Windows 10: Lag every ~90seconds, system and registry always writing, doesn't detect Ram/Processor

Discus and support Lag every ~90seconds, system and registry always writing, doesn't detect Ram/Processor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all! I'm experiencing lag issues and disconnections, and I used to get full system crashes. I'm confused about why though, and I've seen a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jake - b, May 24, 2020.

1. jake - b Win User

Lag every ~90seconds, system and registry always writing, doesn't detect Ram/Processor

Hi all!

I'm experiencing lag issues and disconnections, and I used to get full system crashes. I'm confused about why though, and I've seen a few trends that might help determine the problems. Any help would be appreciated!

I should clarify beforehand that I have done a lot of work to fix this problem on my own, including;

• driver updates
    • cleaning unused disk space
    • removing/disabling unnecessary programs and background processes
    • bunch of other stuff I can't remember

I only ever run one program at a time because my laptop can't handle much more currently it used to.

Problems;

Lag/High Disk usage; occasionally mouse will still respond, and occasionally it will fully stall the computer including audio, but about every 90 seconds things will stall for 1~10 seconds more during games. I've been watching the task manager to see what programs were slowing things down, and the current trend is that 'system' and 'registry' are almost always active. Random programs will use ~130k B/sec for a few seconds and then disappear.~~Doesn't happen in programs like youtube, but it's happened while I've been typing this and everything is slower to load lately.

Unrecognized Hardware; somewhere in recent history ~6 months my computer stopped showing what my processor and ram were when I opened system information. Resource monitor will still show my processor though, and it'll show my disk space as lower than it should and the drive names, but thinks I'm using disk 0 and not C or D i don't know if that's normal though to be fair.

:)

jake - b, May 24, 2020
  2. eetiz Win User

activesync doesn`t detect my Tytn II

I tried this but nothing changed.

My system doesn`t detect Tytn II... Either Laptop not Desktop.

I do not know what to do..

eetiz, May 24, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Lag every ~90seconds, system and registry always writing, doesn't detect Ram/Processor [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 24, 2020
  4. Lag every ~90seconds, system and registry always writing, doesn't detect Ram/Processor

Windows 10 doesn t leave me to go in.

Thanke your reply . But windows doesn t leave me to write the code. I don t reach my files, so i don t rrrach anything else. Now we will try to system reboot feom pendrive

SzabóDániel, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Lag every ~90seconds, system and registry always writing, doesn't detect Ram/Processor

1. Lag every ~90seconds, system and registry always writing, doesn't detect Ram/Processor - Similar Threads - Lag every ~90seconds

2. RAM not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM not detected: Recently I bought a new 4GB DDR4 RAM stick for my pc with the hope of doubling it, previously I had one 4GB stick. I bought the same brand same model RAM Crucial Basics 4GB DDR4 RAM, model number: CB4GU2666. When I installed it into the other memory slot of the motherboard...
  3. RAM not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAM not detected: Recently I bought a new 4GB DDR4 RAM stick for my pc with the hope of doubling it, previously I had one 4GB stick. I bought the same brand same model RAM Crucial Basics 4GB DDR4 RAM, model number: CB4GU2666. When I installed it into the other memory slot of the motherboard...
  4. Windows doesn't detect my new ram.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows doesn't detect my new ram.: HiI bought a new ram recently to have better experience while playing But unfortunately it just shows 4gb out of 8, I watches alot of videos but none of them works Im here just to ask if anyone knows how to fix this problemEven when i open CPU-Z It shows that i have 8gb ram...
  5. Ram not detected

Ram not detected: I recently added more Ram sticks to my PC. When I check task manager it says "1 or 4" yet I have 3 slots in use and I know that they all work. Anyone have any idea why this issue is accruing and what the solution is for it?...
  6. Cannot write to Registry

Cannot write to Registry: I have a program that needs to make entries in HKCU Software VB and VBA Program Settings. It is unable to. I am the Administrator. How can I get access to the Registry? Thanks, Murray...
  7. Installer unable to write to registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installer unable to write to registry: I'm trying to install an older version of MYOB accounting software, which I was previously able to install on Win7 Pro by running the installer in Windows XP (SP3) compatibility mode, using an account with administrator privileges. I'm running Win10 Pro 64b with UAC...
  8. System not detecting slot 1 with 4GB RAM.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System not detecting slot 1 with 4GB RAM.: Hi, My laptop came installed with a 4GB RAM in slot2. The other slot has been free. Today I bought another 4GB module with same specifications and after inserting to slot1, it did not get detected. I swapped the modules, and the new RAM is functioning perfectly. However,...
  9. Lag when typing or writing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lag when typing or writing: Hi, I have a Windows 10 desktop that experiences lag when typing for example a web address in a browser or when writing in Microsoft Office Word 2016. What happens is that I can write a word and finish it on the keyboard. But looking at the monitor the word do not...
  10. Cant Edit or Write to Registry

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cant Edit or Write to Registry: I have been working with windows 10 X64 PRO for a little bit now. I can still not figure out why my scripts (.vbs) or .exe that I push to or use on my domain machines will not edit or create keys in the registry. The only way i can do it is to full kill UAC then reboot then...