Windows 10: Lack of Video Creation Options in Photos?

Discus and support Lack of Video Creation Options in Photos? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got a new laptop, and though I added Microsoft 365, I do not have the option to create a video project when I open a video file in photos as I did on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelSchryvers, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Lack of Video Creation Options in Photos?

I got a new laptop, and though I added Microsoft 365, I do not have the option to create a video project when I open a video file in photos as I did on my previous device. What is required to edit videos?

:)

MichaelSchryvers, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jul 6, 2020
  3. ozeannie Win User
    Lack of detail 1208

If you are still annoyed about the lack of detail in the manual you are not alone. My father is elderly and needs step-by-step instructions none of which are provided in the manual for most menu items. Suggest sending an email to Nokia customer support
    and add your voice to requesting a detailed manual online.

ozeannie, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Lack of Video Creation Options in Photos?

MP4 Personal Video files lag after August 2016 update (windows 10)

Hi Nicki,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Video playback troubleshooter and check

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Video playback options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to copy the files from your computer to another working computer and check if you are able to access them.

This will let us know if the issue is with specific files types on your computer.

Hope it helps. Update of the status of accessing MP4 Personal Video files for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Lack of Video Creation Options in Photos?

1. Lack of Video Creation Options in Photos? - Similar Threads - Lack Video Creation

2. Lack of substantial Taskbar icon resizing option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lack of substantial Taskbar icon resizing option: Hello to you all guys - I am wondering what sometimes drives the Windows Developers in their minds. It is not even funny now that millions of the Windows 11 users cannot resize their taskbar icons ! I am using Windows 11 and actually it is looking all ok but I have the...
  3. Lack of auto brightness off option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lack of auto brightness off option: Hi, I try to off auto brightness option, and I haven't "Change brightness automatically when lighting changes” option. How can I off this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lack-of-auto-brightness-off-option/74cc6708-aab1-402a-b10e-19011300fb3a
  4. Lack of auto brightness off option

Lack of auto brightness off option: Hi, I try to off auto brightness option, and I haven't "Change brightness automatically when lighting changes” option. How can I off this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lack-of-auto-brightness-off-option/74cc6708-aab1-402a-b10e-19011300fb3a
  5. Win 10 Video Editor in Photos Save Option

Win 10 Video Editor in Photos Save Option: Using Windows 10, I can use the video editor contained within the photo app to split a video into two segments. However it seems the only option to save the two new files is via the cloud, which I don't want to do. I've seen in other posts people referring to a 'save a...
  6. Photos app does not provide video editing options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos app does not provide video editing options: It was working fine with windows home after updating to Windows 10 pro, facing this issue, please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-does-not-provide-video-editing-options/9fd26ac1-6949-456c-a80b-b83b9cedcf3b
  7. Photos app - creation or editing of videos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photos app - creation or editing of videos: I have purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 Home 1903 version not an "N" version as far as I can see. The Photos app does not allow the creation or editing of videos, despite updating the app. This is really important to me. Is there a media pack or something else I can...
  8. Qualcomm video drivers lacking OpenGL support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qualcomm video drivers lacking OpenGL support: So the video drivers that Qualcomm provides for the all the snapdragon-based windows devices so far all are missing OpenGL support. It's my understanding that windows natively only support OpenGL 1.1, and past that it's up to the GPU maker to include support in their drivers....
  9. No option to create videos in the Photos app November 2019

No option to create videos in the Photos app November 2019: I just got a shiny new laptop, but my beloved app "Movie creator" was of course discontinued. Looking around I was reassured that the Photos app will serve the purpose just as well. Only... when I start the Photos app, there is no button or icon that will let me record or...
  10. Windows 10 Photos no video editing option

Windows 10 Photos no video editing option: On my PC, in Photos, I see only one option "Create->Album". How do I get video editing features? I looked at few links but they talk about installing media feature pack for the N version. Mine is not a N version. How do I get video editing features? I am using Win10 Home...