Windows 10: Lag Spikes Every 3 Seconds

Discus and support Lag Spikes Every 3 Seconds in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So, just a few days ago, I got on my computer and started experiencing these lag spikes... It occurs every 2-3 seconds (and it's a second-long... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RepentInReprise, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Lag Spikes Every 3 Seconds

So, just a few days ago, I got on my computer and started experiencing these lag spikes... It occurs every 2-3 seconds (and it's a second-long spike)... to equate to how this feels: It's like playing an FPS game with lag -- you're shooting a person, but the shots aren't connecting.

This also relates to how things are operating: every program (as well as system performance itself) is operating perfectly fine.

With that being said, I believe pictures and diagnostics from the system itself will describe the problem better than words. I have attached them here, as a ZIP. All Error Messages.zip

:)

RepentInReprise, Dec 27, 2018
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Lag spike problem

When I'm playing games I get a small lag spike every 3-5 seconds and its ruining my gaming experience

I searched it up on google and it said something about my RAM being in power save mode or something

and I don't have a clue on how to change that.

Please help me solve this problem.

KyleNorthcott, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Lag Spikes Every 3 Seconds

Lag Spikes

I'm not sure if this goes into gaming or networking but since it seems more network related Ill post it here.

I have a Belkin usb wireless adapter I use with my gaming rig (see specs.) Lately when I am gaming online everything runs awesome. 60 or less ping no matter what. However about every few minutes I get a really bad lag spike. The game freezes completely for a second and as you well know a 5 second delay in a FPS firefight equals death. Its become quite annoying. Any suggestions other than running an ethernet cord across my house?

TheMailMan78, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Lag Spikes Every 3 Seconds

1. Lag Spikes Every 3 Seconds - Similar Threads - Lag Spikes Every

2. Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly: I get a lag-spike like this every 30 seconds exactly. I have the "Realtek 8812UB Wireless LAN 8.02.11ac USB NIC" W-Lan adapter with all drivers from the official site installedAnyone know a fix? I got this problem for months now and even a PC reset didn''t fix it...
  3. Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly: I get a lag-spike like this every 30 seconds exactly. I have the "Realtek 8812UB Wireless LAN 8.02.11ac USB NIC" W-Lan adapter with all drivers from the official site installedAnyone know a fix? I got this problem for months now and even a PC reset didn''t fix it...
  4. Massive Lag-Spike every 30 seconds exactly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. 5 second lag spikes every 1min30sec or 2mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5 second lag spikes every 1min30sec or 2mins: This issue began a few months ago and is persisting to this day. The only information I have on this subject is that the lag spikes are on the computer's side and that they occur every 1min30sec to 2mins. I've tried network resetting to no avail, unfortunately. If anyone can...
  6. 5 second lag spikes every 1min30sec or 2mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5 second lag spikes every 1min30sec or 2mins: This issue began a few months ago and is persisting to this day. The only information I have on this subject is that the lag spikes are on the computer's side and that they occur every 1min30sec to 2mins. I've tried network resetting to no avail, unfortunately. If anyone can...
  7. 5 second lag spikes every 1min30sec or 2mins

8. Windows lags every 3 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows lags every 3 seconds: I had a problem with my laptop not updating. I updated all drivers including BIOS. After that the computer started lagging every 3 seconds, video playback and the mouse as well. I then did a clean install of Windows 10 and applied all the updates. It is now up to date. The...
  9. High Ping Spikes every 3-5 seconds.

High Ping Spikes every 3-5 seconds.: (I already asked this on Reddit, but maybe this forum have another solution too) So if I'm playing an online game, say Counter Strike Global Offensive, the ping spikes really high for a second, then reverts back to normal. This happens every 3-5 seconds. Sometimes, I get...
  10. Consistant lag spikes every 8-10 seconds

Consistant lag spikes every 8-10 seconds: Hello all, longtime lurker, first time poster. I was a very early adopter of Windows 10 and had no complaints about it until just a few months back. One day my desktops' my wireless network connection started getting slower and slower. This is expected with wireless, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why am i getting ping spikes every 10

2. lag spike of death win 10

3. why does my wifi lag every 3 seconds?

4. graphical lag that happens every 3 seconds