Windows 10: Lack of headphone detection in Windows 10

Discus and support Lack of headphone detection in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, recently my windows 10 laptop stopped detecting my headphones. My first thought was that it was a fault with my headphones, as the wire was in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KanishkKumar_820, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Lack of headphone detection in Windows 10

So, recently my windows 10 laptop stopped detecting my headphones. My first thought was that it was a fault with my headphones, as the wire was in a bad shape.But after getting a brand new headphone, the system still fails to register a headphone in the audio jack. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling audio drivers to no effect. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

KanishkKumar_820, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Lack of headphone detection in Windows 10

1. Lack of headphone detection in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Lack headphone detection

2. Lack of headphone detection in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lack of headphone detection in Windows 10: So, recently my windows 10 laptop stopped detecting my headphones. My first thought was that it was a fault with my headphones, as the wire was in a bad shape.But after getting a brand new headphone, the system still fails to register a headphone in the audio jack. I have...
  3. Lack of headphone detection in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lack of headphone detection in Windows 10: So, recently my windows 10 laptop stopped detecting my headphones. My first thought was that it was a fault with my headphones, as the wire was in a bad shape.But after getting a brand new headphone, the system still fails to register a headphone in the audio jack. I have...
  4. Windows 10 not detecting headphones

Windows 10 not detecting headphones: This is a problem I keep running into. I bought my current laptop around December, but the problems started last month. Sometimes the headphones will be detected, but other times not, especially if I put the laptop into sleep mode for a while. Drivers are up to date. I ran...
  5. Headphones not detecting on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones not detecting on Windows 10: My computer doesn’t have working speakers, so I’m trying to connect headphones to use instead, however, it’s not working. (This is a device gifted from a friend who had not used it in a while and has no clue about the issues I’m facing). I’ve tried a million different things...
  6. headphones not detected in windows 10

headphones not detected in windows 10: Hello everyone, I connect my headphones to my windows 10 and they are not recognized by the operating system. I still don't understand why in the name of Devil you force push these shi*ty updates to people ? Just to make traffic on your website? OR maybe you think in...
  7. Windows 10 Not Detecting Headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Not Detecting Headphones: My headphones worked a couple days ago, know they don't. I tried updating my AMD high definition audio device drivers, nothing. I tried switching to just high definition audio device, nothing. I cant do any of the tutorials I find online because my headphones don't show up as...
  8. Headphones not Detected on Windows 10

Headphones not Detected on Windows 10: Whenever I plug headphones into my laptop, there is no sound from the headphones. I have checked many guides, and no matter what I try, I cannot seem to fix the problem. This leads me to think that my aux port may be broken, but when I plug the headphones in, there is a...
  9. Headphones detection with windows 10

Headphones detection with windows 10: I have a Dell laptop running windows 10. The laptop will only detect headphones if they are inserted before the laptop starts, requiring a restart if I want to swap to headphones, or external speakers. I've seen various guides from microsoft giving explanation on how to fix...
  10. WIndows 10 not detecting headphones

WIndows 10 not detecting headphones: After a recent update from windows 10, my laptop has not been detecting my headphones when plugged in. A notification would appear saying the device was plugged in, and then it will show it's unplugged after 2 secs. Now it isn't detecting the headphones at all. The speakers...