Windows 10: lag when playing games

Discus and support lag when playing games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello, can someone help me please? i dont know why my fps suddenly dropped since last month, i already upgrade my ram and clean my laptop but it still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MuhammadAbiyyi, Apr 19, 2021.

1. lag when playing games

hello, can someone help me please? i dont know why my fps suddenly dropped since last month, i already upgrade my ram and clean my laptop but it still doesn't work.

:)

MuhammadAbiyyi, Apr 19, 2021

2. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Game lag after the most recent update

Hi Billy,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you're experiencing lags while playing. One of which is the game server issue. To properly address your this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing the issue with your other games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps through this

link
    . This can help diagnose and resolve issues with Microsoft products or third-party software that affects Microsoft products.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Jose Est Win User

lag when playing games

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

lag when playing games

1. lag when playing games - Similar Threads - lag playing games

2. Everything lags when playing certain games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything lags when playing certain games.: FPS drops, audio glitching out, input delay in games and windows when playing certain games.Clean windows install done 2 times.Bios and drivers from asus webpage all done.Clean GPU drivers done, uninstalled with DDU multiple times.Core isolation disabled/enabled same...
  3. Everything lags when playing certain games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything lags when playing certain games.: FPS drops, audio glitching out, input delay in games and windows when playing certain games.Clean windows install done 2 times.Bios and drivers from asus webpage all done.Clean GPU drivers done, uninstalled with DDU multiple times.Core isolation disabled/enabled same...
  4. System lags when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System lags when playing video games.: Whenever I run a game on my computer, and when I tab out of the game, my system becomes very laggy and slow. I have especially noticed this with programs such as Google Chrome and Discord. I first thought it was a problem with overheating, so I reapplied the thermal paste,...
  5. System lags when playing video games.

System lags when playing video games.: Whenever I run a game on my computer, and when I tab out of the game, my system becomes very laggy and slow. I have especially noticed this with programs such as Google Chrome and Discord. I first thought it was a problem with overheating, so I reapplied the thermal paste,...
  6. Experiencing Keyboard delay lag and background application lag when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing Keyboard delay lag and background application lag when playing games: System Specs:i7 13700KFRTX 4070 Ti32 GB DDR5 5600mhz2 SSD's 1 1TB <--- Has Windows On It1 2TBIssue: I am experiencing sudden keyboard delay and application lag whenever I play an intensive game overall. Such as keyboard delay when I type something in the game and takes a good...
  7. Lag when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag when playing games: Hello!I recently bought myself a new laptop, and redownloaded some of the games on my old laptop - one of them being Stardew Valley. However, when I downloaded the game I quickly discovered a weird bug. When my game is in small screen mode, it works fine, but when I make the...
  8. Lag when playing games

Lag when playing games: Hello!I recently bought myself a new laptop, and redownloaded some of the games on my old laptop - one of them being Stardew Valley. However, when I downloaded the game I quickly discovered a weird bug. When my game is in small screen mode, it works fine, but when I make the...
  9. Computer lagging/beeping when playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer lagging/beeping when playing a game: Sometimes when I play a game, the computer starts lagging, and I hear a beeping sound over the speakers, like a "boop-boop-boop" kind of sound. This happens until I restart, and won't happen again for a while, until a few weeks later, and I'll have to restart again. How do I...
  10. laptop lags while playing games when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop lags while playing games when plugged in: i have noticed that the laptop lags while playing games when plugged in. But when I play the same games on battery, they run just fine. How do I stop this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games/970658d6-be8f-47a8-b84f-39e46e62835f