Windows 10: lag spikes

Discus and support lag spikes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i am getting weird lag spikes but when it happens i do a speed test and my results are good but i dont know what is causing this also when it happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rodi_429, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Rodi_429 Win User

lag spikes

i am getting weird lag spikes but when it happens i do a speed test and my results are good but i dont know what is causing this also when it happens there is weird noises too.

:)

Rodi_429, Sep 18, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Sep 18, 2020
  3. SlipSlice Win User
    Americas Army lag spikes?

I play AA (Americas Army) all the time, and recently I have been getting these lag spikes, that I used to not get. Anybody know why? It will jump, then it will go back to do what it does. Not a big deal, but any suggestions would be helpful.

SlipSlice, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Jus7as Win User

lag spikes

Lag spikes

Hello , i have been getting lag spikes on new laptop for a long time and could not find anyway to fix it, Any help? (connected with wifi)

Jus7as, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

lag spikes

1. lag spikes - Similar Threads - lag spikes

2. Network lag spike problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network lag spike problems: Network has been having huge lag spikes as of recent my ping in certain games before was 10-30 now it can be 60-200 i really don know what to do it just started a couple days ago randomly out of nowhere i feel like ive tried everything and im running out of ideas can somebody...
  3. Network lag spike problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network lag spike problems: Network has been having huge lag spikes as of recent my ping in certain games before was 10-30 now it can be 60-200 i really don know what to do it just started a couple days ago randomly out of nowhere i feel like ive tried everything and im running out of ideas can somebody...
  4. How do I fix random lag spikes on HP Windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix random lag spikes on HP Windows 11 laptop?: Been having this issue ever since I bought it in January this year. It's a laptop I use for school, and it has lag spikes every 5-10 seconds affecting the whole experience using the laptop, especially the mousepad which freezes constantly making the laptop hard to use. It...
  5. How do I fix random lag spikes on HP Windows 11 laptop?

How do I fix random lag spikes on HP Windows 11 laptop?: Been having this issue ever since I bought it in January this year. It's a laptop I use for school, and it has lag spikes every 5-10 seconds affecting the whole experience using the laptop, especially the mousepad which freezes constantly making the laptop hard to use. It...
  6. Bad lag spikes on pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad lag spikes on pc.: Hello, i get very bad lag spikes on my pc and i think it is related to my GPU i have tried cleaning my pc for dust and although i had alot of dust in my pc removing it had little effect on my pc performance, mg GPU and sometimes CPU seems to be getting overloaded i think.This...
  7. Bad lag spikes on pc.

Bad lag spikes on pc.: Hello, i get very bad lag spikes on my pc and i think it is related to my GPU i have tried cleaning my pc for dust and although i had alot of dust in my pc removing it had little effect on my pc performance, mg GPU and sometimes CPU seems to be getting overloaded i think.This...
  8. I have very bad lag spikes on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have very bad lag spikes on my pc.: I get the lag spikes when i play almost every game, and i wondered if it might be related to these errors in my event viewer.I know that this is not related to my wifi because i get it on every wifi network i use.Device name LAPTOP-4D8N2JDD Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with...
  9. I have very bad lag spikes on my pc.

I have very bad lag spikes on my pc.: I get the lag spikes when i play almost every game, and i wondered if it might be related to these errors in my event viewer.I know that this is not related to my wifi because i get it on every wifi network i use.Device name LAPTOP-4D8N2JDD Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with...
  10. I have horrible lag spikes plz help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have horrible lag spikes plz help: I’ve been having this problem for awhile whenever I’m playing certain video games like higher end games my Wi-Fi runs steady for awhile then shoots up to like 300 ping then goes back to normal for a minute then shoots up again back to 300 or even higher and stays like that...