Windows 10: lag in laptop after 30 seconds

Discus and support lag in laptop after 30 seconds in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi . I have a laptop and it has a problem. When I'm playing a game it lags till I connect the charger and then it gets smooth so nothing's wrong here.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by frankliong, Apr 3, 2021.

1. lag in laptop after 30 seconds

Hi . I have a laptop and it has a problem. When I'm playing a game it lags till I connect the charger and then it gets smooth so nothing's wrong here. But after 30 seconds of playing with the charger it gets to 5 fps till I disconnect the charger and reconnect it then it's smooth again till the next 30 seconds and if i disconnect and reconnect it it gets good for 30 seconds. any solutions ?

:)

frankliong, Apr 3, 2021

2. Log in/Sign in every 30 seconds

Hi,

One of the possible cause, why your laptop asks you to re-log in, is because of the current power option set on your system.

Can you tell us if your laptop goes into sleep mode after 30 seconds?

If so, kindly follow the steps to further isolate the root cause of this issue.

• Type Power & sleep in the search bar, then click on it.
    • Check if your current power option is set for your device to go into sleep mode after 1 minute.
    • Change it to never and see if the issue will occur.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Apr 3, 2021
  4. lag in laptop after 30 seconds

5 second lags on Windows 10

I purchased a new Dell Inspiron 3459 i5 processor with Windows 10. The computer works fine for about 30-60 minutes, then begins to lag for about 5-10 seconds every 3 to four minutes. For example, when I am typing, the computer will stall and I will not be
    able to type for a few seconds, then the computer will come back, often with what I typed while in suspension appearing on the screen. I have done all of the troubleshooting and no errors have been found. Same happens while using the internet with EDGE. The
    screen will hang with the circle then come back in a few seconds.

While not a big problem it is particularly annoying. I can reboot, and have another 30-60 minutes on no lagging, but after spending so much on a new computer, this should not be happening. I would welcome any suggestions as to what the problem might be and
    how I can fix it.

Thank you very much for any responses.

RickOMeara, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

lag in laptop after 30 seconds

1. lag in laptop after 30 seconds - Similar Threads - lag laptop seconds

2. my laptop lags in games every 20-30 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop lags in games every 20-30 seconds.: it wasn't lagging when it was on win 10 and after i upgraded the system to win 11 it started lagging every 20-30 seconds.specifications:AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile GfxNVIDA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti Hynix HFM512GDJTNG-8310A8GB ram...
  3. my laptop lags in games every 20-30 seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop lags in games every 20-30 seconds.: it wasn't lagging when it was on win 10 and after i upgraded the system to win 11 it started lagging every 20-30 seconds.specifications:AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile GfxNVIDA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti Hynix HFM512GDJTNG-8310A8GB ram...
  4. Huge Keyboard Input Lag for 30-60 Seconds After Booting

Huge Keyboard Input Lag for 30-60 Seconds After Booting: Hello dear Microsoft communityI have a question regarding the following PC problem.When I start up my computer, I have the problem that my keyboard has a really high input lag of about 5 seconds.This subsides after about 30-60 seconds, but is unfortunately very...
  5. Huge Keyboard Input Lag for 30-60 Seconds After Booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huge Keyboard Input Lag for 30-60 Seconds After Booting: Hello dear Microsoft communityI have a question regarding the following PC problem.When I start up my computer, I have the problem that my keyboard has a really high input lag of about 5 seconds.This subsides after about 30-60 seconds, but is unfortunately very...
  6. Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly: I get a lag-spike like this every 30 seconds exactly. I have the "Realtek 8812UB Wireless LAN 8.02.11ac USB NIC" W-Lan adapter with all drivers from the official site installedAnyone know a fix? I got this problem for months now and even a PC reset didn''t fix it...
  7. Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly: I get a lag-spike like this every 30 seconds exactly. I have the "Realtek 8812UB Wireless LAN 8.02.11ac USB NIC" W-Lan adapter with all drivers from the official site installedAnyone know a fix? I got this problem for months now and even a PC reset didn''t fix it...
  8. Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. PC lagging after 30 seconds not doing anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC lagging after 30 seconds not doing anything.: Hi, lately I am having the following problem with my PC: The computer works perfect until I stop using it for exactly 30 seconds without touching the mouse or the controller I play with and it starts to lag: if I am playing a game, FPSs drop heavily. However, when I touch the...
  10. Laptop keeps freezing around 30 seconds after startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop keeps freezing around 30 seconds after startup: So yesterday, I came home from work and booted my laptop again. I worked on it all day without any issues. When I turned it on, I got the "Something went wrong :(" error message. After restarting everything seemed normal at first, but after around 30 seconds or something, my...