Windows 10: lag when scrolling on YouTube

Discus and support lag when scrolling on YouTube in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/kudiyanlivesmatter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/10d6b16/lag_when_scrolling_on_youtube/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kudiyanlivesmatter, Jan 16, 2023.

1. lag when scrolling on YouTube

/u/kudiyanlivesmatter, Jan 16, 2023

2. e52 contact list lag when scroll down the list

e52 contact list lag when scroll down the list, but when i remove my 2gb card ( provided within the box ) the scrolling is smooth. my firmware is latest...ALSO there is not lag problem in other menus and listings...i have no other issues with the fone...anyone
    with a solution ?

cancerian123, Jan 16, 2023
  3. File Explorer Scroll Lag

Hello, I just did this and still the lagging continues. I want to point out that the lag occurs only when I scroll with the mouse, when I click and scroll the lag does not occur.

Gerardo Baron, Jan 16, 2023
  4. Jose Est Win User

lag when scrolling on YouTube

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jan 16, 2023
Thema:

lag when scrolling on YouTube

1. lag when scrolling on YouTube - Similar Threads - lag scrolling YouTube

2. YouTube Lagging in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube Lagging in Windows 11: I have Windows 11 Home Edition on my dell laptop.This problem started today that whenever I click on a short/video on YouTube it starts lagging and takes a long time to actually start playing.All my Wi - Fi rivers are up to date, and I have tried a lot of fixes from the...
  3. YouTube Lagging in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube Lagging in Windows 11: I have Windows 11 Home Edition on my dell laptop.This problem started today that whenever I click on a short/video on YouTube it starts lagging and takes a long time to actually start playing.All my Wi - Fi rivers are up to date, and I have tried a lot of fixes from the...
  4. Audio and scroll wheel lagging when switch apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio and scroll wheel lagging when switch apps: This wasn’t a problem the other day but I’ve noticed that whenever I switch apps and use the scroll wheel it would lag for a bit and proceeds to work normally, the same thing happened with the audio when I switch between YouTube and VLC the video loads just fine and smoothly...
  5. Lag when scrolling on Youtube after Windows 20H2 Update

Lag when scrolling on Youtube after Windows 20H2 Update: Hello there, I updated to Windows 10 20H2 today and I have noticed that when I scroll down on Youtube with a Youtube video open it lags. What happens is I have a video open, I scroll down and the scrolling is laggy while the video is on screen, but once the video is not on...
  6. Chrome lags when scrolling on YouTube

Chrome lags when scrolling on YouTube: So when I'm on chrome and on YouTube, the scrolling is laggy when the big video is on the screen but as soon as that disappears the scrolling is nom longer laggy. Help appreciated submitted by /u/Flake7811 [link] [comments]...
  7. File Explorer Scroll Lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer Scroll Lag: Hello, I have been experiencing lag when scrolling down the file tree in my file explorer. My mouse properties are fine and I am currently only experiencing this issue on my file explorer. I already reinstalled my GPU drivers but I have been unsuccessful in fixing this issue....
  8. problem with Youtube lag.

in Browsers and Email
    problem with Youtube lag.: hello I have a problem with windows 10 pro. I use Chrome Version 54.0.2840.87 m (64-bit) I have the latest version of windows pro 10 version 1607 OS bulid 14393.351 the problem started around a week ago. When I watch a video the sync isn't good 100%. the sound...
  9. Pointer and Scroll Wheel Lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pointer and Scroll Wheel Lag: Hello, Been having the issue of pointer lag and more recently scroll wheel lag for the last few weeks, I have had Windows 10 ever since the free upgrade was available, (sometime in August) and this never happened to me before. I have done several computer upgrades since...
  10. Screen Lag When I'm Scrolling

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Lag When I'm Scrolling: Hi Guys 64 Bit Processor 4 Gb Ram and only one Program Open But I seem to be getting Screen Lag for some reason. If I go to Type something or even Click on something on the page, the little blue progress Circle near the Mouse Point, just spins round and round,...