Windows 10: Lag Spikes Windows 10

Discus and support Lag Spikes Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys , recently i passed from ethernet to wifi and i noticed that when i play games, i have some lag spikes (like 2000ms , while the usual ping is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by xGazer, Oct 1, 2019.

1. xGazer Win User

Lag Spikes Windows 10

Hi guys , recently i passed from ethernet to wifi and i noticed that when i play games, i have some lag spikes (like 2000ms , while the usual ping is always 32). I think is a problem of some setting of my pc cause i try to use my cell as hotspot (as a type of " second wifi") and even here the ping ,every 30 seconds , is over 2000. I have this problem only with wifi(ethernet luckily works fine) but before i have never had problem like this. Someone knows how to solve?

:)

xGazer, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Lag spike problem

Please try these steps and check after each step. If these don't work, let me know. I will provide further troubleshooting steps.

1. Windows Key+i > Privacy > Location > Make location service to OFF.

2. Windows Key+X > Device Manager > View Show Hidden Device > Network Adapters > Right click on Microsoft Kernel Debug Network Adapter > Disable

Source -
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Vijay_Verma, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Jino74 Win User

Lag Spikes Windows 10

Constant Widnows 10 lag spikes in games?

Thanks for the tip - this fixed it for me.

Tried all the other popular suggestions to no avail. Disabling location service eliminated the lag spikes during MWO and HoTS matches. I won't have to waste my time to revert back to Windows 8.1.

Jino74, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Lag Spikes Windows 10

1. Lag Spikes Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Lag Spikes

2. Ethernet lag spikes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet lag spikes: Hello! I have huge ethernet lag spikes and they last like 10 seconds when it lag spike i can hear my friends on discord but i cant open tabs in the browser i tried everything but i cant solve it....
  3. Ethernet lag spikes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet lag spikes: Hello! I have huge ethernet lag spikes and they last like 10 seconds when it lag spike i can hear my friends on discord but i cant open tabs in the browser i tried everything but i cant solve it....
  4. Ethernet lag spikes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Random lag spikes on pc lagging and freezing every few seconds ran a ram test and stopped...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random lag spikes on pc lagging and freezing every few seconds ran a ram test and stopped...: ran a ram test and stopped startup apps + used restore point but i still have an issue where my pc will randomly lag every few seconds and freezing for few as well...
  6. Random lag spikes on pc lagging and freezing every few seconds ran a ram test and stopped...

Random lag spikes on pc lagging and freezing every few seconds ran a ram test and stopped...: ran a ram test and stopped startup apps + used restore point but i still have an issue where my pc will randomly lag every few seconds and freezing for few as well...
  7. I keep getting lag spikes when playing any game, I have no idea how to fix it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting lag spikes when playing any game, I have no idea how to fix it!: I just recently got a pc, the first day I got it all was fine and normal. But then the day after I kept getting lag spikes consistently when playing games that are multiplayer at least. I've looked at tut and they don't seem like they could help, so if anybody can help me...
  8. I keep getting lag spikes when playing any game, I have no idea how to fix it!

I keep getting lag spikes when playing any game, I have no idea how to fix it!: I just recently got a pc, the first day I got it all was fine and normal. But then the day after I kept getting lag spikes consistently when playing games that are multiplayer at least. I've looked at tut and they don't seem like they could help, so if anybody can help me...
  9. Network lag spike problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network lag spike problems: Network has been having huge lag spikes as of recent my ping in certain games before was 10-30 now it can be 60-200 i really don know what to do it just started a couple days ago randomly out of nowhere i feel like ive tried everything and im running out of ideas can somebody...
  10. Network lag spike problems

Network lag spike problems: Network has been having huge lag spikes as of recent my ping in certain games before was 10-30 now it can be 60-200 i really don know what to do it just started a couple days ago randomly out of nowhere i feel like ive tried everything and im running out of ideas can somebody...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 lag spikes

2. laptop random lag spikes windows 10

3. lag spike com wind insider

4. high ping spikes windows 10,
  5. windows 1909 notable lag,
  6. windows 7 upgrade to windows 10 lag,
  7. windows 10 lag while on hotspot,
  8. lag spikes windows 10