Windows 10: Lag if i download windos 10?

Discus and support Lag if i download windos 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello i have this pc: 8gb ram Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 3.00GHz Nvidia geforece gt 630 Windows 7 If i download windows 10, I will have lag... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SolidSnake351, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Lag if i download windos 10?

Hello i have this pc:
    8gb ram

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 3.00GHz

Nvidia geforece gt 630

Windows 7

If i download windows 10, I will have lag in games or fps drop?

submitted by /u/SolidSnake351
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SolidSnake351, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Suddenly Starts to Lag

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you using any 3rd party antivirus program?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the suggested steps on this article
    on how to improve the performance of your Windows 10 device.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Lag if i download windos 10?

Windows 10 lags

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how difficult it is when the PC doesn’t perform the way it should be. We were checking the lag issue, but
    in order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • How much is the CPU and Disk usage showing in Task Manager, also check if any particular program is having high CPU and Disk usage?

We would suggest you to refer the steps as suggested in this article (Exclude step 10):
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Meanwhile, put the PC in Clean Boot and see if you still get the PC lagging issue. Refer the article

How to perform a clean boot in Windows
    . A ‘clean boot’ starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. If the settings app is working fine in Clean Boot then please refer the section
    How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot
    to determine the root cause of the issue.

Note: After you finish troubleshooting, follow the section
    Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    to reset the computer to start normally.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Lag if i download windos 10?

1. Lag if i download windos 10? - Similar Threads - Lag download windos

2. How to stop Windoes 22H2 from downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop Windoes 22H2 from downloading: Hi, My computer is not compatible with the new Windows 11 22H2 upgrade. Last year when it was initially released, I found this out the hard way by downloading and then losing audio, having my computer overheat. I ended up having to pay someone over 100 dollars to fix it as,...
  3. windos 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windos 10: i had windows ten on my computer when i brought it but i had to replace my motherboard and now my computer has gone to window 8. how came i get windows 10 back as i think it was a free upgrade they did when i drought it. i done seem to have a key code on my tower....
  4. windos 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windos 10: i had windows ten on my computer when i brought it but i had to replace my motherboard and now my computer has gone to window 8. how came i get windows 10 back as i think it was a free upgrade they did when i drought it. i done seem to have a key code on my tower....
  5. windos 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Download windoes from onthehub.com is safe?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Download windoes from onthehub.com is safe?: Download windoes from onthehub.com is safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-windoes-from-onthehubcom-is-safe/e2906ac6-2fb0-45eb-96a1-ecd9c40603fc"
  7. Windos 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windos 10: Hi guys Grateful for your advice or help to sort out my little problem. Everything was fine but few days ago I don't really know what happened , every time I switch on my laptop I keep getting the same picture. I tried to remove it but not successful. I will appreciate any...
  8. windos 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windos 10: ms word is free include in windows10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windos-10/b0b5e27f-eb8f-45c3-81dd-46a0ee83a241"
  9. Windos 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windos 10 update: Hi Team- My PC accepted an Update Window 10 last week. I've had tons of errors and worked my way through most of them. I reset my PC- Reinstalled the programs I need. However, I still have a GREEN screen when I wake up my PC. Once Microsoft starts and asks for my password...
  10. Windoes 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windoes 10 upgrade: following a windows 10 upgrade via the internet I am unable to get past the Select Keyboard screen making the computer completely inoperable. how do I get round this? Thanks Graham...