it's Digital Image Pro 9.0. I've been trying to find the equivalent version that will work with Windows 10. I just got a new laptop that has that....