Windows 10: lag after update 2019

Discus and support lag after update 2019 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello, just like the subject of my post. after installed an update : 2019-1 Windows cumulative update (1803) for based system (KB- everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lutfi hadi, Jan 17, 2019.

1. lag after update 2019

hello,

just like the subject of my post.

after installed an update :

2019-1 Windows cumulative update (1803) for based system (KB-

everything goes lag, like when i went to hit windows button to open the start it takes ten or twenty minutes to appears. then after start appears i click some random small size app and it takes same ten or twenty minutes too (ex: on screen keyboard)

i've already installed all the latest update for drivers before windows update installed that.

thank you for reading this and answer my question.

im sorry for my bad english.

:)

lutfi hadi, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Microsoft January 2019 Security Updates

Release Notes
    January 2019 Security Updates

Release Date: January 08, 2019

The January security release consists of security updates for the following software:

• Adobe Flash Player
    • Internet Explorer
    • Microsoft Edge
    • Microsoft Windows
    • Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
    • ChakraCore
    • .NET Framework
    • ASP.NET
    • Microsoft Exchange Server
    • Microsoft Visual Studio
    Please note the following information regarding the security updates:

• A list of the latest servicing stack updates for each operating system can be found in

ADV990001
      . This list will be updated whenever a new servicing stack update is released. It is important to install the latest servicing stack update.
    • Windows 10 updates are cumulative. The monthly security release includes all security fixes for vulnerabilities that affect Windows 10, in addition to non-security updates. The updates are available via the

Microsoft Update Catalog
    • Updates for Windows RT 8.1 and Microsoft Office RT software are only available via

Windows Update
    • For information on lifecycle and support dates for Windows 10 operating systems, please see

Windows Lifecycle Facts Sheet
    • In addition to security changes for the vulnerabilities, updates include defense-in-depth updates to help improve security-related features.
    The following CVEs have FAQs with additional information and may include * further steps to take after installing the updates.

Known Issues

{{windowTitle}}

NICK ADSL UK, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Jose Est Win User

lag after update 2019

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

lag after update 2019

1. lag after update 2019 - Similar Threads - lag update 2019

2. Computer 1sec lag after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer 1sec lag after update: Hello Community,I was hoping someone could help me with an issue I've been having. After an update my PC started 1 sec lag almost like its twiching.audio is also affected. I have done recovery to see if that would fix it. It did work normally until it automatically updated....
  3. Lag after mass updating Windows Updates

Lag after mass updating Windows Updates: I am experiencing extreme lag after updating a couple of Windows Updates yesterday. This includes mouse and keyboard lag, slow click register, slow opening of folders and apps, slow hover register, slow browser performance slow new tab/close tab, loading lags, etc., lag...
  4. Excel 2019 Typing Lag

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel 2019 Typing Lag: Hi, Anybody experiencing some typing lag in Excel 2019 ? I'm on Excel 2019 (16.0.10366.20016) 64 bit. I've disabled all the add ins, no custom menus. Even starting in safe mode it is still lagging. And only Excel is lagging, others like Word, Powerpoint even Access doesn't...
  5. Windows lagging after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows lagging after update: An update notification popped up. I click the notification> I click the restart button> it takes a bit too much too restart> black screen but the pc doesn't turn off > still restarting> starts update> it becomes laggy, it doesnt react instantly(this happens on firefox, and on...
  6. Windows lagging after update

Windows lagging after update: A few days ago I realized that my PC got performance issue after updating to build 1909. Previously it worked fine, now I am trying to find the reason. After seaching on the internet I checked the latest Motherboard drivers cannot find newer versions and the VGA driver. The...
  7. chrome lag and off and on freeze since update 2019

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    chrome lag and off and on freeze since update 2019: Since the Aug 2019 update chrome lags and when looking at some website or just the bookmarks it freezes and I get a message that says chrome is not responding then it goes back to working and lagging is there a fix or can I get rid of the update to go back to chrome working...
  8. Fullscreen Lag after driver update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fullscreen Lag after driver update.: Yesterday I updated my driver. Everything was fine, like Youtube and other apps, but whenever I try to open Minecraft in Fullscreen, my Fps drop to 2-10, and if I switch to windowed everything works properly. I have a «GeForce GTX 1060 6Gb» graphics card....
  9. Mouse Lag in applications after Update 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Lag in applications after Update 2019: Never have I ever had mouse lag on my computer in any shape way or form. I have always used these applications without any problems and the fact that I am only recently experiencing these issues suggest that these applications are compatible with windows and something...
  10. Regression after updating to May 2019 Update

Regression after updating to May 2019 Update: After upgrading to this update, it completely messed up my laptop. The texts don't appear in desktop apps or appear randomly (My PC Properties, Control Panel - guess the name, My PC), Chinese/Japanese characters are rendered as "squares". Have to use Edge like this because...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of lag win 10 2019

2. win 10 update 2019 lag

3. 2019 march update now my system does 100%