Windows 10: L120 series printer

Discus and support L120 series printer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a new desktop and i cannot install my old printer on it. I downloaded installer from seiko website. the installation does not push... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BessieArevalo, Jul 30, 2020.

1. L120 series printer

Hi, I bought a new desktop and i cannot install my old printer on it.

I downloaded installer from seiko website. the installation does not push through. and now i cannot uninstall the .exe that i downloaded. :

pls help

thank you

:)

BessieArevalo, Jul 30, 2020
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Epson Printer L120 series no printout problem.

Hi Efren,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• What is the version of Windows installed on the computer? To check, please refer to the link:

Which Windows operating system am I running

• Do you get any error message/code when you try to print?
    • Have you installed the latest drivers for the device?

Please get back to us with the information requested above, so that we can suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Meanwhile, I suggest to refer to the following article and see if it helps.

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows

As suggested in the article, download and install the latest driver from the link below if you haven’t installed it yet.

Epson L120 drivers

We look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Epson Printer L120 series no printout problem.

I have my Epson L120 series printer and have not been used it for several years since 2015 when I bought, and now only I tried to use it but the printer is not functioning no print-out during printing even I already conducted a repair, print head cleaning
    process, the clogged ink was already removed and the print head is already cleaned, but to no avail, What is the cause of malfunctioning? This printer is still in the cartoon box. not yet opened since 2015 when I bought. How do I fix my printer I need some
    help from the expert of Epson L120 printer...

* Moved from Community Participation Center

Efren Selerio, Jul 30, 2020
  4. L120 series printer

Problem with Series 1400 printer on Windows 10

Hi John,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Let us Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Printer troubleshooter

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and select the utility from the results
    • The Troubleshooting window will now open. From the left menu, select “View All
    • From the list that opens, select “Printer” and a new window will open
    • Follow the steps of the troubleshooter and apply the fixes that are given.

Also, see: HP Printers - Windows 10 Upgrade
    Guide for HP Printers

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

L120 series printer

1. L120 series printer - Similar Threads - L120 series printer

2. HP3700 series Printer Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP3700 series Printer Installation: When I try to install my HP 3700 series printer, it comes up in the selection but tells me it's unavailable even though it's turned on and obviously able to be found. I can choose the printer from from both my iPad pro and my iPhone 13 plus, why can't I select it on my...
  3. HP3700 series Printer Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP3700 series Printer Installation: When I try to install my HP 3700 series printer, it comes up in the selection but tells me it's unavailable even though it's turned on and obviously able to be found. I can choose the printer from from both my iPad pro and my iPhone 13 plus, why can't I select it on my...
  4. hpenvy6400 series printer driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hpenvy6400 series printer driver: Recently purchased the hp 6400 series printer.My computer s os is windows 8After installing the printer everything was working until a few days ago when it stopped printing.IThe pc tells me that a driver is not installedI am not great with technology but if someone could tell...
  5. hpenvy6400 series printer driver

hpenvy6400 series printer driver: Recently purchased the hp 6400 series printer.My computer s os is windows 8After installing the printer everything was working until a few days ago when it stopped printing.IThe pc tells me that a driver is not installedI am not great with technology but if someone could tell...
  6. Printer showing series

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer showing series: Hi,I purchased a new laptop. When they added my printer they used the SERIES and not the EXACT model of the printer I have. Does this matter? It seems I'm having issues with things lining up when I print that I didn't have before and I don't know if that could be the issue....
  7. Printer showing series

Printer showing series: Hi,I purchased a new laptop. When they added my printer they used the SERIES and not the EXACT model of the printer I have. Does this matter? It seems I'm having issues with things lining up when I print that I didn't have before and I don't know if that could be the issue....
  8. Canon MG5500 series Printer Install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon MG5500 series Printer Install: I recently changed internet companies and now can not get my wireless printer installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-mg5500-series-printer-install/19e44730-79f9-4468-9257-61e59ab57f65
  9. Canon MG5500 series Printer Install

Canon MG5500 series Printer Install: I recently changed internet companies and now can not get my wireless printer installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-mg5500-series-printer-install/19e44730-79f9-4468-9257-61e59ab57f65
  10. Epson Printer 440 Series

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson Printer 440 Series: My printer stopping my documents. Now I receive "error Status" - I have tried everything I know to fix. Do I need another printer ? I've been told you get what you pay for. I did spend a lot but, gee ….. need help...