Windows 10: lack of croatian keyboard in installation and wrong ccurrency in calculator

Discus and support lack of croatian keyboard in installation and wrong ccurrency in calculator in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just want to report two issues that I came across with fresh installation of windows 10, in the hope that someone from this forum can actually report... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DrazenB., Jul 20, 2018.

1. DrazenB. Win User

lack of croatian keyboard in installation and wrong ccurrency in calculator

I just want to report two issues that I came across with fresh installation of windows 10, in the hope that someone from this forum can actually report it to the developers. Maybe these issues can be corrected in some future update.

First, there is no option to select Croatian keyboard during installation process. I had to choose Standard keyboard to move further. The funny thing is, there are all European languages, including languages from former Yugoslavia (Serbian, Macedonian, Slovenian), all except Croatian, for some reason. I am sure users from Croatia would appreciate being able to choose Croatian keyboard layout. I know it's not a big issue, but it is a bit annoying seeing that the only keyboard that's missing is for your country.

Second, there is a typo in currency converter. Croatian currency is kuna, not kruna. Kruna is Danish, Norwegian and Czech currency, not Croatian.

I am aware these are just small issues, but it would be nice if they were corrected. lack of croatian keyboard in installation and wrong ccurrency in calculator :)

:)

DrazenB., Jul 20, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

Croatian keyboard layout is missing in Win10 installation

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

This issue might have occurred due to incorrect settings. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search bar and press enter

• Click on time and language

• Click region and language

• Click on add a language and select the language “Croatian”

• Now under languages you can find your language

• Click on that and select options

• Under keyboard layout you can find your Croatian keyboard added.
    For more reference refer to the below link.

Add a keyboard layout

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/change-keyboard-layout

Please let us know, if you need any further help and we would be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jul 20, 2018
  3. no croatian lannguage in keyboard and input option during install???

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows

We understand your concern, suggest you to download the
    Croatian language pack in Windows 10.

Follow the below steps to install the Croatian language pack.

Step 1:

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open Settings menu.

• Click on Time and language in settings window.

• Click on Region and language from left navigation pane.

• Click on Add a language (+ symbol)

• Select Croatian
      language pack.

• Now, click on Croatian
      language pack and click on
      Set a default button under the Region and language from left navigation pane.
    Step 2:

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, select
      Control panel.

• Type Language in the search bar located at the top right corner of Control panel and click on language.

• Click on the Croatian
      language pack on the Language window.

• Click on Download and install language pack button under
      Croatian language pack.

• Enter the administrator password if prompted.

• Click on Save button.

Refer for more information:

Language
    packs

Windows 10 Language Interface Packs

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 20, 2018
  4. lack of croatian keyboard in installation and wrong ccurrency in calculator

Croatian keyboard layout is missing in Win10 installation

Under keyboard layout list I can't find my Croatian keyboard.

Goran_Kurtović, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

lack of croatian keyboard in installation and wrong ccurrency in calculator

1. lack of croatian keyboard in installation and wrong ccurrency in calculator - Similar Threads - lack croatian keyboard

2. Calculator's wrong icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator's wrong icon: Both my Windows 10 and Windows 11 show a confusing icon of the calculator when I want to bring its window to the foreground by Alt-Tab.Can I do anything with this?https://i93.servimg.com/u/f93/20/17/28/23/wrong_10.pngP.S. Why I cannot upload any image here?...
  3. Calculator's wrong icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator's wrong icon: Both my Windows 10 and Windows 11 show a confusing icon of the calculator when I want to bring its window to the foreground by Alt-Tab.Can I do anything with this?https://i93.servimg.com/u/f93/20/17/28/23/wrong_10.pngP.S. Why I cannot upload any image here?...
  4. wrong result by windows calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wrong result by windows calculator: hello i am having issues with the windows scientific calculator where it is just outputting wrong answers like the one below. When done by hand and any other scientific calculator the answer is 2.33. Yet windows is consistently getting these calculations wrong. Is there any...
  5. wrong result by windows calculator

wrong result by windows calculator: hello i am having issues with the windows scientific calculator where it is just outputting wrong answers like the one below. When done by hand and any other scientific calculator the answer is 2.33. Yet windows is consistently getting these calculations wrong. Is there any...
  6. Windows 10+ missing Croatian keyboard listed as Standard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10+ missing Croatian keyboard listed as Standard: Why is Croatian keyboard listed as Standard in Windows 10 and all new Windows OS server 2019, server 2022?If it is a "Standard" Windows, for some unexplained reason, it should at least be listed as "Standard Croatian".Win2022 preview screenshot:Please fix this issue!Best...
  7. wrong result by windows 10 calculator

wrong result by windows 10 calculator: If we want to calculate 250 * 20 % = 50 but the calculator showing the wrong answer. please reply and correct me if I'm wrong [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-result-by-windows-10-calculator/15d01021-eb5f-45d1-a24c-3c7da989b9bb
  8. Calculator gives wrong answer

Calculator gives wrong answer: I type the following into Calculator: 4 x 0.25 + 2 x 0.5 I get the answer: 1.5 This is wrong. The answer should be 2. I have no Feedback Hub to report this....
  9. the calculator on the keyboard

the calculator on the keyboard: This is a new HP I5 core, model Da0073ms. The keyboard came with a numeric keyboard. The numeric keyboard does not work. If you depress a key, it will not display. It causes the cursor to moves to a beginning position or ending position of type written information. How...
  10. Windows Calculator gives wrong answer

Windows Calculator gives wrong answer: When I use my keyboard to enter a problem the calculator gives the wrong answer. Sometimes it is only off by 5 percent but still off. It is usually off by 30-50 percent. When I use google's calculator I do not have this problem at all. Pls help I require the calculator often...