Windows 10: Lag in latest Chrome update.

Discus and support Lag in latest Chrome update. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is anyone experiencing intermittent lag when typing in the Chrome browser following latest updates? 159531 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Kol12, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Kol12 Win User

Lag in latest Chrome update.

Is anyone experiencing intermittent lag when typing in the Chrome browser following latest updates?

:)

Kol12, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Possible minor bug - Update with both Opera 2x & Google Chrome installed

Strange bug: Running the previous-older version of GPU-Z on Windows 7, 64-bit, SP1 and trying to update GPU-Z. Have Opera 23/24 installed as a 2ndary web browser, and Google Chrome installed as default/main web browser.
    Steps that work fine:
    1) Run GPU-Z whatever version.
    2) Open About.
    3) Click the links.
    Result: Links open correctly in default browser - Google Chrome.

Steps to reproduce bug:
    1) Run GPU-Z, version before latest.
    2) Try to check for updates.
    3) GPU-Z says an update is available.
    4) Tell it to show the update.
    Result: Link opens incorrectly in Opera 23/24, instead of default Google Chrome web browser.
    Expected: Open in Google Chrome instead.

Note: Opera 23/24 uses the same core as Google Chrome.

Please check and fix, if necessary.

3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Lag in latest Chrome update.

chrome lag and off and on freeze since update 2019

Since the Aug 2019 update chrome lags and when looking at some website or just the bookmarks it freezes and I get a message that says chrome is not responding then it goes back to working and lagging is there a fix or can I get rid of the update
    to go back to chrome working right?

danatvlady, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Lag in latest Chrome update.

1. Lag in latest Chrome update. - Similar Threads - Lag latest Chrome

2. Rendering lag and devtool chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rendering lag and devtool chrome: Have been dealing with slow rendering across the board especially on YouTube when scrolling down on the recommended videos the thumbnail renders out slowly and the lagging occurs while scrolling down.Have tried out all the traditional tips such as cleaning the cache,...
  3. Rendering lag and devtool chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rendering lag and devtool chrome: Have been dealing with slow rendering across the board especially on YouTube when scrolling down on the recommended videos the thumbnail renders out slowly and the lagging occurs while scrolling down.Have tried out all the traditional tips such as cleaning the cache,...
  4. Latest graphics driver lagging after even update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest graphics driver lagging after even update: Hello today i opened intel graphics command center and therr i noticed tht it was saying "youre using old driver.pls update" so i updated it manually but my pc is lagging so much after updating manually.pls help me with this issue...
  5. Latest graphics driver lagging after even update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest graphics driver lagging after even update: Hello today i opened intel graphics command center and therr i noticed tht it was saying "youre using old driver.pls update" so i updated it manually but my pc is lagging so much after updating manually.pls help me with this issue...
  6. Severe Lag in Chrome Bookmarks since latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Severe Lag in Chrome Bookmarks since latest Windows 10 update: Ever since the most recent Windows 10 update, 10.0.18362.418, I have had a severed lag in my Chrome bookmarks. The first click selection will respond normally but anything after will take over a minute to respond. The rest of the browser seems OK, with some minor lagging....
  7. chrome lag and off and on freeze since update 2019

chrome lag and off and on freeze since update 2019: Since the Aug 2019 update chrome lags and when looking at some website or just the bookmarks it freezes and I get a message that says chrome is not responding then it goes back to working and lagging is there a fix or can I get rid of the update to go back to chrome working...
  8. Google Chrome DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN since latest Update!

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN since latest Update!: Okay so I have this problem with Google Chrome intermittently having page loading issues since the latest Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB4495667 Windows 10 v1809 5 days ago. I looked at this guide. How to fix 'ERR_TIMED_OUT' on Google Chrome I had the same problem with the...
  9. Chrome lagging and slow after recent Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome lagging and slow after recent Windows 10 update: Windows 10 automatically updated to version 1803 a few days ago and after the update, Google Chrome (and Mozilla Firefox) has been incredibly slow. It takes forever to type anything or to load tabs, and they often freeze completely for a while. Both browsers are up to date....
  10. Latest Windows 10 update interferes with Google Chrome

Latest Windows 10 update interferes with Google Chrome: Hello! After I've updated Windows 10 (to a versión with Microsoft Edge in it) it seems that Chrome has stopped working. My connection to internet is fine and everything works fine, except this. Chrome isn't able to load any website, so, is there any solution to help work...