Windows 10: labtop to samsung smart tv hookup

Discus and support labtop to samsung smart tv hookup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to connect labtop to Samsung smart tv by wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by patrickcross1, May 29, 2019.

1. labtop to samsung smart tv hookup

how to connect labtop to Samsung smart tv by wifi

:)

patrickcross1, May 29, 2019
  2. michael Win User

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Thanks,

michael, May 29, 2019
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, May 29, 2019
  4. labtop to samsung smart tv hookup

Connect a desktop pc to a Samsung smart tv

I'm trying to connect a older Desktop pc with Window 10 to my Samsung f8000 smart tv via wifi or LAN. My desktop pc is ethernet cabled to the Sky home hub and the smart tv ethernet cabled to the hub as well. My smart tv appears in the connected devices
    list but it doesn't seem to connecting, is it because I need a wireless dongle??

Jonny Strange, May 29, 2019
Thema:

labtop to samsung smart tv hookup

1. labtop to samsung smart tv hookup - Similar Threads - labtop samsung smart

2. Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV: When I mirror my Windows 11 laptop to my Samsung smart tv, I always get a split screen on the tv. One is my laptop screen mirroring and the other is my Samsung tv. Why is the tv showing both screens? How do I get rid of the tv screen and only mirror the laptop on the tv?...
  3. Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV: When I mirror my Windows 11 laptop to my Samsung smart tv, I always get a split screen on the tv. One is my laptop screen mirroring and the other is my Samsung tv. Why is the tv showing both screens? How do I get rid of the tv screen and only mirror the laptop on the tv?...
  4. Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart TV: The teacher is using a laptop and SMART TV. She can see her screen on the TV and the icons she requires in the taskbar but when she clicks on them they do not open on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smart-tv/022df5a5-d0f2-4995-8398-f4542a313951
  5. Smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smart TV: The teacher is using a laptop and SMART TV. She can see her screen on the TV and the icons she requires in the taskbar but when she clicks on them they do not open on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smart-tv/022df5a5-d0f2-4995-8398-f4542a313951
  6. Smart TV

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. smart tv

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    smart tv: Hi I am a bit worried! I saw this by accident when looking around. I live in a 1 up 1 down flat. Because downstairs did not use the internet much and did not have internet, I let him use mine when he needed to. Which I didnt mind, hes over 50 and not a gamer etc on...
  8. projecting my laptop to Samsung smart tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    projecting my laptop to Samsung smart tv: Hello, I have an Asus laptop x556uv running windows 10 and a Samsung smart TV of UHD 7 series model UE50RU7100UXMI. I'm trying to project my laptop screen to the TV wireless which is discovered by the computer but the connection fails Further investigation under...
  9. Laptop connect Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop connect Samsung smart TV: laptop connect to Samsung smart TV look not clear. look how to do it make look better clear and I could use laptop to smart TV than hold on my hip nor the desk anywhere. How do I make laptop to smart TV look good work ? 132777
  10. Will Casting labtop to tv burn image into tv?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will Casting labtop to tv burn image into tv?: I knew this for a while but I came to an assumption that this only happens when you have it plugged in via HDMI but I want to know weather this can happen wirelessly or not. 113613