Windows 10: Lag issues, robotic audio feed back.

Discus and support Lag issues, robotic audio feed back. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; @RecepBaltaş Have you figured out what the issue is with this lag ? Original post..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ghost911, Oct 7, 2018.

1. ghost911 Win User

Lag issues, robotic audio feed back.

@RecepBaltaş

Have you figured out what the issue is with this lag ?

Original post..

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/partially-fixed-intel-nvidia-laptop-freeze-problem/93e7004a-62b1-4211-8e37-4c136608865e

:)

ghost911, Oct 7, 2018

2. Audio Problems - Robotic Sounds.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to follow the methods given below and check.

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable all enhancements in Speakers properties and check. Refer the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Double-Click on the Sound Icon and click on
      Speakers.
    • Click on Properties.
    • Click on Enhancements Tab.
    • Now click "Disable All Sound Effects"
    • Click OK and check if issue persists.
    If issue still persists try method 2,

Method 2: I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Sound drivers in Compatibility mode and check if it works for you. Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Sound driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Sound Video and Game Controllers’.
    • Right-click on the Sound device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it in Windows 8.1 compatibility mode. Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for “and select Windows 8.1 operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Video and audio lagging on Windows 10

Hi Dennis,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

For the issue with sound. I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below method.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on
      Next
      button.
    If the issue still persist, try the below method:

Method 2.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall the sound driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Audio input and outputs to expand, right click on the device and click on
      uninstall.
    • Once you are done uninstalling the restart the computer. If should automatically installed the driver.
    If the still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Audio input and outputs and right click on it and
      update the software.
    For the issue with display try the below method.

Method 4.

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display adapter driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display adapter driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display adapter driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 5.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest display adapter driver. If the display driver is not available for Windows 10, try installing the available driver in compatibility mode and check.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 7, 2018
  4. LeonLaude Win User

Sound like robot and video lag

Hi dania72_

Here are two different methods you could try to see if it helps you!

Method 1

I suggest you to disable all enhancements in Speakers properties and check. Refer the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Double-Click on the Sound Icon and click on Speakers.
    • Click on Properties.
    • Click on Enhancements Tab.
    • Now click Disable All Sound Effects
    • Click OK and check if issue persists.
    • If issue still persists try method 2.

Method 2

I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Sound drivers in Compatibility mode and check if it works for you. Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Sound driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand Sound Video and Game Controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound device listed and click on Uninstall.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.

Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it in Windows 8.1 compatibility mode.

Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab and check the box Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows 8.1 operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on Apply and click OK and run the file to install it.

Hope any of these methods will help you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Lag issues, robotic audio feed back. - Similar Threads - Lag issues robotic

2. Issues with audio and lag in general

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with audio and lag in general: I don't know where this should be posted, so I'm posting here since I saw someone else do it. I have spent ages searching, trying out different solutions and it hasn't worked. My audio seems to have these random popping and crackling stutters and this has been going on for...
  3. Issues with audio and lag in general

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with audio and lag in general: I don't know where this should be posted, so I'm posting here since I saw someone else do it. I have spent ages searching, trying out different solutions and it hasn't worked. My audio seems to have these random popping and crackling stutters and this has been going on for...
  4. Diagnostics and Feed Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diagnostics and Feed Back: Mine is an assembled self-owned PC.In the 'Diagnostics and Feed Back' it is seen that"*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization"How can this be? This is my own PC with a Genuine Retail version of Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 8.Who is my...
  5. Diagnostics and Feed Back

Diagnostics and Feed Back: Mine is an assembled self-owned PC.In the 'Diagnostics and Feed Back' it is seen that"*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization"How can this be? This is my own PC with a Genuine Retail version of Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 8.Who is my...
  6. Diagnostics and Feed Back

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Audio Distorting and Robotizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Distorting and Robotizing: After having installed the latest windows 10 update my audio gets Robotized and Distored every 5 minutes and I need to replug my Headphones.I've tried everything on my headphones side and nothing helped so I come and check if its not windows related.As said between 5 and 10...
  8. Audio Distorting and Robotizing

Audio Distorting and Robotizing: After having installed the latest windows 10 update my audio gets Robotized and Distored every 5 minutes and I need to replug my Headphones.I've tried everything on my headphones side and nothing helped so I come and check if its not windows related.As said between 5 and 10...
  9. Audio Distorting and Robotizing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Lag issues, robotic audio feed back. Wtf did you do to my computer MS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lag issues, robotic audio feed back. Wtf did you do to my computer MS: @RecepBaltaş Have you figured out what the issue is with this lag ? Original post.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/partially-fixed-intel-nvidia-laptop-freeze-problem/93e7004a-62b1-4211-8e37-4c136608865e...