Windows 10: LAG IN WINDOWS

Discus and support LAG IN WINDOWS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; there was some optional update yesterday I did it today I face some lag issues like when I clock on volume icon it does not open it what should I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tushar_gamer, Jan 31, 2020.

1. LAG IN WINDOWS

there was some optional update yesterday I did it today I face some lag issues like when I clock on volume icon it does not open it what should I do

:)

tushar_gamer, Jan 31, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jan 31, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

LAG IN WINDOWS

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

LAG IN WINDOWS

1. LAG IN WINDOWS - Similar Threads - LAG

2. Windows lags once a week or so

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows lags once a week or so: Hello. My first post here so hopefully im not breaking any rules. Once a week or so my windows lags too much. Even a refresh takes few seconds. Opening 2 chrome tabs is almost impossible. Cpu usage is about 6-7% and the memory is 55% or so. I tried killing few processes but...
  3. logitech K220 and Μ150 lag.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    logitech K220 and Μ150 lag.: Hi there! Ever since I installed Windows 10, I have been experiencing a terrible lag on my K220-M150 wireless keyboard-mouse combo, especially when I play a game for 15-20 minutes. I tried many "solutions" I found in the Micrososft Support page, logitech support page and...
  4. How do I fix stuttering lag after Windows update 2020-03

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I fix stuttering lag after Windows update 2020-03: So after the windows update 2020-03.All of my games having stuttering lag. Even the older game having this lag. I have try anything like reinstall the game. Do a clean installation windows 10.Also clean installation graphic card driver. Defrag my disk.But my game is still...
  5. Windows 10 lagging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 lagging: Hi I recently built myself a gaming computer and installed Windows 10 Pro. It worked well for the first couple of days but has been starting to lag for no reason at all. The mouse started to lag at first, I tried two different mice so must be the software. Then when...
  6. my computer is stuttering/lagging on startup, help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my computer is stuttering/lagging on startup, help: this started a couple of weeks ago, and this is a new SSD with a fresh window 10 installed. its weird because it only happens when i turn on the computer or when i wake the computer up from sleep. the mouse, audio pretty much everything would stutter or lag for a millisecond...
  7. Mouse lagging!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse lagging!: Why is my wireless mouse constantly lagging? This is such a basic function to a computer that I should not be having these issues with Windows. Absolutely no problems with Win7. Nothing but problems with Windows 10. I have tried EVERY one of the fixes suggested in the forum....
  8. Sound and Mouse lag Freezing

Sound and Mouse lag Freezing: So my problem is that is have problems With sound (Razer Kreaken Pro v2) and my mouse (Logitech G503 Hero). The PC is sooo new and i don't know waht to do that happend so 4 weeks after i Bought it i have let the pc Built. And some times the hole pc is lagging. With the sound...
  9. Wireless Headphones lagging

Wireless Headphones lagging: I normally use my sony h900 on my pc, but lately, it's started lagging a lot. The audio just drops out randomly for a second all the time. I've tried recharging, turning off Bluetooth on the other devices that may interfere. The headset works fine on my phone. Does anyone...
  10. System lagging - Can hear jitter/stutter in sound and see it in video

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System lagging - Can hear jitter/stutter in sound and see it in video: Hey I have a problem with my system where it seems to lag or stutter... You can hear it in audio every few seconds. You can also see a slight stutter in videos or when a song is playing back in Reckordbox or Ableton for example. I have tried updating Graphics Card driver....