Windows 10: Labtop setup internet not working

Discus and support Labtop setup internet not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just got a new windows 11 labtop and every time I connect to the Wi-Fi , it says I’ve lost internet connection. This is during setup right after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dont care about name I, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Labtop setup internet not working

I just got a new windows 11 labtop and every time I connect to the Wi-Fi , it says I’ve lost internet connection. This is during setup right after picking my region, keyboard layout, etc. I also tried multiple Wi-Fis like my phone hotspot and the main house Wi-Fi. Both say the same thing with the ice cream cone and the exclamation mark

:)

dont care about name I, Feb 20, 2024
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Guidance needed to setup my Home PC access over Internet through browser

I wasn't giving steps on how to get RDP working, that is covered plenty of other places, I just give the steps to make it secure.

RDP. If they aren't tracking your Web browsing, I doubt they are going to track RDP.

And if you start the session from the command prompt it doesn't even put the address in the MRU list.

Though the question that needs to be asked now is, what are you using for your VM lab?

newtekie1, Feb 20, 2024
  3. 5800 bluetooth doesn't work with my labtop

hiiiii

i have a problem with my nokia 5800, bluetooth doesn't work with my labtop

althouge it worked with the labtop many times before

& also my labtop worked with another phone with bluetooth & my 5800 worked with another phone with bluetooth

princessshemo, Feb 20, 2024
  4. Labtop setup internet not working

Internet Explorer not working

Hi,

To better assist you with your Internet Explorer concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Internet Explorer?
    • What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Excel?

Meanwhile, you can refer to PranavMishra5582's suggested steps in fixing Internet Explorer issues on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

Labtop setup internet not working

1. Labtop setup internet not working - Similar Threads - Labtop setup internet

2. Labtop setup internet not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Labtop setup internet not working: I just got a new windows 11 labtop and every time I connect to the Wi-Fi , it says I’ve lost internet connection. This is during setup right after picking my region, keyboard layout, etc. I also tried multiple Wi-Fis like my phone hotspot and the main house Wi-Fi. Both say...
  3. My labtop won’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My labtop won’t work: My windows labtop screen is frozen, the cursor is stuck on a loading icon, I can’t open task manager or safe mode. When I try to reboot it, it won’t work, I held down the power button and the screen turned black but instantly turned back on the exact same....
  4. My labtop won’t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My labtop won’t work: My windows labtop screen is frozen, the cursor is stuck on a loading icon, I can’t open task manager or safe mode. When I try to reboot it, it won’t work, I held down the power button and the screen turned black but instantly turned back on the exact same....
  5. Windows 10 Setup No Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Setup No Internet: This has been an ongoing problem with all kinds of devices including Android,Apple,Windows 8 and Windows 10.On Windows 10, I can not use my computer unless I connect to the internet. Why?From the setup screen I can press windowsKey+ctrl+enter then "Turn off Narrator" then alt...
  6. Windows 10 Setup No Internet

Windows 10 Setup No Internet: This has been an ongoing problem with all kinds of devices including Android,Apple,Windows 8 and Windows 10.On Windows 10, I can not use my computer unless I connect to the internet. Why?From the setup screen I can press windowsKey+ctrl+enter then "Turn off Narrator" then alt...
  7. Windows 10 Setup No Internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Setup No Internet: This has been an ongoing problem with all kinds of devices including Android,Apple,Windows 8 and Windows 10.On Windows 10, I can not use my computer unless I connect to the internet. Why?From the setup screen I can press windowsKey+ctrl+enter then alt f10 and finally I can...
  8. Bridging Setup for Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bridging Setup for Internet: I have a machine that needs to be able to see all other Local computers and also use the internet. My other local computers are on a LAN that can access the internet but they are on a slower broadband then my other router. I would like my machine to be on the LAN but use...
  9. school labtop

school labtop: my labtop will take pictures but wont record its a school lab top so i cant uninstall the app or go to the settings what do i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/school-labtop/2a6ca76f-d22b-42d0-96e1-f3e0e7b42cbe
  10. my labtop

in Windows 10 Customization
    my labtop: ok im am trying to watch my dvr on my labtop from the hdmi what do I did its not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-labtop/0893357a-ef68-4f08-9663-eee4502e39e0