Windows 10: Lag when scrolling on Youtube after Windows 20H2 Update

Discus and support Lag when scrolling on Youtube after Windows 20H2 Update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello there, I updated to Windows 10 20H2 today and I have noticed that when I scroll down on Youtube with a Youtube video open it lags. What happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Own-Succotash-2245, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Lag when scrolling on Youtube after Windows 20H2 Update

Hello there,

I updated to Windows 10 20H2 today and I have noticed that when I scroll down on Youtube with a Youtube video open it lags. What happens is I have a video open, I scroll down and the scrolling is laggy while the video is on screen, but once the video is not on screen anymore it's not laggy anymore. I don't know why this has happened. Can someone enlighten me what is going on and if I should be worried? Is this serious? I'm use Chrome btw. Thank you in advance!!

submitted by /u/Own-Succotash-2245
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Own-Succotash-2245, Mar 20, 2021

2. Keyboard input lag (Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, Windows 10 20H2)

Hi there. I've got yet another Windows 10 problem. lol

This time it's my keyboard. I'm using a Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, on Windows 10 Pro 20H2. I have been experiencing keyboard input lag off and on for a couple months now, and I've searched for possible solutions, but none so far have worked. I was hoping you guys could suggest some fixes.

Here's what I've tried, based on the suggestions I've found on the web:
    • Updating the keyboard/dongle's drivers (there are no drivers on Logitechs's site, oddly) and firmware. Nope.
    • Swapping USB ports. Nada.
    • Unplugging any extraneous USB devices. Zilch.
    • Checking the batteries. No joy.

As I was typing this it was lagging here and there. It's a bit disconcerting. Anyway... I don't think I missed anything, but if you need more information or diagnostics, lemme know and I'll upload 'em.

GuyInDogSuit, Mar 20, 2021
  3. e52 contact list lag when scroll down the list

e52 contact list lag when scroll down the list, but when i remove my 2gb card ( provided within the box ) the scrolling is smooth. my firmware is latest...ALSO there is not lag problem in other menus and listings...i have no other issues with the fone...anyone
    with a solution ?

cancerian123, Mar 20, 2021
  4. Lag when scrolling on Youtube after Windows 20H2 Update

File Explorer Scroll Lag

Hello, I just did this and still the lagging continues. I want to point out that the lag occurs only when I scroll with the mouse, when I click and scroll the lag does not occur.

Gerardo Baron, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

Lag when scrolling on Youtube after Windows 20H2 Update

1. Lag when scrolling on Youtube after Windows 20H2 Update - Similar Threads - Lag scrolling Youtube

2. YouTube lagging terribly on Chrome after January 2024 MS update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube lagging terribly on Chrome after January 2024 MS update: YouTube has been extremely slow after the MS update this week Jan 9th? on Chrome. I've tried clearing cache, history, etc., restarted my wifi & computer several times with no change. I also cleaned my computer & that didn't help either....
  3. lag when scrolling on YouTube

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    lag when scrolling on YouTube: submitted by /u/kudiyanlivesmatter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/10d6b16/lag_when_scrolling_on_youtube/
  4. YouTube Lagging in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube Lagging in Windows 11: I have Windows 11 Home Edition on my dell laptop.This problem started today that whenever I click on a short/video on YouTube it starts lagging and takes a long time to actually start playing.All my Wi - Fi rivers are up to date, and I have tried a lot of fixes from the...
  5. YouTube Lagging in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube Lagging in Windows 11: I have Windows 11 Home Edition on my dell laptop.This problem started today that whenever I click on a short/video on YouTube it starts lagging and takes a long time to actually start playing.All my Wi - Fi rivers are up to date, and I have tried a lot of fixes from the...
  6. Game lagging after Windows 10 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game lagging after Windows 10 20H2 update: I installed this update as soon as it was released, and back then my games became laggy as well. So rolled back my windows and been doing just fine with the previous version. Decided to give this update another try and it still gives me lag. Also read about other gamers...
  7. Intense lagging after updating to Windows 10 Version 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intense lagging after updating to Windows 10 Version 20H2: I had no lagging problem in any Apps before I updated to Windows 10 Version 20H2 hour ago Once I restarted my laptop all games are lagging so much that its just not playable, so as microsoft365 Applications Word, PowerPoint, etc I tried sfc /scannow, re-installing the...
  8. Chrome lags when scrolling on YouTube

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome lags when scrolling on YouTube: So when I'm on chrome and on YouTube, the scrolling is laggy when the big video is on the screen but as soon as that disappears the scrolling is nom longer laggy. Help appreciated submitted by /u/Flake7811 [link] [comments]...
  9. problem with Youtube lag.

in Browsers and Email
    problem with Youtube lag.: hello I have a problem with windows 10 pro. I use Chrome Version 54.0.2840.87 m (64-bit) I have the latest version of windows pro 10 version 1607 OS bulid 14393.351 the problem started around a week ago. When I watch a video the sync isn't good 100%. the sound...
  10. Screen Lag When I'm Scrolling

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Lag When I'm Scrolling: Hi Guys 64 Bit Processor 4 Gb Ram and only one Program Open But I seem to be getting Screen Lag for some reason. If I go to Type something or even Click on something on the page, the little blue progress Circle near the Mouse Point, just spins round and round,...