Windows 10: Lack of sound !

Discus and support Lack of sound ! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I no longer have any sound . I unplugged the speakers once when the computer was on and have tried to plug them back in but there appears to be no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChristopherMqq, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Lack of sound !

I no longer have any sound . I unplugged the speakers once when the computer was on and have tried to plug them back in but there appears to be no response . It even says that a device has been unplugged even when one is there .Please help !

:)

ChristopherMqq, Oct 18, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Lack of sound ! :p

cadaveca, Oct 18, 2018
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Lack of sound !

Sounds or lack of

Hi Richard,

This could be an issue with the plugins or the sound drivers in your system. For us to effectively assist you, kindly provide us the information we need below:

• Did you download the Insider Build through the Fast ring or the Slow ring?
    • Did you install the latest build through clean install?
    • Have you checked if there are any other pending updates on your computer?
    • To remove any possibility of unsuccessful updates, are you using any third-party antivirus programs? If yes, have you tried to disable them and check for necessary updates?

Meanwhile, we suggest checking the post of carleldridge from this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...explorer/b94a8a05-9063-424b-9063-14d009abeada for the steps that can possibly resolve your concern.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jomel_Santos, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Lack of sound !

1. Lack of sound ! - Similar Threads - Lack sound

2. Unable to update Windows for months; "Something didn't go as planned" - lacking proper disc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update Windows for months; "Something didn't go as planned" - lacking proper disc...: Hello everyone!I hope you are doing well while reading this. For months now since I got the new windows and PC I have been having issues. I didn't do a perfect installation and I messed something up with my discs installing new windows while transferring some data from one...
  3. Unable to update Windows for months; "Something didn't go as planned" - lacking proper disc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update Windows for months; "Something didn't go as planned" - lacking proper disc...: Hello everyone!I hope you are doing well while reading this. For months now since I got the new windows and PC I have been having issues. I didn't do a perfect installation and I messed something up with my discs installing new windows while transferring some data from one...
  4. My laptop lacks a Print Screen button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop lacks a Print Screen button: My laptop lacks a Print Screen button, so I remapped F11 to serve that function. Now, I use Windows + F11 to take screenshots on Windows 10. Previously, using Windows + Print Screen would capture my entire screen and save it to a 'Screenshots' folder in 'Pictures'. However,...
  5. My laptop lacks a Print Screen button

My laptop lacks a Print Screen button: My laptop lacks a Print Screen button, so I remapped F11 to serve that function. Now, I use Windows + F11 to take screenshots on Windows 10. Previously, using Windows + Print Screen would capture my entire screen and save it to a 'Screenshots' folder in 'Pictures'. However,...
  6. Why does my computer lack any trace of a microphone?

Why does my computer lack any trace of a microphone?: Device: HP x360 13" 2-in-1 laptopOP System: Windows 11Using Intel EVO i9 processorHi, I recently discovered not only does my laptop not detect a microphone, there's no driver installed for it, as if I had deleted it. I'm not super tech savvy or anything so I could appreciate...
  7. Mic sounds really tinny lack of bass and quiet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic sounds really tinny lack of bass and quiet: Hi, guys whenever I put my headset into my 3.5mm jack on my laptop the audio sounds really tinny lack of bass and quiet, I've tried multiple headsets but they all do the same thing. Any help would be appreciated. also, my headset is a sades sa810...
  8. Sound (lack of)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound (lack of): Hello all. I woke up today with no audio on my computer. A little background: After years of making do on Windows XP, in 2019 I found a local PC tech guy who made house calls to repair and/or upgrade. I asked him to install Windows 10. After picking up my comp, he later...
  9. USB Sound, or lack of it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Sound, or lack of it: I am having an issue trying to get my USB PnP Sound adapter to work. I see mic levels changing on the Sound Device tab, don't hear anything. I have changed a number of settings, but can not get the mic and sound playback to come together. Is there something written down that...
  10. Multiple User accounts and lack of System Sounds volume control

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple User accounts and lack of System Sounds volume control: I always like to set my system sounds volume to a very low setting. After other users in my family login in and presumably make changes to their sound settings, mine are also effected when I login back in. How to prevent this from happening? [img] 29614

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lack sound

2. lack of audio

3. netframework 4.8 causing lack of sound

4. address lack of sound,
  5. lack of sounds,
  6. lack of sound