Windows 10: Lag Spikes

Discus and support Lag Spikes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, I have had this computer for a month now and every game I have played I will get random lag spikes which in any game will often cause me to lose in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by itsWolfy ., Oct 19, 2020.

1. Lag Spikes

So, I have had this computer for a month now and every game I have played I will get random lag spikes which in any game will often cause me to lose in the games I play. I play on a wireless internet and I can't have used ethernet and it has helped a bit but I cant always use it. I have good internet too as I use the same internet on my phone and switch and hardly ever experience lag spikes.

:)

itsWolfy ., Oct 19, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Oct 19, 2020
  3. SlipSlice Win User
    Americas Army lag spikes?

I play AA (Americas Army) all the time, and recently I have been getting these lag spikes, that I used to not get. Anybody know why? It will jump, then it will go back to do what it does. Not a big deal, but any suggestions would be helpful.

SlipSlice, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Jus7as Win User

Lag Spikes

Lag spikes

Hello , i have been getting lag spikes on new laptop for a long time and could not find anyway to fix it, Any help? (connected with wifi)

Jus7as, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Lag Spikes

1. Lag Spikes - Similar Threads - Lag Spikes

2. I get lag spikes super randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get lag spikes super randomly: Every so often I've been getting lag spikes at like a consistent 1-5 FPS. They affect everything except for sound for some reason. The time between them varies greatly, from an hour to a couple of days, and they last for around 20 seconds.Specs:TUF Gaming B550-Plus Wi-fi 232...
  3. I get lag spikes super randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get lag spikes super randomly: Every so often I've been getting lag spikes at like a consistent 1-5 FPS. They affect everything except for sound for some reason. The time between them varies greatly, from an hour to a couple of days, and they last for around 20 seconds.Specs:TUF Gaming B550-Plus Wi-fi 232...
  4. PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown: Recently out of nowhere my windows 11 pc starts lagging out of nowhere , after several tries , it doesnt even let me log into windows and crashes and restarts. so I installed windows 10 and This problem seem to have solved but new problem arose , whole system lags randomly...
  5. PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown: Recently out of nowhere my windows 11 pc starts lagging out of nowhere , after several tries , it doesnt even let me log into windows and crashes and restarts. so I installed windows 10 and This problem seem to have solved but new problem arose , whole system lags randomly...
  6. PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown

7. Windows 11 random lag spikes slowing down my whole computer randomly.

Windows 11 random lag spikes slowing down my whole computer randomly.: I keep getting random lag spikes, I've diagnosed a few problems and solved them, but I keep getting more problems regarding lag spikes, one was with the Widgets application, so I uninstalled that entirely, and one with Intel's telemetry, so I disabled that service, but I've...
  8. Windows 11 random lag spikes slowing down my whole computer randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 random lag spikes slowing down my whole computer randomly.: I keep getting random lag spikes, I've diagnosed a few problems and solved them, but I keep getting more problems regarding lag spikes, one was with the Widgets application, so I uninstalled that entirely, and one with Intel's telemetry, so I disabled that service, but I've...
  9. Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.: I recently built a new pc and have gone from Windows 10 to Windows 11 in the process. I am using the same controller as I was on my old pc that worked perfectly, but this time after about a minute of playing wirelessly, input lag of about 3 or 4 seconds spike in and out. The...
  10. Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.

Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.: I recently built a new pc and have gone from Windows 10 to Windows 11 in the process. I am using the same controller as I was on my old pc that worked perfectly, but this time after about a minute of playing wirelessly, input lag of about 3 or 4 seconds spike in and out. The...