Windows 10: Lack of Highlighting

Discus and support Lack of Highlighting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The lack of effective highlighting of selections in win 10 is finally driving me mad *Smile. Is there anything anyone knows of that can deal with this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Smudgeboss, May 10, 2016.

1. Lack of Highlighting

The lack of effective highlighting of selections in win 10 is finally driving me mad *Smile. Is there anything anyone knows of that can deal with this? I have attached a screenshot. Believe it or not Adobe Acrobat Update service has been selected. There is now way anyone can tell. Is there a way to make that highlighting not be clear so my old eyes can see it?

Thank you to the Gurus who can (I hope) help with this

:)

Smudgeboss, May 10, 2016
  2. twozero3 Win User

Nokia E6-00 User Experience and Development needed to Improve the Functionality

Very true but it highlights an inconsistancy and lack of basic functionality within the file manager. You should quite simply be able to do a full broad search from within the file manager.

twozero3, May 10, 2016
  3. JillF0106 Win User
    Very Frustrated - Cut, Copy, paste problems, highlighting problems, problems controlling the mouse in Windows 10

Okay - you make me "sign in" to "see the answer" but - where is the answer. This highlighting (or lack thereof) to copy and paste issue is VERY frustrating...what to do about it and WHEN will YOU fix it?

JillF0106, May 10, 2016
  4. aramil Win User

Lack of Highlighting

Lack of Highlighting [​IMG]

Must be the theme you are using, works fine for me.

aramil, May 10, 2016
  5. Thanks Aramil. You didn't solve my problem but you got me on the course to solve it. You posted your pic and said it works fine. I laughed because I could see no highlighting on your picture. So then I thought if I don't see it and he says it's there maybe it is my monitor. Changed contrast and voila! highlighting! Not sure why the contrast change happened about the time I updated to win 10 but it is nothing but history now. Thanks again.

Smudgeboss, May 10, 2016
  6. aramil Win User
    *chuckle No problem, as long as it's solved.

aramil, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Lack of Highlighting

1. Lack of Highlighting - Similar Threads - Lack Highlighting

2. Unable to update Windows for months; "Something didn't go as planned" - lacking proper disc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update Windows for months; "Something didn't go as planned" - lacking proper disc...: Hello everyone!I hope you are doing well while reading this. For months now since I got the new windows and PC I have been having issues. I didn't do a perfect installation and I messed something up with my discs installing new windows while transferring some data from one...
  3. Unable to update Windows for months; "Something didn't go as planned" - lacking proper disc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update Windows for months; "Something didn't go as planned" - lacking proper disc...: Hello everyone!I hope you are doing well while reading this. For months now since I got the new windows and PC I have been having issues. I didn't do a perfect installation and I messed something up with my discs installing new windows while transferring some data from one...
  4. My laptop lacks a Print Screen button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop lacks a Print Screen button: My laptop lacks a Print Screen button, so I remapped F11 to serve that function. Now, I use Windows + F11 to take screenshots on Windows 10. Previously, using Windows + Print Screen would capture my entire screen and save it to a 'Screenshots' folder in 'Pictures'. However,...
  5. My laptop lacks a Print Screen button

My laptop lacks a Print Screen button: My laptop lacks a Print Screen button, so I remapped F11 to serve that function. Now, I use Windows + F11 to take screenshots on Windows 10. Previously, using Windows + Print Screen would capture my entire screen and save it to a 'Screenshots' folder in 'Pictures'. However,...
  6. Why does my computer lack any trace of a microphone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer lack any trace of a microphone?: Device: HP x360 13" 2-in-1 laptopOP System: Windows 11Using Intel EVO i9 processorHi, I recently discovered not only does my laptop not detect a microphone, there's no driver installed for it, as if I had deleted it. I'm not super tech savvy or anything so I could appreciate...
  7. Why does my computer lack any trace of a microphone?

Why does my computer lack any trace of a microphone?: Device: HP x360 13" 2-in-1 laptopOP System: Windows 11Using Intel EVO i9 processorHi, I recently discovered not only does my laptop not detect a microphone, there's no driver installed for it, as if I had deleted it. I'm not super tech savvy or anything so I could appreciate...
  8. Has there been a lack of windows spotlight images for you i am being shown the same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has there been a lack of windows spotlight images for you i am being shown the same...: Has there been a lack of windows spotlight images for you i am being shown the same pictures again and again and i rarely see new pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-there-been-a-lack-of-windows-spotlight-images/f279d224-7cea-4780-a510-0cd1c16e3e3a
  9. Has there been a lack of windows spotlight images for you i am being shown the same...

Has there been a lack of windows spotlight images for you i am being shown the same...: Has there been a lack of windows spotlight images for you i am being shown the same pictures again and again and i rarely see new pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-there-been-a-lack-of-windows-spotlight-images/f279d224-7cea-4780-a510-0cd1c16e3e3a
  10. I permanently deleted some of default folder because of lack of knowledge like screenshot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I permanently deleted some of default folder because of lack of knowledge like screenshot...: kindly help if there is another solution instead of system restore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-permanently-deleted-some-of-default-folder/6320fd44-897d-4a67-a124-7d0c4e25f530