Windows 10: lack of microsoft code of ethics

Discus and support lack of microsoft code of ethics in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Who is it possible to get rid of the MS add driven piece of **** called BING How is it possible to get local control of my computer settings without... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kentellefson, May 1, 2020.

1. lack of microsoft code of ethics

Who is it possible to get rid of the MS add driven piece of **** called BING

How is it possible to get local control of my computer settings without contacting MS-works as well as US Post Office next day delivery-We guarantee it will arrive tomorrow, or not. If not there tomorrow, it may arrive in another week or so and there is no worry, it will be delivered; if we can find it.

:)

kentellefson, May 1, 2020

2. Computer Technician Code of Ethics

Hey, Im writing a page for my coworkers that is to assist them with diagnosing and repairing computer problems over the phone. The first page of the site is going to be for Explaining the ethics of being a computer technician. The big thing here is to make sure that the agent understands the ethics of computers and that it is logical. Any suggestions?

I was thinking of obvious ones like : Never lie to the customer. Always make sure that the customer understands what you are doing....

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, May 1, 2020
  3. Computer Technician Code of Ethics

code of ethics: never install a trojan horse for a botnet on a customer's machine.

Easy Rhino, May 1, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

lack of microsoft code of ethics

Computer Technician Code of Ethics

SOunds like an interesting story.

Frick, May 1, 2020
Thema:

lack of microsoft code of ethics

1. lack of microsoft code of ethics - Similar Threads - lack microsoft code

2. lack of support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lack of support: i purchased windows 10 todayhow do i bust through the support wall i have case numbercant talk to anyone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lack-of-support/e36938fe-1ca4-4d3b-a0bd-8345b65cf840
  3. Doesn't Microsoft have an ethical responsibility to facilitate downloading the Chrome OS...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Doesn't Microsoft have an ethical responsibility to facilitate downloading the Chrome OS...: I've spent hours - actually wasted hours as there was almost no educational value trying to get cumulative updates on my device. It's hopeless; maybe I'll try yet another Win. 10 reinstall again but I've had enough; Win 10 has apparently taken over most storage - not that one...
  4. lack of support.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lack of support.: i have paid to be supported by the team,when i try to get help i go round and round with any help,the virual agent is useless,the tel support has no tel number,help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lack-of-support/17fff45a-b5ae-4f2c-bbe8-0242b3a25c95
  5. Does Microsoft actually believe that their "telemetry practices" are ethical?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does Microsoft actually believe that their "telemetry practices" are ethical?: Does Microsoft actually believe that their "telemetry practices" are ethical? Thats the whole question. I have it disabled on my own machines but when working machines for clients, I try to disable everything I can to the point that they dont lose any functionality....
  6. Sound (lack of)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound (lack of): Hello all. I woke up today with no audio on my computer. A little background: After years of making do on Windows XP, in 2019 I found a local PC tech guy who made house calls to repair and/or upgrade. I asked him to install Windows 10. After picking up my comp, he later...
  7. ETHICAL HACKERS FROM MICROSOFT

ETHICAL HACKERS FROM MICROSOFT: please email me *** Email address is removed for privacy *** apparently monroe of inbox.com regarding wagering statistics of taxes from international registrations within the US until further notice...
  8. personal firewall lacks xml product code

personal firewall lacks xml product code: I have been contacted by phone by someone claiming to be MS support person wanting to fix a reported error in my personal firewall. How can I verify this? I ran Macafee MVT which does report that the Personal firewall is not functioning because it lacks some xml code. They...
  9. Origin (or lack of)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Origin (or lack of): My son introduced me to Mass Effect, which I was playing via Origin. Then the password would not work, so my son changed it. I got back in and got as far as the financial District in the Citadel, then the password stopped working. I had tried offline several times it did not...
  10. Microsoft on The World’s Most Ethical Companies list 5 years in a row

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft on The World’s Most Ethical Companies list 5 years in a row: Trust is paramount to the success of any business. At Microsoft, we work hard to build and maintain trust through a shared commitment to ethical and transparent business practices. Our commitments to ethical business practices and strong corporate governance policies are...