Windows 10: Lag after new 17134.885 Update

Discus and support Lag after new 17134.885 Update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. A update came out last night, which was 17134.885 Now i'm getting awful lag spikes on my computer and processes. Memory and GPU usage has gone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JlMellor, Jul 10, 2019.

1. JlMellor Win User

Lag after new 17134.885 Update

Hello. A update came out last night, which was 17134.885

Now i'm getting awful lag spikes on my computer and processes. Memory and GPU usage has gone way up on things that didn't used to take so much.

For example, in one game that I could run at 50-60 FPS for hours AND watch Netflix too, now has periodic drops to 1 FPS and outright freezing of the game, and I can no longer run Netflix at the same time. This did not happen until after the update. The game itself has completely crashed on me several times now too, and I've never had a crash in it in the four years i've had that game.

I have tried other processes with similar results, this GPU / Memory lag is awful. What must I do to fix it to pre-update levels?

:)

JlMellor, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jul 10, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jul 10, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Lag after new 17134.885 Update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Lag after new 17134.885 Update - Similar Threads - Lag 17134 885

2. Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134: Hello,I recently reinstall my pc with a disk backup in version 1803, and I'm just trying to update it to the last version.Windows Update doesn't succeded, and the helper failed too.I search a little and find that all update are now available only for windows 1903... So I...
  3. Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134: Hello,I recently reinstall my pc with a disk backup in version 1803, and I'm just trying to update it to the last version.Windows Update doesn't succeded, and the helper failed too.I search a little and find that all update are now available only for windows 1903... So I...
  4. Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Computer lagging after new updates help!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer lagging after new updates help!!: Hi, After the windows 10 update my computer has been lagging ever since and it is not when I play games even when I browse or just do nothing it lags I have tried multiple solutions re-installs everything I have nothing left to try I revert back to my old updates and my...
  6. Is it safe to delete a 885 MB partition right after C?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it safe to delete a 885 MB partition right after C?: Hi, One of my friends wants to enlarge the C partition by deleting the D partition. The computer only has one HDD. But there exists an 885 MB hidden partition between C and D. What is it used for? Is it safe to delete?The language of the system is not English, and I added...
  7. Windows lagging after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows lagging after update: A few days ago I realized that my PC got performance issue after updating to build 1909. Previously it worked fine, now I am trying to find the reason. After seaching on the internet I checked the latest Motherboard drivers cannot find newer versions and the VGA driver. The...
  8. Windows 10 lags and freezes after new update

Windows 10 lags and freezes after new update: Hi, I have a problem that has been happening intermittently for about a year. I updated a year ago and I would get these 5 second bursts of lag that would slow audio and the display. It would happen about once every few hours. I updated about 3 months later and it stopped. I...
  9. lag after update 2019

lag after update 2019: hello, just like the subject of my post. after installed an update : 2019-1 Windows cumulative update (1803) for based system (KB- everything goes lag, like when i went to hit windows button to open the start it takes ten or twenty minutes to appears. then after start...
  10. Win 10 File Sharing Not working after 17134 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 File Sharing Not working after 17134 update: I've got a mixed network - a few Win 10 machines and a few Linux Mint 18.x machines. Ten machines in all. File sharing has been working fine, for the most part. After the recent update, some of the Win10 systems can't see any of the other computers, but there is something...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 17134.885 is not updating